Democratic Smart Power or Protester At RNC Lights Himself On Fire Trying To Burn The America Flag

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
CBS New York reports:

Cleveland Police: Protester Lights Himself On Fire While Trying To Burn American Flag

The melee brought to 22 the number of people arrested during the convention, far fewer than some law enforcement authorities had feared.

“Right now, I think so far, so good,” Police Chief Calvin Williams said Wednesday night. “We’re still out there, we’re still vigilant, to make sure we finish this day and the last day tomorrow on a positive note.”

Moments after the flag was set on fire, officers charged in to put it out with an extinguishing spray that some in the crowd thought was pepper spray because of similarities in the design of the canisters and the eye irritation caused by the fire-suppression substance.

You’re on fire! You’re on fire, stupid!” a Cleveland officer shouted at a protester while firing the extinguishing spray.

Stupid indeed

As one can see from the article's pictures the protesters are
Democratic supporters of Hillary from The Communist Party

Things like this is why the majority of Americans feel
the country is moving in the wrong direction

Really, Hillary and the Democrats promoting extreme politics
and inviting cop-killers to speak at their convention

too radical for Americans
wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

Any chance it's that annoying ex child star turned professional protester/flag burner?

That would be awesome. :)

I love how you ignorant whiney little Trump bitches assume every Trump protester is a Democrat.

CBS New York reports:

Cleveland Police: Protester Lights Himself On Fire While Trying To Burn American Flag

The melee brought to 22 the number of people arrested during the convention, far fewer than some law enforcement authorities had feared.

“Right now, I think so far, so good,” Police Chief Calvin Williams said Wednesday night. “We’re still out there, we’re still vigilant, to make sure we finish this day and the last day tomorrow on a positive note.”

Moments after the flag was set on fire, officers charged in to put it out with an extinguishing spray that some in the crowd thought was pepper spray because of similarities in the design of the canisters and the eye irritation caused by the fire-suppression substance.

You’re on fire! You’re on fire, stupid!” a Cleveland officer shouted at a protester while firing the extinguishing spray.

Stupid indeed

wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

Yep, them commies loves them some hildabitch. They don't call'em commiecrats for nuthin.

The cops should have put out the flag, but let the protesters burn.

"It was a wardrobe malfunction!"

No concerns comrades

I suspect he will be able to go to any hospital to fully utilize his
medicaid benefits

"Fighting against the system" takes a lot out of one
:)

CBS New York reports:

Stupid indeed

wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg
Who is the cop killers at the convention?

CBS New York reports:

Stupid indeed

wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

BLM since they are a racist hate group.

CBS New York reports:

Stupid indeed

wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

they are?

but Papa Obama assured us that even though they target white cops and kill them
they are not

CBS New York reports:

Stupid indeed

wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg
Damn all those iPhones and not one video of a commie going up in flames?:mad-61:

CBS New York reports:

Stupid indeed

wrong direction

hillwrong-i8435.jpg

they are?

but Papa Obama assured us that even though they target white cops and kill them
they are not

can you show in the BLM charter where it states as such?

Forum List

Back