🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats are such a joke among young people

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
That their party's recent scandals are being used as comedic relief to express today's failure of the WoD launch (newWorld of Warcraft expansion).
View image Obama Fail

Obama_Fail.png

More bitching after losing the midterms.

You guys have to know it's hilarious...

"The Republican party is dying!!!!" Not as fast as the Democrat party based on how badly they got their shit wrecked a week ago.

The good news is that tomorrow's conservatives are yesterday's liberals. They've moved on from the previous generations hysterical terror and advanced civilzation! :thup:

This has happened for thousands of years!

And it's why we have a little thing called "progress."

That their party's recent scandals are being used as comedic relief to express today's failure of the WoD launch (newWorld of Warcraft expansion).
View image Obama Fail

Obama_Fail.png

Oh, so you are a waiter and you play WOW. I won't judge you on that matter. Only the matter of the NRA and Right Wing scaring the people to death that Obama was going to take all guns and driving up weaponry prices to an all time high and making certain bullets almost impossible to find.

Psychiatry 101, people with issues like to project their own weaknesses onto others so they don't have to notice their own personal flaws.

I'm not waiter. I was a waiter. I'm sure you had an entry level job once yourself no?

For someone who claims to be "anti party" you sure seem to defend Democrats with great ferocity. And like all kind and compassionate USMB liberals, you seem to hate on waiters a lot. I have two "liberal Rorschach threads" that will live in infamy with caring tolerant liberals hating on white waiters.

Last edited:
More bitching after losing the midterms.

You guys have to know it's hilarious...

"The Republican party is dying!!!!" Not as fast as the Democrat party based on how badly they got their shit wrecked a week ago.
That said, Republicans can only win the demographic battle by backing free birth control and abortion on demand.

Let's face the facts. The GOP sold out on conservatives. It represents the "other" party trying to pander for votes. The only thing the GOP had going for it is Dems are so disgusted with Obama, they stayed home.

Forum List

Back