Democrats are the primary cause of gun violence

Here is the thing: they want us to get rid of our guns. That can't be done in this country. The only way we could get rid of our guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that can't be reasonably done Lord knows we've tried then we need to stay armed because liberals are violent people. We have to be able to protect ourselves from them.
The issue of extremist-related mass killings is of growing concern and is the subject of a special section of this report. From the 1970s through the 2000s, domestic extremist-related mass killings were relatively uncommon. However, over the past 12 years, their number has greatly increased. Most of these mass killings were committed by right-wing extremists, but left-wing and domestic Islamist extremists were also responsible for incidents. The Center on Extremism has identified 62 extremist-connected mass killing incidents since 1970, with 46 of them being ideologically motivated. Disturbingly, more than half (26, or 57%) of the ideological mass killings have occurred within the past 12 years. Of particular concern in recent years are shootings inspired by white supremacist “accelerationist” propaganda urging such attacks.

read it from the ADL.

They don't care about gun violence. They care about white people defending themselves. If they really cared about gun violence they would be doing mass sweeps through gangland and their hood rat controlled territories. Just laugh at the liars when they babble on and on about 'gun violence', because they're just joking around.
Yeah, they want the blacks to be able to freely kill us. I don't know why that seems good to them; I guess they all just hate white people, even if they are white. The idea constantly is that we shouldn't defend ourselves.

The issue of extremist-related mass killings is of growing concern and is the subject of a special section of this report. From the 1970s through the 2000s, domestic extremist-related mass killings were relatively uncommon. However, over the past 12 years, their number has greatly increased. Most of these mass killings were committed by right-wing extremists, but left-wing and domestic Islamist extremists were also responsible for incidents. The Center on Extremism has identified 62 extremist-connected mass killing incidents since 1970, with 46 of them being ideologically motivated. Disturbingly, more than half (26, or 57%) of the ideological mass killings have occurred within the past 12 years. Of particular concern in recent years are shootings inspired by white supremacist “accelerationist” propaganda urging such attacks.

read it from the ADL.
Sure. It's obvious to all of us, at least on the Right, that the country is falling apart progressively --- that is, worse and worse all the time.

They don't care about gun violence. They care about white people defending themselves. If they really cared about gun violence they would be doing mass sweeps through gangland and their hood rat controlled territories. Just laugh at the liars when they babble on and on about 'gun violence', because they're just joking around.
Ask Democrats to put their money where their mouth is and support legislation that if a gun is found or used during a crime (eg holdup, petty theft) then the punishment is doubled and I bet they won’t support it.

I wish this were a free country. When did we lose that?
It makes me think of the movie Rosencrantz and Gildenstern Are Dead --- at the end when they are hanged, as Shakespeare's play specifies, Gildenstern says, "There must have been a moment, when we could have said 'No.'"

I'm trying to think, what was that moment, when we lost being a free country? Maybe when the Cancel Culture started; maybe earlier when the quotas and affirmative action for blacks lost all relation to reality. I have to think about this more.

read it from the ADL.

It's utter bullshit. Most mass shooters have no political affiliation at all.

More people die in a weekend in Chicago than most mass shootings in this country. This is especially true on holiday weekends. The ADL is a bunch of leftist wackos.

Our problem is not guns, our problem is leftist cities that hire DA's and prosecutors that let criminals using guns back out into the street ASAP. Chicago police have often complained about arresting a felon with a gun and seeing him out on the streets the next day. Then there are the leftist judges that believe our prison demographics are completely unfair, and the only way to remedy that is lighter sentences and more breaks for criminals of color.

Step one is to ban assault rifles whatever the hell that is. When the shootings continue, the left will point to the semi-automatic handguns used in mass shootings. They will go after those next.

There is no reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle.

Why, because you said so? We don't write laws or violate constitutional rights on opinions. But let's go on a limb and say so-called assault rifles get banned. What do you hope that would accomplish?

A big screen, car or motorcycle are not designed to kill. Assault weapons are.

Guns are designed to send a projectile through the air to hit a target. That target could be a beer can, a piece of cardboard, a human being.

Under your definition, all guns are designed to kill. That's why I said this stupid assault weapons ban is only the start.

It's utter bullshit. Most mass shooters have no political affiliation at all.

More people die in a weekend in Chicago than most mass shootings in this country. This is especially true on holiday weekends. The ADL is a bunch of leftist wackos.

Our problem is not guns, our problem is leftist cities that hire DA's and prosecutors that let criminals using guns back out into the street ASAP. Chicago police have often complained about arresting a felon with a gun and seeing him out on the streets the next day. Then there are the leftist judges that believe our prison demographics are completely unfair, and the only way to remedy that is lighter sentences and more breaks for criminals of color.

Step one is to ban assault rifles whatever the hell that is. When the shootings continue, the left will point to the semi-automatic handguns used in mass shootings. They will go after those next.
the data was about mass killings, not individual murders.
The vast majority of killers and victims are non-partisan people. Which is to say that its absurd to put them on any side of the political spectrum.

the data was about mass killings, not individual murders.
The vast majority of killers and victims are non-partisan people. Which is to say that its absurd to put them on any side of the political spectrum.

Mass killers yes, individuals no.

If I have to go to my convenient store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican going in there with a gun, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with the butt of the gun and taking my wallet. I worry about a Democrat doing that. Or if I go to the ATM. I'm not worried about a conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine to rob me, I worry about a Democrat doing that.

Most violent crime takes place in Democrat cities. No, I don't look at state statistics since all red states have blue cities where the crime actually exists. As I already pointed out, over 50% of our murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and those are black males, and we all know how most of them vote.

Sidestepping that discussion, it's complete stupidity how America can't come together on this issue. The Democrats solution is to disarm law abiding citizens, and the Republicans solution is harsh penalties for those that commit violent crimes with guns. It seems like a no brainer to me.

Mass killers yes, individuals no.

If I have to go to my convenient store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican going in there with a gun, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with the butt of the gun and taking my wallet. I worry about a Democrat doing that. Or if I go to the ATM. I'm not worried about a conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine to rob me, I worry about a Democrat doing that.

Most violent crime takes place in Democrat cities. No, I don't look at state statistics since all red states have blue cities where the crime actually exists. As I already pointed out, over 50% of our murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and those are black males, and we all know how most of them vote.

Sidestepping that discussion, it's complete stupidity how America can't come together on this issue. The Democrats solution is to disarm law abiding citizens, and the Republicans solution is harsh penalties for those that commit violent crimes with guns. It seems like a no brainer to me.
The thugs committing street crime dont give a crap about politics, nor do they vote. Those people paying attention to politics are a higher class. People that pick a side and vote are a higher class.

72% of our population is registered to vote. You have 28% of people who dont give a crap either way. And then add to that: the percent of people that voted out of the eligible to vote population is 66%. So now a 3rd of the population doesnt give a shit, they're not on the right or the left. That's where your street killers mostly come from, neither on the left or the right.

But on the mass shooting side, all of the 2022 extremists are right wing.

Forum List

Back