Democrats continue to wage their war on working

There is one thing for sure, all labels aside, the direction this country is going is exactly the end the founding fathers sought to prevent. Congratulations Rottweiler, you are the Anti-Founding Father.

Actually, the only thing that is for sure is that you're very immature (I'm guessing about 14) and completely ignorant of U.S. history. Considering you (wrongly) believe that our founders built a government designed to make people subjects of the government and that you believe corporations are a (and I quote here) "construct create by the U.S. government for the benefit of its citizens" it's safe to say you are the only "anti-founding father".

You literally have no clue how this county was founded or why. Literally none. Our founders must be rolling over in their graves knowing this nation now produces clueless citizens such as yourself.

Birth of the Nation: The First Federal Congress 1789-1791
"Our constitution, sir, is like a vessel just launched, and lying at the wharf, she is untried, you can hardly discover any one of her properties; it is not known how she will answer her helm, or lay her course; whether she will bear in safety the precious freight to be deposited in her hold. But, in this state, will the prudent merchant attempt alterations? Will he employ two thousand workmen to tear off the planking and take asunder the frame? He certainly will not. Let us gentlemen, fit out our vessel, set up her masts, and expand her sails, and be guided by the experiment in our alterations. If she sails upon an uneven keel, let us right her by adding weight where it is wanting. In this way, we may remedy her defects to the satisfaction of all concerned; but if we proceed now to make alterations, we may deface a beauty, or deform a well proportioned piece of workmanship . . . ."

Rep. James Jackson of Georgia, June 8, 1789

That "precious freight to be deposited in her hold", that would be us. And "let us right her by adding weight where it is wanting", well, we are a wanting right about now.

First Federal Congress: An Imperial Presidency?
A joint committee planned a respectful yet simple ceremony for administering the oath of office to Washington. The new president chose to wear a brown suit of American-made cloth rather than his military uniform. This struck just the note that the majority in Congress was anxious to have heard. The leader of the new government should be held in high esteem but not worshipped. He would be a strong leader, chosen from among the people.
And, yes, I am well aware he is not "directly" elected. I was just waiting for some enlightened one to point that out. Please let me know where I can send the freakin' cookie.

Constitution of the United States - A History
Strongly militating against any serious attempt to establish monarchy was the enmity so prevalent in the revolutionary period toward royalty and the privileged classes. Some state constitutions had even prohibited titles of nobility. In the same year as the Philadelphia convention, Royall Tyler, a revolutionary war veteran, in his play The Contract, gave his own jaundiced view of the upper classes:

Exult each patriot heart! this night is shewn
A piece, which we may fairly call our own;
Where the proud titles of "My Lord!" "Your Grace!"
To humble Mr. and plain Sir give place.​

The incohrent ramblings of a nobody does not trump the Constitution or the intent of our founders. Sorry chief...

So Jed here pays 50% - 60% of his salary in taxes and doesn't even know it. His same salary is taxed 20 different times per month and he's completely unaware.

20 different times? Try again. I pay income tax, state tax, property tax, gas tax and sales tax.

Income tax is about 15%, state tax is so minimal I can't even figure it, property tax - I rent, but I do pay excise tax on my car @ $50 - $60 per year, gas tax - a mere few dollars per week, sales tax - 6.25%

That doesn't add up to 50%

You. are. an. idiot.

I'm not the one who didn't even realize I was paying sales tax, gas tax, and taxes on all utilities (including cell phone, cable, etc.). :lmao:

You actually believed that you only paid income tax. There is only one idiot here junior, and it sure as hell isn't me. I actually had to tell you about your own taxes.

You wanna quote where I said I only pay income tax?......Yeah that's what I thought.

I said that I pay taxes...in general. Obviously I know that I pay sales tax and property tax.

Now you wanna do that math for me again? I don't own property, no utilities are in my name, I pay fed tax at 15%, state tax I either pay very little or get a little back, sales tax at 6.25%, excise tax for my car at $50 - $60 per year, I make $40k per year.

Now tell me again that I pay 50 - 60% of my income in taxes. Dumb ass

20 different times? Try again. I pay income tax, state tax, property tax, gas tax and sales tax.

Income tax is about 15%, state tax is so minimal I can't even figure it, property tax - I rent, but I do pay excise tax on my car @ $50 - $60 per year, gas tax - a mere few dollars per week, sales tax - 6.25%

That doesn't add up to 50%

You. are. an. idiot.

I'm not the one who didn't even realize I was paying sales tax, gas tax, and taxes on all utilities (including cell phone, cable, etc.). :lmao:

You actually believed that you only paid income tax. There is only one idiot here junior, and it sure as hell isn't me. I actually had to tell you about your own taxes.

You wanna quote where I said I only pay income tax?......Yeah that's what I thought.

I said that I pay taxes...in general. Obviously I know that I pay sales tax and property tax.

Now you wanna do that math for me again? I don't own property, no utilities are in my name, I pay fed tax at 15%, state tax I either pay very little or get a little back, sales tax at 6.25%, excise tax for my car at $50 - $60 per year, I make $40k per year.

Ah! In other words, you're a government dependent (there is no way you can pay 15% federal tax and have no utilities in your name unless you're a government dependent or live at home with mommy and daddy).

In any case junior, us real adults who aren't mooching off of our fellow citizens are paying between 50% - 60% in taxes.

Ah! In other words, you're a government dependent (there is no way you can pay 15% federal tax and have no utilities in your name unless you're a government dependent or live at home with mommy and daddy).

In any case junior, us real adults who aren't mooching off of our fellow citizens are paying between 50% - 60% in taxes.

You're a fucking idiot. I live with my girlfriend. I pay her a set amount each month towards utilities and mortgage. No utilities in my name doesn't = I live with mommy and mooch off of the gov't. I don't know what world you live in, but where I live one does not make 40k per year AND get approved for welfare.

I'll just take your personal attacks as further evidence that I blew your bogus argument out of the water.

In other words, I owned you. Carry on, asshole.

You're a fucking idiot. I live with my girlfriend. I pay her a set amount each month towards utilities and mortgage. No utilities in my name doesn't = I live with mommy and mooch off of the gov't. I don't know what world you live in, but where I live one does not make 40k per year AND get approved for welfare.

I'll just take your personal attacks as further evidence that I blew your bogus argument out of the water.

You "owned" me because you mooch off of your girlfriend? :lol:

Your girlfriend is paying all of those taxes then junior. You're trying to pretend they don't exist just because you mooch off of other people. The taxes are still there junior.

As are you.

By the way junior, there is no way you make $40k per year and pay 15% in federal taxes. Here is the table below for the federal tax rate junior. So you're either lying about the taxes you pay or you're lying about your income. But either way, you've just been proven as a liar. What very little credibility you had is officially gone. A buh-bye junior!

[Tax Rate Schedule X, Internal Revenue Code section 1(c)]
10% on taxable income from $0 to $8,925, plus
15% on taxable income over $8,925 to $36,250, plus
25% on taxable income over $36,250 to $87,850, plus
28% on taxable income over $87,850 to $183,250, plus
33% on taxable income over $183,250 to $398,350, plus

2013 Tax Rate Schedules: Marginal Ordinary Income Tax Rates for 2013

You "owned" me because you mooch off of your girlfriend? :lol:

Your girlfriend is paying all of those taxes then junior. You're trying to pretend they don't exist just because you mooch off of other people. The taxes are still there junior.

I mooch off of my gf? I pay my way, asshole. I don't mooch shit. The taxes exist, but they don't add up to 50 - 60%

How much tax do we really pay?

Total tax percentage potentially paid by the above average US citizen, 2005 - 54.4%

Total tax percentage potentially paid by the above average US citizen, 2013 est. - 59.7%

Note 1: the total tax paid is closer to 43%, since the figures above do not distinguish between taxes on gross and net income, nor do they adjust for tax planning and many other factors. Note also that the Tax Foundation's numbers are closer to 30% for the actual "average" US citizen.

Last edited:

By the way junior, there is no way you make $40k per year and pay 15% in federal taxes. Here is the table below for the federal tax rate junior. So you're either lying about the taxes you pay or you're lying about your income. But either way, you've just been proven as a liar. What very little credibility you had is officially gone. A buh-bye junior!

You're an accountant now?

:lol:

Go back to school. Ask about "Tax Deductions".

Tax deduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here..that will help you start.

And only rich Republicans are getting more rich.

when has anyone read so much bullshit in just such a short reply ?

why do the leftards deny their democRAT/liberal fiends are also "RICH" ?

Forbes Top 20 Richest 1% Americans: 16 Of The Top 20 Are Sanctimonious Democrats! Surprised? They ARE AlsoThe Big Liars … Also The Party Of Wall Street … Also The Party Of GE … Also The Party Of Communism, And Also The Party Of The Banking Cabalists!

Forbes Top 20 Richest 1% Americans: 16 Of The Top 20 Are Sanctimonious Democrats! Surprised? They ARE AlsoThe Big Liars ? Also The Party Of Wall Street ? Also The Party Of GE ? Also The Party Of Communism, And Also The Party Of The Banking Cabalists!

DEMOCRATS
D-Bill Gates 56 Billion: Maurice Strong Uses Bill Gates Of Microsoft, Global Warming Scheme, To Funnel Money Out Of America!

D- Warren Buffett $50.0 billion: Remember, California Guts The Middle Class: Not Leading But Following Europe’s Austerity Footsteps Of Subjugation To Globalist Thugs.

D- Lawrence Ellison $39.5 billion
D- Jim Walton 20.1 billion
D- Alice Walton 20 billion
D- S. Robson Walton 20 billion
D- Michael Bloomberg 18 billion (was a D for 20 yrs then became a RINO and is now an I): Remove Michael Bloomberg Into The Annals Of Judas Iscariot: Laying The Groundwork For Riots While Calling For Carbon Tax!
D- Larry Page – Google – 15 billion
D- Sergey Brin – Google – 15 million

more rich democRATS

D- George”Spooky Dude” Soros – Crime Inc,.14.2 billion: Another Fraud Charge On Already Convicted Felon George Soros: Flying The Coop On His Fraud Company And A $39.4 Million Judgment Against It!
D- Mark Zuckerberg $13.5 billion
D- Dustin Moskovitz $2.7 billion
D- Sean Parker $1.6 billion
D- Peter Thiel $1.6 billion
D- Yuri Milner $1 billion
D- Eduardo Saverin $1.6 billion

soros-nuremberg2.jpg

Convicted Felon George Soros At The Euro Trials

dididothat_sorosholdsohead.jpg

:lmao: ... :clap2: ... :lmao: ... :clap2: ... :lmao:

evilwithin.gif

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:

Karma15.gif

dimocraps are seriously stupid.

At 40k, he's unlucky if he's paying 7 or 8 % in taxes. Don't forget about the Individual Deduction....

dimocraps are also incredibly bald-faced liars

I would like to make one more point.

In Rotgut's attempt at smearing me, he lost track of the purpose of this thread - to slam liberals as moochers not contributing to the country.

Not exactly. First of all, most of the people on your side could care less if the economy is destroyed or not. They only care about the government gravy train which ensures them that they don't have to work.

How can I be both a moocher AND pay supposedly 50 - 60% (Rotgut's calculations - take with a grain of salt) of my income in taxes?

I would like to make one more point.

In Rotgut's attempt at smearing me, he lost track of the purpose of this thread - to slam liberals as moochers not contributing to the country.

Not exactly. First of all, most of the people on your side could care less if the economy is destroyed or not. They only care about the government gravy train which ensures them that they don't have to work.

How can I be both a moocher AND pay supposedly 50 - 60% (Rotgut's calculations - take with a grain of salt) of my income in taxes?

OH MY GOD, POODLE'S ILLOGIC IS COLLAPSING IN ON ITSELF!!!!

1280px-BlackHole.jpg

Constitution of the United States - A History
Strongly militating against any serious attempt to establish monarchy was the enmity so prevalent in the revolutionary period toward royalty and the privileged classes. Some state constitutions had even prohibited titles of nobility. In the same year as the Philadelphia convention, Royall Tyler, a revolutionary war veteran, in his play The Contract, gave his own jaundiced view of the upper classes:

Exult each patriot heart! this night is shewn
A piece, which we may fairly call our own;
Where the proud titles of "My Lord!" "Your Grace!"
To humble Mr. and plain Sir give place.​

The incohrent ramblings of a nobody does not trump the Constitution or the intent of our founders. Sorry chief...

I usually debate with someone until they say more about themselves than I ever could. You just did.

there were more Americans working in the Bush years; A LOT MORE; despite an increase in population under obama of about 8 milliion

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Forum List

Back