Democrats are drafting plans to give illegals MONEY! And people in jail

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Want to know how much Democrats care about you?

They’re already drafting new legislation to give illegal aliens benefits and cash payments

All while millions of American families are struggling.

Remember that this November.

thumb_let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

DemonRats hate Americans!

what are you so surprised of OP??

The Rats simply despise and hate Americans with all their minds and souls.

May them all and every single one of them burn in Hell.

WTF is wrong with them! How can they talk about Russian interference when they are PAYING FOR foreign Interference !
Are you drinking again? Just read the link to the article. Did not notice anyone talking about Russian interference. Did you post the wrong link, respond to wrong thread or what? This is the thread about some California Democrat with of course with that goofy cortez chick, wanting to pay illegal aliens out of the Coronavirus stimulus as long as they pay taxes. I have no idea what your russian/foreign interference thing has to do with it, but I see no way paying illegal aliens will get past the rest of the House, much less the Senate, and the thought that donnie would not veto is so laughable, well over half this message board would pee themselves laughing. Californian Democrats are strange and have been for years, as for that little cortz girl, she's your guys fault for your do nothing rep from that district not taking care to maintain contact with his constituents and basically blowing off the chance he could be defeated by that cute dumb assed loud mouth, little cocktail waitress chick.

DemonRats hate Americans!

what are you so surprised of OP??

The Rats simply despise and hate Americans with all their minds and souls.

May them all and every single one of them burn in Hell.

Love your spunk, even as retarded as it is. LOL.
You say (D) hate America, and you watch dotard Donald pretend to care about you, when in FACT every move he makes is to line his own pockets. DJT doesn't give a rats ass about you. Yes YOU.
Honestly, I care more about you than the donald does.

God Bless America. I LOVE my Country.

trump, not so much.

WTF is wrong with them! How can they talk about Russian interference when they are PAYING FOR foreign Interference !
Are you drinking again? Just read the link to the article. Did not notice anyone talking about Russian interference. Did you post the wrong link, respond to wrong thread or what? This is the thread about some California Democrat with of course with that goofy cortez chick, wanting to pay illegal aliens out of the Coronavirus stimulus as long as they pay taxes. I have no idea what your russian/foreign interference thing has to do with it, but I see no way paying illegal aliens will get past the rest of the House, much less the Senate, and the thought that donnie would not veto is so laughable, well over half this message board would pee themselves laughing. Californian Democrats are strange and have been for years, as for that little cortz girl, she's your guys fault for your do nothing rep from that district not taking care to maintain contact with his constituents and basically blowing off the chance he could be defeated by that cute dumb assed loud mouth, little cocktail waitress chick.
I’ll write slow for you..

Democrats complain of foreign interference from Russia,, RIGHT??? Yes

Democrats want to give illegals money, ( illegals are foreigners) that’s called paying for foreign interference..

Take your time sit down read it. Lol

Democrats want to give illegals money, ( illegals are foreigners) that’s called paying for foreign interference..

Sounds like you tried to hijack your own thread to suit a different agenda than you started with. It adds nothing.

NEVER FORGET, the Democrats PRIMARY STRATEGY for the next ten years is to plot, scheme, cheat, and do everything possible to take over the White House, The Senate, and the House of Reps, with ONE GOAL IN MIND:

Legalizing the thirty million illegals, then making them voting citizens! This is no joke, no conspiracy theory; it is FACT!

It is the only possible explanation for their 180-degree turnaround on the topic of illegal immigration since 2005. Literally one hundred eighty degrees. The videos of President Clinton, Harry Reid, and many, many others excoriating illegals, and cataloging the costs to our society, then...NOTHING, then...THEY ARE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THEM!!!

Don't forget. The next couple elections are to preserve AMERICA, and prevent it from becoming yet another shit-hole country like Mexico.

Sounds like you tried to hijack your own thread to suit a different agenda than you started with. It adds nothing.
Ok troll

The next couple elections are to preserve AMERICA, and prevent it from becoming yet another shit-hole country like Mexico.
Couple things here- no.1, America is a continent, the United States is an alleged Union of States- America, North, Central, or South ain't going no where. No.2, Have you ever been to Mexico? Anywhere besides border towns?

The next couple elections are to preserve AMERICA, and prevent it from becoming yet another shit-hole country like Mexico.
Couple things here- no.1, America is a continent, the United States is an alleged Union of States- America, North, Central, or South ain't going no where. No.2, Have you ever been to Mexico? Anywhere besides border towns?
Mexico has low numbers of illegal immigration, why is that?

eventually the Democratic Party's
At some point Democrats may eventually become Democratic- oh, wait!
Maybe Republicans will actually become republicans-

I'll not hold my breath, or self quarantine, waiting though -

Forum List

Back