Democrat Senator of Color, elected cuz she's a she Democrat of Color, asks Amy Coney Barrett if she's a sex predator

I think that she should be asked about this cult that she is in that requires her to swear an oath to obey this guy whom she is married to. Should we have people on the Supreme Court who worship genitals?

Haha..this sounds so odd coming from a twisted Leftist...EVERYTHING you stand for is centered around genitals and skin color...no?
I never was part of any such cult nor ever took any oath that involved genitals or skin color. Look closer. She was the one who took an oath to worship a person's genitals. I do not indulge in such dirt. I've got more self-respect than that.

Good fckn grief

I think that she should be asked about this cult that she is in that requires her to swear an oath to obey this guy whom she is married to. Should we have people on the Supreme Court who worship genitals?

Haha..this sounds so odd coming from a twisted Leftist...EVERYTHING you stand for is centered around genitals and skin color...no?
I never was part of any such cult nor ever took any oath that involved genitals or skin color. Look closer. She was the one who took an oath to worship a person's genitals. I do not indulge in such dirt. I've got more self-respect than that.

Undeserved, I'm sure.

Rush brought up another great point about this.

What trap did the pineapple set up with this question?

Did democrats pay off an old student of amys to accuse her of something? Launching any type of investigation would delay this confirmation until after the election.

Can you point to any ruling she made in which her faith overrode the law?

Odd. You never see leftist women protesting in brain costumes.

vagina costumes.jpg

That's right, you know how these special (*)*^s operate. Yet PROGS are attracted to them aren't they?

WOW! Amy Barrett get asked by Dem lunatic if she’s a rapist.

That's because it's a common thing for Trump nominees. She should have asked her if she defends rapists. She would definitely defend Trump.

No one has yet. No one will.
And I will keep making it obvious that their fear and hatred of her is grounded in nothing more substantive than fear and hatred of a strong woman. To them, apparently, a woman needs to know her place and stay there.

That's right, you know how these special (*)*^s operate. Yet PROGS are attracted to them aren't they?

That's because it's a common thing for Trump nominees. She should have asked her if she defends rapists. She would definitely defend Trump.

If she was a defense attorney, darn right she would defend rapists. Everyone deserves defense in court. Thank goodness TRUMP! is not a rapist, that would be bad. Heck, he doesn't even sniff little girls' hair.

If she was a defense attorney, darn right she would defend rapists. Everyone deserves defense in court. Thank goodness TRUMP! is not a rapist, that would be bad. Heck, he doesn't even sniff little girls' hair.

Trump said he'd grab them by the pussy.

Does that make him a rapist? If it does, there are a LOT of rapists walking around.

No one has yet. No one will.
And I will keep making it obvious that their fear and hatred of her is grounded in nothing more substantive than fear and hatred of a strong woman. To them, apparently, a woman needs to know her place and stay there.
Democrats believe women are nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Non-liberals know women are human beings.

Obama said if you liked your insurance you could keep your insurance. People say lots of things.

She lost a bet - the loser had to do something to try to make these hearings worse than Kavanaugh's.

elected cuz she's a she Democrat of Color
TERF = Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist, according to Chelsea Manning …

I don't blame people for being highly skeptical of transgender, but the mental hospitals, gas chambers, crematoriums, and other policies of the DEMOCRATs go too far on the spectrum of hate.

Lesbo
Yes?
Not. Heterosexual, but I'm picky. I don't swear oaths to obey a penis like some of these "religions" require. trump? pfft.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back