San Fran Schools Giving Free CONDOMS to 11 year old kids. No parent opt-out

Parents can't prevent their children from having condoms?? OMG! :neutral:
"OMG"???

If you truly knew God then you would understand how truly wrong this is.

But as it is, the secular humanist is god unto himself and is as blind as a dead bat.

ran across this: schools are now nothing more but,indoctrination commie camps. parents need to beware what's going on them

snip:
The painting Officer Dave Hamblin found offensive (Facebook)
cc9411a5de5b73d9173476464ef5b578

A police officer father in the United States has taken to social media to complain about a piece of artwork displayed at his daughter’s school.

Kentucky cop Dave Hamblin is outraged by the painting which depicts two black people with a gun pointed at their head.

On one half of the painting, under the title “1930″, a Ku Klux Klan member is pointing the gun.

On the other half, titled “2015″, a white police officer is shown pointing the gun at what looks like a African American child.

The painting was from a school project inspired by racial violence depicted in Harper Lee’s book, To Kill A Mockingbird.

Police officer Dave Hamblin, who goes by the name Dave Kingmen on Facebook, says the picture is upsetting and creates “future cop haters”.

“We speak of tolerance, we speak of changing hostile environments, we speak of prejudice, and we speak of racial relations, yet, when it comes to hostility toward police, their families, and profiling them through bigotry we are expected to tolerate it,” “Kingmen” wrote.. “I will not, nor will my child.”

The cop has asked for the picture to be removed but the school has seemingly turned down his request.

“When discussing social injustice, people will likely be offended by some topic,” said Tracy Green, a school spokesperson.

“The drawing is a student’s artistic representation based on the lens through which the student viewed that issue and the student has a First Amendment right to share that opinion.”

all of it here:
Outraged Cop Complains After Seeing This Painting At His Daughter’s School

this is the reason to HOME school in this day and age. these commie camps are sick and warped.

Given that almost everyday now I'm seeing where some "educator" has been caught diddling a student it's no wonder home schooling numbers are rising. I read about two incidents just today

I love how people exaggerate. How many of the 7 million teachers in America does your accusation apply towards?

Parents are not allowed to opt their kids out of this program. If the kid asks for a condom, he or she gets it.

Prison Planet.com » San Fran schools approve condoms for 11-year-olds, eliminate parent opt out

feb 26 2016 SAN FRANCISCO – All San Francisco middle school students now have easy access to condoms, whether or not their parents want them to have them.
The San Francisco Unified School District became the third in California – after Oakland and Los Angeles – to give away condoms to middle schoolers when board members unanimously approved the decision at a meeting Tuesday night, NBC Bay Area reports.

SFUSD safety and wellness director Kevon Gogin said the decision is based on a survey of sixth through eighth grade students that showed about 5 percent are sexually active and 3 percent use condoms. The move also eliminates an existing provision to school policy that allowed parents to opt their children out of the condom availability program, according to ABC 10.

Students as young as 11 years old can now simply ask a school employee for condoms and receive a rubber without issue.
Someone should have done that to prevent your birth.
Another stupid response from the boards leading retard. Stfu monkey.
Sphincter says what?

"OMG"???

But as it is, the secular humanist is god unto himself and is as blind as a dead bat.
Ohhhh no not the you don't know God ploy again!
Not a ploy. You are an idiot.
It's one of the oldest ploys there is but since you are the poster child for ignorant Christian arrogance your dumb fuck response is typical.

"OMG"???

It's one of the oldest ploys there is but since you are the poster child for ignorant Christian arrogance your dumb fuck response is typical.
I am a Christian because I know the truth. You are a poster child for stupid retards.

"OMG"???

I am a Christian because I know the truth. You are a poster child for stupid retards.
You aren't a Christian you are a dumfuck who doesn't know the first thing about being a Christian.

"OMG"???

You aren't a Christian you are a dumfuck who doesn't know the first thing about being a Christian.
Proving once again how wrong your are asslick.

false! nothing you've ever posted shows any evidence that you aren't a arrogant dumbfuck.

false! nothing you've ever posted shows any evidence that you aren't a arrogant dumbfuck.
Nothing you have ever posted proves you are not a lying retarded faggot, faggot.

Nothing you have ever posted proves you are not a lying retarded faggot, faggot.

Parents are not allowed to opt their kids out of this program. If the kid asks for a condom, he or she gets it.

Prison Planet.com » San Fran schools approve condoms for 11-year-olds, eliminate parent opt out

feb 26 2016 SAN FRANCISCO – All San Francisco middle school students now have easy access to condoms, whether or not their parents want them to have them.
The San Francisco Unified School District became the third in California – after Oakland and Los Angeles – to give away condoms to middle schoolers when board members unanimously approved the decision at a meeting Tuesday night, NBC Bay Area reports.

SFUSD safety and wellness director Kevon Gogin said the decision is based on a survey of sixth through eighth grade students that showed about 5 percent are sexually active and 3 percent use condoms. The move also eliminates an existing provision to school policy that allowed parents to opt their children out of the condom availability program, according to ABC 10.

Students as young as 11 years old can now simply ask a school employee for condoms and receive a rubber without issue.

With our money supply dwindling, of course. They can sell them on the street.

With our money supply dwindling, of course. They can sell them on the street.

If they hand them out in packets of 10 or 20 there is no doubt the kids will ask for them just to sell them or maybe give them to the parents at the parent's request. That won't work if they give them out individually, but i doubt they do it that way.

Forum List

Back