Democrats are the primary cause of gun violence

Sorry cupcake, keep trying, keeps me entertained.

The article states more difficult for a firearm. Yes, you need a good specific reason, you hold a gun club membership as an example. Not so for a shotgun, if asked, you've been clay pigeon shooting a few times and you want to use your own shotgun.

The local police can make an informed judgement, the chief officer is responsible in issuing the licence, because they need to make sure all the checks are performed.

What did the small arms survey say about unregistered guns, you failed to mention that. Don't tell me, you honestly thought everyone went through the certificate/licencing process :laughing0301:

You failed to mention the gun killing charts, why's that?

In NI, your reason can be self defence. In the rest of the UK, that's a no, you have to default to the reasonable force law if a gun is used against someone, but it can't be a reason to own one. You would have to live in a dangerous society to have the mentality you want to shoot someone. Oh, I see why NI and the US use that reason.
The article says if you want a shotgun you still need a good reason

Such as owning a farm, which not many people have

No matter how you look at it you are still at the mercy of city hall

A man was shot and killed inside a Dallas Gamestop store by a suspect who should have been in jail already

But thanks to feckless democrat politicians and judges this hoodlum was free on a $500 bond for 3 weapons violations just weeks ago

Democrats are promoting gun violence and then using the murders as an excuse to confiscate weapons from honest citizens

So now you're for gun control?

So now you're for gun control?
How do libs come up with such stupid questions?

No

It should be obvious that I’m for criminal control

The shooter was previously arrested for carrying an illegal weapon

Thats a giant red flag that this dirtbag should go to jail for at least a few years

But dems would rather punish honest citizens

How do libs come up with such stupid questions?

No

It should be obvious that I’m for criminal control

The shooter was previously arrested for carrying an illegal weapon

Thats a giant red flag that this dirtbag should go to jail for at least a few years

But dems would rather punish honest citizens
Are these the same "dems" who have given Texas the largest prison population of any state in the union?

If he couldn't find a gun on every sporting goods store, every pawn shop, and lord knows how many gun shows...he couldn't shoot someone.

Not one gun has ever committed a crime, much less a murder.
Not one gun has ever decided to shoot anyone or do a mass school shooting.

The DEMOCRAT had to pick it up, carry it to the crime scene, then pull the trigger.
So can we just stop with blaming the gun and put the blame where it belongs....on DEMOCRATS or their insane PRO-VIOLENCE policies.

:thankusmile:

This IS exactly why crime is skyrocketing everywhere.

Maybe not everywhere, but certainly liberal shitholes. They get a Mayor that's lax on penalties for those caught with a gun, even worse for people that commit crimes with guns, hires Crime supporting DA's and prosecutors that lessen charges so the offender gets no or less time in jail, and then when crime goes up, blame the guns and not their policies.

Dear Gun Owners......

One thing is clear....if you allow them to take your guns, what comes next for you will make you soil your underwear, if you survive...... and you will then get what you deserve. If they take your guns, try to use common sense and realize it is not to do you any good.

They don't care about gun violence. They care about white people defending themselves. If they really cared about gun violence they would be doing mass sweeps through gangland and their hood rat controlled territories. Just laugh at the liars when they babble on and on about 'gun violence', because they're just joking around.

There is only one solution to gun violence in these places, and that is vote Democrats out and install conservative Republicans.

Are these the same "dems" who have given Texas the largest prison population of any state in the union?

If he couldn't find a gun on every sporting goods store, every pawn shop, and lord knows how many gun shows...he couldn't shoot someone.
Dallas County is a deep blue democrat county

He was back on the street thanks to democrats

The problem with your theory is most of the guns used in crimes don't get them that way. Most of the guns used in crime are stolen or purchased by a straw buyer.

Maybe not everywhere, but certainly liberal shitholes. They get a Mayor that's lax on penalties for those caught with a gun, even worse for people that commit crimes with guns, hires Crime supporting DA's and prosecutors that lessen charges so the offender gets no or less time in jail, and then when crime goes up, blame the guns and not their policies.
Read somewhere lately, maybe on this forum, that if we took away the largest US cities (five, I think it was) The US would rank as one of the best countries in the world for little gun violence. It's the shithole blue cities that hurt our ranking in the world.

Read somewhere lately, maybe on this forum, that if we took away the largest US cities (five, I think it was) The US would rank as one of the best countries in the world for little gun violence. It's the shithole blue cities that hurt our ranking in the world.

That's because of the high minority population in these liberal cities. As I stated earlier, over 50% of US murders are committed by 7% of our population which are black males. Following behind are Hispanic males. If you take people of color out of our murder statistics, then yes, we compare to European countries that the left brings up all the time quite evenly.

But leftists refuse to believe the problem with gun violence is not the guns, it's the people.

Forum List

Back