Democrats are the primary cause of gun violence

Do you realise that would never happen. Only a tiny handful of countries have banned guns, the vast majority have them with some kind of regulation, apart from America, any Tom Dick Harry can own one.
Wrong as usual.

federal gun laws clearly spell out who can and can't legally own a firearm.

Wrong as usual.

federal gun laws clearly spell out who can and can't legally own a firearm.
Right as udual. So guns aren't banned then, otherwise no one would have guns!! The idea being, the unsuitable are not competent to be near a gun, so keep them clear of the gun. So who's on charge of their background to see if they're suitable? They are!! Fucking rocket science isn't it!!!!

Why is it Mac that you and your ilk don't call white killers hoodlums? Are you saying that Republicans lock everyone up and throw away the key, is that what you are telling us?
Which white killers that grew up in "the hood" are we missing?

The bill is to ban assault rifles. You can keep your pea shooter.

Like I said, Google his plans about guns. The assault weapons ban was only a fraction of it. His other plans included closing down all gun manufacturers and sellers by getting rid of liability protection, meaning that anybody that gets shot with a gun can sue the manufacturer and/or seller right out of business, including a criminal that gets shot by the cops. To make sure we couldn't get more guns, also wanted a ban on buying guns, ammo or gun repair parts off the internet.

Here is the thing: they want us to get rid of our guns. That can't be done in this country. The only way we could get rid of our guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that can't be reasonably done Lord knows we've tried then we need to stay armed because liberals are violent people. We have to be able to protect ourselves from them.

Nope, you're still passing fake news. I knew the popcorn would come in handy.

These newspaper articles are always written for the bakes in society, even the journalists don't know what's going on. When you've gone through the process of owning shotguns and you chat to the officers, you'll be surprised how many times the police are taken to court over gun issues. And if the law sides with the gun owner, then the police have to concede.

As the police told me, they need to find a reason, hence the areas that they check (already mentioned them). In addition, they come back to check your cabinet is secure to a brick wall, it cannot be fixed to a plasterboard stud wall. And do you know what the officer said? If you pass all those checks, he goes out with the shotgun certificate, and if your cabinet is secure, he produces the certificate because he wants to see you sign it.

In idle chat with the officer, I was getting the certificate for clay and pheasant shoots. He said he never bothered owning shotguns, lol.

Sorry to piss on your parade.

Don't worry, I've never met an American that's not into UK gun misinformation.
I had a shotgun when I was 14. What I did with it..was take the shells from it..(left it at home) Go out into the woods and drive 2 nails into a sapling just far enough so the back part is snug up againt the brass part of the shell..

Then rest el shello on top on these 2 nails (kinda wedged in) (do not hammer the nails in with the shell in place, protip)

Okay, so now you get back a ways and aim for the primer of that shotgun shell. :p

About 1/3 of the time you can pop that mofo off and it goes BOOM! Toppin' out trees with a .22. :D

Are these the same "dems" who have given Texas the largest prison population of any state in the union?

If he couldn't find a gun on every sporting goods store, every pawn shop, and lord knows how many gun shows...he couldn't shoot someone.
He wasn't legally allowed to have one, dumbfuck. No laws stopped him. He still shot somebody. Dumbass.

If you think that, I have only two words for you.... Ruby Ridge.

The bill is to ban assault rifles. You can keep your pea shooter.
Yeah, that's not happening. You don't even know what an assault rifle is.

I tell ya what; Biden gave thousands and thousands of assault rifles to the Taliban with $1k Trijicon optics on a lot of them.

I don't wanna hear about any restrictions on Americans having any kind of guns when they paid for that.

I don't think Americans can even own a full-auto M4 or M249 even with a class III license.

Last edited:
Right as udual. So guns aren't banned then, otherwise no one would have guns!! The idea being, the unsuitable are not competent to be near a gun, so keep them clear of the gun. So who's on charge of their background to see if they're suitable? They are!! Fucking rocket science isn't it!!!!
No one said guns were banned but since you don't know Jack Shit about the goings on in this country you are utterly ignorant of the fact that there are people and politicians in this country who want to start banning guns.

Like I said, Google his plans about guns. The assault weapons ban was only a fraction of it. His other plans included closing down all gun manufacturers and sellers by getting rid of liability protection, meaning that anybody that gets shot with a gun can sue the manufacturer and/or seller right out of business, including a criminal that gets shot by the cops. To make sure we couldn't get more guns, also wanted a ban on buying guns, ammo or gun repair parts off the internet.
Well, I don't support any if that. Just the banning of assault rifles.

Forum List

Back