Biden Economy Keeps Rolling

Biden's economy...

giphy.gif
It's sad that so many people miss reality.

270,000 jobs AGAIN

Let’s understand… 180,000 jobs created is a good month

The Biden economy keeps topping that

And also understand, the jobs lost under Trump from Covid were replaced years ago

Most of those "jobs" are fictional numbers created by Biden employees.

Yes, the Biden economy keeps rolling. That's correct, but it is rolling DOWNHILL, and is currenty in a RECESSION (2 or more consecutive quarters of declining GDP growth)

Specifically, those declining GDPS are >>

2023 Q4 > 4.9...
2024 Q1 > 3.4...
2024 Q2 > 1.3

And why we can say this Biden economy disaster "keeps rolling" DOWNHILL, is because before the 3 quarters making a current recession, we had 2 consecutive recessions (2022 Q3.....2022 Q4......2023 Q1....2023 Q2) which their GDPS were > 2.7....2.6....2.2....2.1.

And completing the Biden economy nightmare, was right before these 2 consecutive recessions, was 2 consecutive quarters of BELOW ZERO GDP. 2022 Q1 ......MINUS 2 & 2022 Q2.....MINUS 0.6.

This is about as bad as it gets, folks.

All the net job growth for the past year has gone to immigrants, Simp.

Yes, the Biden economy keeps rolling. That's correct, but it is rolling DOWNHILL, and is currenty in a RECESSION (2 or more consecutive quarters of declining GDP growth)
Wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

A recession is defined by several factors, one of which is two or more quarters of NEGATIVE GDP GROWTH, not "declining GDP growth".

Here is the full definition:

Recession | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

In general usage, the word recession connotes a marked slippage in economic activity. While gross domestic product (GDP) is the broadest measure of economic activity, the often-cited identification of a recession with two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth is not an official designation.
www.bea.gov

In general usage, the word recession connotes a marked slippage in economic activity. While gross domestic product (GDP) is the broadest measure of economic activity, the often-cited identification of a recession with two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth is not an official designation. The designation of a recession is the province of a committee of experts at the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), a private non-profit research organization that focuses on understanding the U.S. economy. The NBER recession is a monthly concept that takes account of a number of monthly indicators—such as employment, personal income, and industrial production—as well as quarterly GDP growth. Therefore, while negative GDP growth and recessions closely track each other, the consideration by the NBER of the monthly indicators, especially employment, means that the identification of a recession with two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth does not always hold.

Specifically, those declining GDPS are >>

2023 Q4 > 4.9...
2024 Q1 > 3.4...
2024 Q2 > 1.3

See 2020 Q1 and Q2.

THAT is what NEGATIVE GDP growth looks like.

You will notice negative GDP growth in Q1 and Q2 of 2022, but that was no designated as a recession because it did not meet ALL the requirements of a recession. We had a strong labor market then, and strong industrial production.

employment-2022.png

production.jpg

I hope this catches you up.

Last edited:
I'm the begining and the end of the supply chain...the alpha and the omega.

I move the raw materials and the finished products.

If you got it, a truck brought it.

If anyone knows, it's me.

View attachment 960055

You didn't link to the article. I know why.

Remember the supply chain choking after the pandemic ended due to a giant spike in consumer demand?

That's one of the things which were driving high inflation.

Drivers flooded the freight market to meet the demand.

The decline came even as the broader U.S. economy added 272,000 jobs last month, according to BLS.

Truckers are working through one of the most prolonged downturns in the U.S. domestic freight market in recent memory, as an oversupply of drivers, lured into the industry during the Covid-driven boom in freight demand, competes for cargo and pushes down prices.

Some industry observers said the declining employment numbers are a sign that small companies and independent owner-operators that started operations during the high-demand period are now leaving the market as profits recede.

“Having drivers leaving the market is a positive thing because that’s how we get rates back up,” said Paul Svindland, chief executive of STG Logistics, a privately held logistics provider based in Bensenville, Ill.

Last edited:
Dude, is there something you want to tell us about your obsession with homosexuality?

No judgement.

If I was a homosexual, I would never fuck you in a million years.

It'd be like I was a typical heterosexual female.

Uncanny shit, dog.

They show that the public isn't paying attention.
No it shows they are. It shows they are paying attention to what Biden says and does it shows they are paying attention to inflation and what they are paying at the pump and in stores. It shows they are paying attention to what has been happening at the border for Bidens entire Presidency. Biden is under water in his overall approval rating and the economy as well as on foreign policy, inflation, crime, immigration and the Israel/Hamas war. When Biden or any President has these kind of poll numbers the problem is them not the public.

And yet you support Trump.
Absolutely. And that should tell you all you need to know.

Joe has fucked up an economy that was probably the best in my lifetime.

And he and his lie through their teeth that everything is great...and you all slurp up that sewage an regurgitate like it was the gospel.

You're no alone...I remember Bush and home ownership and the service economy. What a bunch of BS.

My honest opinion...no joke.

The 'Powers That Be' need to instigate a war in Europe with Russia to salvage our economy.

They hope war in 2024 will be like war in 1941... and that a war economy will allow government cash infusions to reinvigorate US manufacturing, create more jobs and reunite the country.

War is good for business.

Absolutely. And that should tell you all you need to know.

Joe has fucked up an economy that was probably the best in my lifetime.

And he and his lie through their teeth that everything is great...and you all slurp up that sewage an regurgitate like it was the gospel.

You're no alone...I remember Bush and home ownership and the service economy. What a bunch of BS.

My honest opinion...no joke.

The 'Powers That Be' need to instigate a war in Europe with Russia to salvage our economy.

They hope war in 2024 will be like war in 1941... and that a war economy will allow government cash infusions to reinvigorate US manufacturing, create more jobs and reunite the country.

War is good for business.
It tells me you have no clue. Biden hasn't messed up anything. This economy died when Trump mishandled COVID, yet he gets a fucking pass. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama/Biden. And Biden has rebuilt the economy. The costs of goods is not on him. He doesn't set prices.

You talk about somebody instigating a fucking war when thats not what happened. What you're saying shows a complete disregard for facts. There is only one reason why you show such blind support for Trump. White supremacy, because that is all he offers.

You didn't link to the article. I know why.

Remember the supply chain choking after the pandemic ended due to a giant spike in consumer demand?

That's one of the things which were driving high inflation.

Drivers flooded the freight market to meet the demand.

The decline came even as the broader U.S. economy added 272,000 jobs last month, according to BLS.

Truckers are working through one of the most prolonged downturns in the U.S. domestic freight market in recent memory, as an oversupply of drivers, lured into the industry during the Covid-driven boom in freight demand, competes for cargo and pushes down prices.

Some industry observers said the declining employment numbers are a sign that small companies and independent owner-operators that started operations during the high-demand period are now leaving the market as profits recede.

“Having drivers leaving the market is a positive thing because that’s how we get rates back up,” said Paul Svindland, chief executive of STG Logistics, a privately held logistics provider based in Bensenville, Ill.

No, no, no, no, no.

Having farmer John park his K100 that he was out undercutting everyone's rate with because he could make money at $1.25 a mile... THAT is good.

But COMPANIES are shedding drivers when articles like this are being published... this one is from three days ago...

So...don't piss down my back and claim that it's raining.

There is a downturn in transport logistics happening right now.

That means there has already been a downturn in raw material orders AND finished product to end user shipping.

Those are facts.

BUT...I appreciate the link.

Last edited:
It tells me you have no clue. Biden hasn't messed up anything. This economy died when Trump mishandled COVID, yet he gets a fucking pass. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama/Biden. And Biden has rebuilt the economy. The costs of goods is not on him. He doesn't set prices.

You talk about somebody instigating a fucking war when thats not what happened. What you're saying shows a complete disregard for facts. There is only one reason why you show such blind support for Trump. White supremacy, because that is all he offers.
Are you an aspiring Democrat politician?

You talk and talk bullshit directly out of your ass without saying anything but talking points. Like a snake swallowing it's own tail.

That's not the definition of a recession. A recession is 2 or more consecutive quarters of NEGATIVE GDP growth. We have not had negative GDP growth in a long time.

GDP is in the crapper, but it's not negative.

Forum List

Back