Democrats are setting a precedent for non-stop attacks on future Presidents.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Given what President Trump has been met with since his first day in office, why would any future President be treated differently? Now that Democrats have made it clear that it's all about regaining power lost, the Party out of power should spend all of it's time attacking the President. Just open up investigations based on speculation, subpoena anything and everything, bring lawsuits about things that MAY have happened decades before. And if you can't find anything you'll be sure to trip up a few people during questioning and get some convictions.

That's the future the Democrats are creating for us with their childish obsession of bringing down Donald Trump. All because they lost when they were sure they would win.

Given what President Trump has been met with since his first day in office, why would any future President be treated differently? Now that Democrats have made it clear that it's all about regaining power lost, the Party out of power should spend all of it's time attacking the President. Just open up investigations based on speculation, subpoena anything and everything, bring lawsuits about things that MAY have happened decades before. And if you can't find anything you'll be sure to trip up a few people during questioning and get some convictions.

That's the future the Democrats are creating for us with their childish obsession of bringing down Donald Trump. All because they lost when they were sure they would win.

You mean like --- quoting him?

Gadzooks, what a precedent that would be. Gee Wally, that sounds unPresidented.

Donald Trump should have thought twice about his waking every day to bash the Democrats and press and anyone he doesn't like or can use to rile his troop trumsters on twitter, on camera, on Faux News State TV.... he's only getting back what he has dished first.... Karma, I suppose.... and I heard she's a real bitch! :eek:

I doubt any future republican or democratic president would ever be like the non- stop liar n chief trash talkin' Trumpian.....

so, I don't see it ever being this bad in the future...

Donald Trump should have thought twice about his waking every day to bash the Democrats and press and anyone he doesn't like or can use to rile his troop trumsters on twitter, on camera, on Faux News State TV.... he's only getting back what he has dished first.... Karma, I suppose.... and I heard she's a real bitch! :eek:

I doubt any future republican or democratic president would ever be like the non- stop liar n chief trash talkin' Trumpian.....

It will be worse. At least until it comes to actual bloodshed.

How so many have forgotten the 1990's and how History repeats itself.

All because they lost when they were sure they would win.

Yeah, we understand. The 1992 campaign was supposed to secure GHWB's second term, and the Goobers were sure their nobility would win against that ridiculous upstart. What happened next you sure know. "Whitewater" ring a bell? It was in the papers.

On the other hand, elect a Mob Boss for president, and you'll see Rosenstein (R) install Mueller (R) - when the Mob Boss fired Comey (R) in an obvious attempt to obstruct justice - to uncover the Mob Boss's criminality. That's pretty much how the system was supposed to work - except for Congress's dereliction of duty up to now.

Democrats are setting a precedent for non-stop attacks on future Presidents.​

"Precedent", my arse...

Last edited:
I don`t care for Trump but I`ve never called him a Muslim who was born in Kenya. What short memories these MAGA snowflakes have.

But it's pure poetic..

The democrats and liberal press get what they deserve.

All because they lost when they were sure they would win.

Yeah, we understand. The 1992 campaign was supposed to secure GHWB's second term, and the Goobers were sure their nobility would win against that ridiculous upstart. What happened next you sure know. "Whitewater" ring a bell? It was in the papers.

On the other hand, elect a Mob Boss for president, and you'll see Rosenstein (R) install Mueller (R) - when the Mob Boss fired Comey (R) in an obvious attempt to obstruct justice - to uncover the Mob Boss's criminality. That's pretty much how the system was supposed to work - except for Congress's dereliction of duty up to now.

Democrats are setting a precedent for non-stop attacks on future Presidents.​

"Precedent", my arse...
You have a fundamental misunderstanding what "Russian Collusion" means. It does not mean investigate a "mob boss" for possible criminal wrongdoing. Look up the definition of collusion and then ask yourself why speculation on the influence of Facebook Ads on an election merits a multi-year multi million dollar scavenger hunt for just about anything.

I don`t care for Trump but I`ve never called him a Muslim who was born in Kenya. What short memories these MAGA snowflakes have.
"Our number one goal, as Republicans, should be to make Barack Obama a one-term President."

--- Leader of the Republican Party at the time

And this SCHMUCK of an OP has the nerve to post such drivel.

#SMHGOP

Forum List

Back