Democratic Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED at gunpoint by two armed men in Philadelphia

Instant Karma is going to get you
It's going to slap you right in the face

BREAKING NEWS: Dem Rep Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED in Philadelphia

Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday afternoon.

She had her car, purse, wallet and phone stolen but was not injured, her office confirmed.

Scanlon was walking to her parked vehicle and was approached by two men driving a dark-colored SUV, WPVI reported.

They demanded her keys and then fled in her 2017 Acura MDX with license plate LKG-8893.

DailyMail.com has reached out to the Philadelphia Police Department for comment.
But there will be no comment coming because that department has been defunded and discontinued. In the meantime the rep can go through her insurance company to get the dollar replacement for her expensive ride. Damn good thing she's ugly as sin oh that little car full of Bruthas would never have missed a chance to grab some free pussy too.

Jo

Last edited:
Being 19 he could not have purchased the gun legally but he could possess it in Delaware and even get a permit to carry in Delaware.

For this crime though, he carried the gun illegally; even if he had a Delaware CCW, Pennsylvania does not honor a Delaware CCW so in what the left should be crying about, HE CROSSED STATE LINES . . .

Remember when "crossing state lines" to "commit a crime with a gun" was a thing a couple weeks ago? Where all all those assholes now?

I'm sure she would disagree . . . She has never seen a gun control law she doesn't enthusiastically support and even after this incident, she returns to familiar talking points and spouts her nonsense.

On the local Fox affiliate she said, (top video at link at the 1:53 mark); "We have all these loopholes in gun purchasing laws which again, will help the police keep our communities safer."

Screw you cop-hating-criminal-coddling leftist authoritarian. . .

Again, this POS who robbed you carried a gun illegally ACROSS STATE LINES to commit his crime . . .

How can leftists go from incessantly mouthing a factually wrong narrative about Rittenhouse to completely ignoring that action when it is an indisputable, absolutely true fact describing the actions of a Black criminal?

Oh, never-mind; I answered my own question.

Leftists could be slightly less disgusting if they tried to maintain a minimum degree of consistency in their outrage.

They don’t have to because no one holds them accountable.
For democrats, morals and accountability only apply to political opponents.

Being 19 he could not have purchased the gun legally but he could possess it in Delaware and even get a permit to carry in Delaware.

For this crime though, he carried the gun illegally; even if he had a Delaware CCW, Pennsylvania does not honor a Delaware CCW so in what the left should be crying about, HE CROSSED STATE LINES . . .

Remember when "crossing state lines" to "commit a crime with a gun" was a thing a couple weeks ago? Where all all those assholes now?

I'm sure she would disagree . . . She has never seen a gun control law she doesn't enthusiastically support and even after this incident, she returns to familiar talking points and spouts her nonsense.

On the local Fox affiliate she said, (top video at link at the 1:53 mark); "We have all these loopholes in gun purchasing laws which again, will help the police keep our communities safer."

Screw you cop-hating-criminal-coddling leftist authoritarian. . .

Again, this POS who robbed you carried a gun illegally ACROSS STATE LINES to commit his crime . . .

How can leftists go from incessantly mouthing a factually wrong narrative about Rittenhouse to completely ignoring that action when it is an indisputable, absolutely true fact describing the actions of a Black criminal?

Oh, never-mind; I answered my own question.

Leftists could be slightly less disgusting if they tried to maintain a minimum degree of consistency in their outrage.

Basically they don't know shit from shinola. They're sloppy.

Forum List

Back