Democrats censure Senator Sinema

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Sinema helped save the republic.
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
It undermined Voting Rights by making elections less secure.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.

Even if the Filibuster is overturned it doesn't seem as if the votes are there anyway for the bills.

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.

How manly of those Democrats, going after a poor, defenseless woman and not Manchin.

Pussies.

Arizona and West Virginia are two very different states.
And sometimes they aren't...

HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION 36

By Delegates Conley, Mallow, Kimes, Horst, Longanacre and Bruce

[Introduced March 11, 2021; Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary then Rules ]

Urging Congress to censure U.S. Senator Joe Manchin for his recent votes against the beliefs of the majority of West Virginians.

And sometimes they aren't...

HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION 36

By Delegates Conley, Mallow, Kimes, Horst, Longanacre and Bruce

[Introduced March 11, 2021; Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary then Rules ]

Urging Congress to censure U.S. Senator Joe Manchin for his recent votes against the beliefs of the majority of West Virginians.

The majority of WV supports Manchin.

Arizona and West Virginia are two very different states.

That's what I get for not reading the entire OP. The title read "Democrats censure Senator Sinema" so I was assuming he meant House Democrats.

I can't help it that all Democrats look the same to me. :laughing0301:

I think going after party members that don't follow the party line is a very bad idea. For either party. If Sinema doesn't win reelection that is on her. I don't know AZ but it seems like a pretty conservative state, like WV, and I'd prefer a Dem to a GOP any day.

Opinion:
She may have saved the republic but doomed democracy. Many of us consider ourselves governed by a minority and are looking for a change.

It did the opposite.
Our elections are already secure. The 2020 election reflected how Americans voted. Pure and simple.

I think that is your hate and ignorance talking.

The majority of WV supports Manchin.
On... what?

All over the map...

I think going after party members that don't follow the party line is a very bad idea. For either party. If Sinema doesn't win reelection that is on her. I don't know AZ but it seems like a pretty conservative state, like WV, and I'd prefer a Dem to a GOP any day.

She may have saved the republic but doomed democracy. Many of us consider ourselves governed by a minority and are looking for a change.

Our elections are already secure. The 2020 election reflected how Americans voted. Pure and simple.

I think that is your hate and ignorance talking.

She "doomed democracy"? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back