Democratic Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED at gunpoint by two armed men in Philadelphia

" Are we supposed to feel sorry for progressive, defund-the-police Democrats who must then endure the consequences of their own policies? It’s hard for me to work up the required emotion to do so. In fact, I have to resist the temptation to be gleeful here" - Dastardly Dinesh D'Souza

Surprised they weren't wearing MAGA hats in sub arctic temperatures at wee hours in the morning while the disgrace was woofing down footlong from Subway.

Instant Karma is going to get you
It's going to slap you right in the face

BREAKING NEWS: Dem Rep Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED in Philadelphia

Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday afternoon.

She had her car, purse, wallet and phone stolen but was not injured, her office confirmed.

Scanlon was walking to her parked vehicle and was approached by two men driving a dark-colored SUV, WPVI reported.

They demanded her keys and then fled in her 2017 Acura MDX with license plate LKG-8893.

DailyMail.com has reached out to the Philadelphia Police Department for comment.
Watch it be a Juicy Smellit incident.

" Are we supposed to feel sorry for progressive, defund-the-police Democrats who must then endure the consequences of their own policies? It’s hard for me to work up the required emotion to do so. In fact, I have to resist the temptation to be gleeful here" - Dastardly Dinesh D'Souza
Just wait until tomorrow, your democrat side will show it's head.

Watch it be a Juicy Smellit incident.
Thought perhaps the same thing. Except she would probably have hired two white guys unlike juicy smellsalot who in his genius hired TWO BLACK GUYS. Lol

Then again this is a left wing American woman, who are easily the dumbest most annoying things walking the planet.....really ever.

Just wait until tomorrow, your democrat side will show it's head.
Oh, she is and will be a gigantic hero. Already doing it and trust this. It will have NOTHING to do with the perpetrators unless they were white Trumpers. Then, that is all it would be about.

This will be about guns and the black guys will be the after thought.

Instant Karma is going to get you
It's going to slap you right in the face

BREAKING NEWS: Dem Rep Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED in Philadelphia

Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday afternoon.

She had her car, purse, wallet and phone stolen but was not injured, her office confirmed.

Scanlon was walking to her parked vehicle and was approached by two men driving a dark-colored SUV, WPVI reported.

They demanded her keys and then fled in her 2017 Acura MDX with license plate LKG-8893.

DailyMail.com has reached out to the Philadelphia Police Department for comment.
It was a mostly peaceful carjack, you racist.

1640269537377.jpeg

You’d have to be made of stone not to laugh:

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney (D) said of the carjacking: "It's disheartening, and quite frankly infuriating, that criminals feel emboldened to commit such a reckless crime in the middle of the day in what should be a place of tranquility and peace-one of Philadelphia's beautiful parks. My thoughts are with her during what I'm sure is a traumatic time."

You’d have to be made of stone not to laugh:

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney (D) said of the carjacking: "It's disheartening, and quite frankly infuriating, that criminals feel emboldened to commit such a reckless crime in the middle of the day in what should be a place of tranquility and peace-one of Philadelphia's beautiful parks. My thoughts are with her during what I'm sure is a traumatic time."

Since he's a Dimocrat, it's likely his own policies have led to the criminals feeling "emboldened".

What's vicious is to not protect your citizens from property crime and assault.

The evil bitch wants to defund the police. Then she gets carjacked. It's fucking hilarious.

Pretend something bad happened to Trump...now you are laughing...so STFU.

"Defunding" the police is just reallocation of assets.. Why are you so hysterical?

You don't need a cop to get a kitten out of a tree.

Forum List

Back