Democrats are passing out condoms to 5th graders

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Chicago Public Schools policy states that schools teaching fifth grade and up must maintain a condom availability program as part of an expanded vision of sexual health education, the Sun-Times said, adding that more than 600 CPS schools will end up having them, save for a dozen that enroll only younger grades.

"Young people have the right to accurate and clear information to make healthy decisions," Kenneth Fox — CPS' chief health officer and a pediatrician of 30 years — told the paper. "And they need access to resources to protect their health and the health of others as they act on those decisions."

So when will teachers legally be able to start dating their students?

Time to place your bets.

Go!

The Chicago Public Schools policy states that schools teaching fifth grade and up must maintain a condom availability program as part of an expanded vision of sexual health education, the Sun-Times said, adding that more than 600 CPS schools will end up having them, save for a dozen that enroll only younger grades.

"Young people have the right to accurate and clear information to make healthy decisions," Kenneth Fox — CPS' chief health officer and a pediatrician of 30 years — told the paper. "And they need access to resources to protect their health and the health of others as they act on those decisions."

Time to place your bets.

Go!
I bet you were dropped on your head at birth.

Hard.

Time to place your bets.

Go!
I believe the government schools have been passing out condoms for decades. Why do cons continue to allow this to dupe them?

Its better to pay attention to the big issues of the day, rather than allow minor issues to divide. When you do, you’ll find there is little difference between the two criminal gangs.

If this report is accurate, then I think that it is good news.

If a condom can help prevent children from having children, then that is a plus for society.

If more Democrats used condoms we would have less AIDs, fewer abortions and fewer number of people needing welfare.

I believe the government schools have been passing out condoms for decades. Why do cons continue to allow this to dupe them?

Its better to pay attention to the big issues of the day, rather than allow minor issues to divide. When you do, you’ll find there is little difference between the two criminal gangs.
There would be less "big issues of the day" if we would start teaching our children correctly. 5th graders shouldn't be thinking about such things and if they are, someone has failed them. :rolleyes:

There would be less "big issues of the day" if we would start teaching our children correctly. 5th graders shouldn't be thinking about such things and if they are, someone has failed them. :rolleyes:
I doubt they are thinking about it.

Time to place your bets.

Go!

Not government schools, rephrase, big city government schools and now to elementary schools......that seems to be a new one. Seems you approve.

Time to place your bets.

Go!

Not government schools, rephrase, big city government schools and now to elementary schools......that seems to be a new one. Seems you approve.
I don’t approve. I suspect it has been going on in elementary schools for some time.

Time to place your bets.

Go!

I don’t approve. I suspect it has been going on in elementary schools for some time.
did your parents put condoms on your lolly pops ?

Have to agree, how sad for the children.

Time to place your bets.

Go!

The big issues wouldn't become big issues If we'd paid attention when they were minor issues.

Time to place your bets.

Go!

The big issues wouldn't become big issues If we'd paid attention when they were minor issues.
Lol. Since when were war, peace, imperialism, foreign intervention, government spending and taxation, corporatism, justice, etc minor issues?

Forum List

Back