Democrat thug attacks Trump in OH.

Trump said the rally was canceled because of concerns over attendees’ safety while also claiming that he did not mean to provoke violence at his events. But local police said in a statement on Friday night that they neither told him there was a safety issue inside the venue at the University of Illinois-Chicago nor that he should postpone the rally.

Rachel Maddow: It is ‘impossible’ to call clash at Trump’s Chicago rally an accident

Quoting Rachel Maddow doesn't help your credibility.
Posting your "thoughts" seriously damages yours...she has a mass media show you have "impotent rage" ..big difference...

And you have cartoons created by others. So far there's no evidence that you have actual thoughts.

I'll take this comment seriously when you criticize a single Vigilante post. He posts nothing but memes, and half of them aren't relevant to the subject.

Can't people see this is an awful Democrat setup? It's inciting violence. It wants blody confrontation so it can blame Trump for it. It's pure evil. Hopefully, the People will catch on.

This is the ZOG establishment's last hope to stop The Donald. The homosexual Rachel Maddow helped inspire the savages attacking freedom of speech and has the chutzpah to blame the crimes on the victims. Despite orchestrated propaganda, the MSM failed to sway The Donald's supporters, so now they can only hope for physical intimidation.

Last edited:
If you were watching FOX news a "protester" ran up to Trump and grabbed his leg.

And we're supposed to worry about the First Amendment rights of these criminals.
You call that an attack? Wow, you're an easily frightened little boy. Do you need a hug?

Trump said the rally was canceled because of concerns over attendees’ safety while also claiming that he did not mean to provoke violence at his events. But local police said in a statement on Friday night that they neither told him there was a safety issue inside the venue at the University of Illinois-Chicago nor that he should postpone the rally.

Rachel Maddow: It is ‘impossible’ to call clash at Trump’s Chicago rally an accident

Quoting Rachel Maddow doesn't help your credibility.
Posting your "thoughts" seriously damages yours...she has a mass media show you have "impotent rage" ..big difference...

And you have cartoons created by others. So far there's no evidence that you have actual thoughts.

I'll take this comment seriously when you criticize a single Vigilante post. He posts nothing but memes, and half of them aren't relevant to the subject.

What does Vigilante have to do with TYRONESLOTHROP?

I was hoping to see the guy who did it. I'm assuming he's not black because he'd have gotten the shit beat out of him the moment he entered the room.

Wow! Liberals are full of uncontrollable anger. Is anyone surprised? LOL

Trump supporters should learn a good lesson from last night "protesters" and never ever even think to go to somebody else's rally to do the same to them. On the contrary: they should remain calm, refined, self-confident and that way they may help their candidate to attract a lot more votes from those who haven't yet made up their mind whom to vote for.

Last edited:
What a tough guy.
mjlol.png

His campaign died last night.
Mexico has seen all it takes to get Trump to turn tail and run
skip1.png

America is rejecting him and you're seeing this on a daily basis.
QbadP.png

Scared to death/
Scared to look/
Cuz he's shook/
Ain't no such thing as halfway crooks
ahh4.png

I believe these are moles of the establishment, Trump needs heightened security, his supporters at the rallies should also be very careful and aware of their surroundings. Someone and somebody big is trying to send him a message ...I have no doubt in my mind that this is calculated event....

Forum List

Back