Democrats are the primary cause of gun violence

Yeah, that's not happening. You don't even know what an assault rifle is.

I tell ya what; Biden gave thousands and thousands of assault rifles to the Taliban with $1k Trijicon optics on a lot of them.

I don't wanna hear about any restrictions on Americans having any kind of guns when they paid for that.

I don't think Americans can even own a full-auto M4 or M249 even with a class III license.
I'm not a gun guy. Fuck the 2nd Amendment!

Ruby Ridge is for anyone stupid enough to think they can stop the federal government if they want something from you.
You are misinformed

The father was freaked out about the heavy-handed tactics of the federal government under bill clinton and janet reno

Such as:
1677178392257.jpeg

And the FBI confirmed his sispicions when they raided weaver’s home and killed his son on an unnecessary shootout

Later an FBI sniper killed weavers wife

You are misinformed

The father was freaked out about the heavy-handed tactics of the federal government under bill clinton and janet reno

And the FBI confirmed his sispicions when they raided weaver’s home and killed his son on an unnecessary shootout

Later an FBI sniper killed weavers wife
That's right! And the government will do that to anyone who resists.

A man was shot and killed inside a Dallas Gamestop store by a suspect who should have been in jail already

But thanks to feckless democrat politicians and judges this hoodlum was free on a $500 bond for 3 weapons violations just weeks ago

Democrats are promoting gun violence and then using the murders as an excuse to confiscate weapons from honest citizens

100%.
Who causes more gun violence...
100 law abiding gun owners.
1 criminal with a long arrest record, including violent crimes, gang associations and more arrest numbers than his age.

YET - who above is the left more concerned about?

Forum List

Back