Democrats Are Outright Liars!

Oh you mean the wall Mexico is gonna pay for...

Trump screwed the pooch on that brag..

Trumps plan is to have Mexico pay for it. Should I explain how to you?
Hopefully up front in cash because the House ain't gonna make the US citizens pay for it.

It was going to be a remittance tax. Workers send ~$25bn of earned monies in the US back to Mexico. Trump was going to tax this at 10%. Since you’re dumb I ll do the math for you. That is $2.5bn per annum or $25bn over 10 years.

Hopefully up front in cash because the House ain't gonna make the US citizens pay for it.

It was going to be a remittance tax. Workers send ~$25bn of earned monies in the US back to Mexico. Trump was going to tax this at 10%. Since you’re dumb I ll do the math for you. That is $2.5bn per annum or $25bn over 10 years.
So this money is already flowing into a trust fund for the wall? No, I didn't think so..

OP is full of lies. Funny, using lies to call someone else a liar.
This entire society runs upon lies, come join us in objective reality, there is much work to do..

Says Lowrie. The biggest liar of all. You are the king of hyperbole and illogic.
Do you have anything you'd like to discuss today?

You avoid and use illogical arguments. I already proved that in our healthcare debate. I would like you to please stop polluting these boards with your anti American negativity. Thank you, old man.

So this money is already flowing into a trust fund for the wall? No, I didn't think so..

I explained the repayment to you. Not sure what else you would like me to do. You need to see the Wizard and garner a brain.

Hopefully up front in cash because the House ain't gonna make the US citizens pay for it so Trump is SOL..

Mexico won't either, but that doesn't mean we can't feed the unsubstantial people some wildass story about how it will slide in the back window some kinda magical way. Hell, they'll swallow anything.

I explained the repayment to you. Not sure what else you would like me to do. You need to see the Wizard and garner a brain.
Oh so we have to pay for it..I knew something would queer the deal.

Mexico will not pay for Don's wall, you bought a line of shyte son, just admit it, you'll feel better and you'll be able to move on.

Hopefully up front in cash because the House ain't gonna make the US citizens pay for it so Trump is SOL..

Mexico won't either, but that doesn't mean we can't feed the unsubstantial people some wildass story about how it will slide in the back window some kinda magical way. Hell, they'll swallow anything.
These guys may have their noses up Trump's ass but I don't and can see clearly what is going on...

These guys may have their noses up Trump's ass but I don't and can see clearly what is going on...
The Reality America Show.

You act like you know. You don’t. You just lie and act like you do. What a tool you are.

I gave You facts you idiot. I never Said he would or could execute but that was his plan. Learn to read moonbat.

When you realize you’re a tool and the 2nd stupidest poster on this board let me know.

You act like you know. You don’t. You just lie and act like you do. What a tool you are.
Would you like to attempt to have a discussion?

Democrats are outright Liars. The thirty-five day federal government shutdown was over the "Wall", a southern border wall, and all the American people heard from Democrats is open up the government and our party will negotiate over the wall. So President Trump agrees and re-opens the government and now in the political party negotiations the Democrats are saying no money for any border barrier, Speaker Pelosi this past Thursday pointedly gave her party's position when she essentially said that absolutely no way there will be any funding in the legislation for a border barrier it is a line in the sand we won't cross any such talk is a non-starter. This means the Democrat Party lied on this issue during the shutdown they were dishonest and untruthful! Nancy Pelosi doesn't fully appreciate that America is a democracy that means if a political party is not given all the branches of power by the electorate they have to compromise with the other political party in power to run the government. This means that Nancy Pelosi has a duty dictated by her role as the leader of the Democrat Party in the House which she voluntarily accepted to engage in good faith negotiations to negotiate a deal over a southern border barrier!

Much has been spoken of if the Democrats don't reasonably compromise on this barrier that President Trump should just declare a national emergency and have it built through that mechanism. Big mistake by President Trump if he chooses that course he will fundamentally be hurting America if he does this he will have established a dangerous precedent that weakens the checks and balances in our form of government, he will have weakened Congress which is the means in our form of government by which the voice of communities across America communicate to Washington their views on the issues that Washington is moving on or preparing to move on! If President Trump declares a national emergency on this issue the American people can expect a Democrat President to declare a national emergency to confiscate guns to stop gun violence, on climate change, etc.. Moreover, President Trump will not win in the Supreme Court on this issue he doesn't have the merits of the issue with him, illegal immigration thru the southern border has been a significant problem for twenty-five years and the numbers of people coming across today are lower than they have been in the past there is just not the justification to declare a national emergency especially since you as President weren't able to get this policy thru the people's House.

President Trump's only course if the Democrats won't compromise and agree to a reasonable deal is not agree to the entirety of the appropriation bills that would otherwise go thru if the Party's had a deal, only agree to ninety-five percent! During the federal government shutdown Senator Manchin suggested this path as a path forward to limit the pain on individual American families from the Federal Government not being able to function properly! Nancy Pelosi might want her opponents to act like fools but her opponents aren't their thinking is "If the Democrats don't want to cooperate in funding the federal government than the White House will hold back its full cooperation in that funding what is fair is fair"!

Your powers of deduction are exceptional. We simply can't allow you to waste them here while th ese are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!

When you realize you’re a tool and the 2nd stupidest poster on this board let me know.
Relax, I've never seen him suggest he could hold a candle to you, you're still #1 to all of us.

Would you like to attempt to have a discussion?

I did And you ignored my facts. So now I ll treat You the same way and see how you like it. Only fair. Old man.

Forum List

Back