Democrat thug attacks Trump in OH.

Trump said the rally was canceled because of concerns over attendees’ safety while also claiming that he did not mean to provoke violence at his events. But local police said in a statement on Friday night that they neither told him there was a safety issue inside the venue at the University of Illinois-Chicago nor that he should postpone the rally.

Rachel Maddow: It is ‘impossible’ to call clash at Trump’s Chicago rally an accident

Quoting Rachel Maddow doesn't help your credibility.

If you were watching FOX news a "protester" ran up to Trump and grabbed his leg.

And we're supposed to worry about the First Amendment rights of these criminals.

Once again Fingerboy ------------------------------ link?

Do you just not know how they work or what?

Google, embrace it, you know how it works don't you?

Person at Trump Rally in Dayton, Ohio Grabs Trump’s Attention at Podium, Secret Service Responds

It ain't my assertion IS IT??

You can look it up, I have *NEVER* started a thread without some reference to what the fuck I'm talking about with more substance than "I just saw.... " or "I know a guy who.... ". That's fucking bullshit.

Gotta get a recommendation from Fingerboy on video screens though. Apparently his resolution is so sharp he could see the guy's voter registration.

And if his voter registration was shown you would just say his birth certificate wasn't.

Trump said the rally was canceled because of concerns over attendees’ safety while also claiming that he did not mean to provoke violence at his events. But local police said in a statement on Friday night that they neither told him there was a safety issue inside the venue at the University of Illinois-Chicago nor that he should postpone the rally.

Rachel Maddow: It is ‘impossible’ to call clash at Trump’s Chicago rally an accident

Who are these people you keep quoting?

Posting your "thoughts" seriously damages yours...she has a mass media show you have "impotent rage" ..big difference...

If you were watching FOX news a "protester" ran up to Trump and grabbed his leg.

And we're supposed to worry about the First Amendment rights of these criminals.

Person at Trump Rally in Dayton, Ohio Grabs Trump’s Attention at Podium, Secret Service Responds

You can look it up, I have *NEVER* started a thread without some reference to what the fuck I'm talking about with more substance than "I just saw.... " or "I know a guy who.... ". That's fucking bullshit.

Gotta get a recommendation from Fingerboy on video screens though. Apparently his resolution is so sharp he could see the guy's voter registration.

And if his voter registration was shown you would just say his birth certificate wasn't.

The OP didn't assert anything about births. What he did assert, he has burden of proof for. And it ain't happening.

And btw your link doesn't work.

free_speech.png

The OP didn't assert anything about births. What he did assert, he has burden of proof for. And it ain't happening.

And btw your link doesn't work.

Works for me, maybe like google you have a problem with links? You do know how they work?

Posting your "thoughts" seriously damages yours...she has a mass media show you have "impotent rage" ..big difference...

And you have cartoons created by others. So far there's no evidence that you have actual thoughts.

Where the hell is security for all the candidates? Bernie's mike was seized by BLM again.

The problem for security is that they expect the crowd to be mostly civil, the left wing left the station on being civil years ago. So their hands are tied. If they try and stop someone they will be called racist. If someone in the crowd tries they will be called violent agitators. It is crazy the meme that the left has create to cover for their craziness.

Yeah, with what, 50 pothead viewers?

Maddow is a noted liar. 63% of what she says is ranked from "Pants n Fire" to "Half True".

Maddow, please.

And you have cartoons created by others. So far there's no evidence that you have actual thoughts.
Hold on to your impressive rage thoughts ....do not let them loose....

Yeah, with what, 50 pothead viewers?

Maddow is a noted liar. 63% of what she says is ranked from "Pants n Fire" to "Half True".

Maddow, please.

With people like her I don't believe she is lying. As Reagan said, it isn't that liberals are stupid, it is just that they know so much that isn't so. Doesn't free her from at least trying to know the truth but I think she thinks she does know, which is far worse.

The "thug" (and thuggery is in the eye of the beholder) should have grabbed both his legs and then he wouldn't have a leg to stand on!

The Democratic Party will have to be held accountable for any violence happening at Trump events. It's clear it's instigating and inciting violence. It's a despicable setup. They want a terrible violent incident so they can blame Trump for it. Any harm that comes to anyone at a Trump event, is all on the Democratic Party.

Hey Trump look this up in the Bibles at your Hotels where executives are "catching a quickie with a cutie" ...book of "Hosea" as in "Hosea can' t you see"

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

Forum List

Back