Democrats continue to wage their war on working

Code:
YAWN
inept Progressive policies result in jobs going overseas; that's why even with the head of one of the biggest corporation's on the planet acting as obama's "Jobs Czar" more jobs are still gon overseas; even by the very company the Job's Czar heads

idiots n hypocrites

Yes jobs movin started with Obama. Oh so did big spending. Sure it did.

YAWN
never mentinoed when anything "started" or who it started with.
for somebody with a boastful screen name you sure dont seem to be able to think critically or resist using straw men.

ok now go cry

Well of course you didn't. That wouldn't support you. Obama is doing what Dems do. Reps talk small gov, but give you big.

left-leaning Factcheck.org also says you lied:

Obama's Numbers: July Update - FactCheck.org

www.factcheck.org/2013/07/obamas-numbers-july-update/*

FactCheck.org

Jul 19, 2013 - The federal workforce is nearly 5 percent larger now, and has grown faster .... The size of the federal workforce has grown somewhat faster than the ... as a whole under Obama, even as state and local governments have laid ...

Code:

Yes jobs movin started with Obama. Oh so did big spending. Sure it did.

YAWN
for somebody with a boastful screen name you sure dont seem to be able to think critically or resist using straw men.

ok now go cry

Well of course you didn't. That wouldn't support you. Obama is doing what Dems do. Reps talk small gov, but give you big.

really leftard?

see the sources below; the size of the federal government has grown under obama; from what it was under Bush.

it would have grown even more if not for some good old "obstruction" by republicans

there are fewer Americans working in obama's 6th year than were working when he took office; at the height of the recessin

true story
the percentage of Americans not participating in the labor force hasnt been this low in decades

YAWN

ok now go cry

really leftard?

see the sources below; the size of the federal government has grown under obama; from what it was under Bush.

it would have grown even more if not for some good old "obstruction" by republicans

And bush was handed a balanced budget by a democrat. What did he do with that?

About a million MORE AMERICANS WERE WORKING; even in Bush's last year; than are working now in obama's 6th year

why are you left-wing nutjobs acting surprised we have record welfare, food stamps and disability?

why are you suprised we have record amounts of what you believe in?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

141 million were working in February of 2009; 145 million are working now.

About a million MORE AMERICANS WERE WORKING; even in Bush's last year; than are working now in obama's 6th year

why are you left-wing nutjobs acting surprised we have record welfare, food stamps and disability?

why are you suprised we have record amounts of what you believe in?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

141 million were working in February of 2009; 145 million are working now.

YAWN
what is another stat provided by a known liar?

really leftard?

repubs balanced clinton's budget; what a self-deceiving loser you are in clinton's first 2 years when he had a dem-majority congress there werent any balanced budgets

what did "he" do with that?

hilarious; the same LWNJs that insist repubs in the minority of both chambers of congress for all of obama's first 2 years were able to "obstruct" him pretend bush didnt have a congress; and a dem-majority one that gave him both of his highest deficit spending years; the last two

idiots and hypocrites

clinton signed republican legislation restricting welfare into law; obama undid all that and expanded welfare. but that cant have anything to do with clintons better budgets or obama's record spending right?

lol

when will you idiots stop deflecting obama's failures with rants about bush and fond memories of clinton?

obama isnt clinton; and bush is long gone crybaby left-wing nutjobs

I laugh at the irony....

For the better part of 8 years all we heard were things like "Bush is a liar; Bush is an idiot; Bush is the worst president ever"....

Then for the next year all we heard was.."Obama is brilliant; Obama will bring ethics and morals back to Washington; Obama will go down as the best president ever"...

And now?

All we hear about Obama's actions is......."Bush did the same thing"

SO I guess they are saying that the one they labeled as the greatest President ever is no different than the man they labeled as the worst President ever.

Gotta love the irony.

On a side note, may I ask why you support a side which takes 50% - 60% of your labor and gives it to someone else?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you do always work 40 hours per week. And if you do, you have to know how hard that is (whether you're a white collar executive or a blue collar laborer). So you put in all of that time and all of that effort just to support a side which is going to tell you that someone else deserves at least half of the results of all of your time and effort?

That is so bizarre and absurd there is no adjective that quite covers it...

There is no adjective that covers it because you're full of shit.

Nobody takes 50 - 60% of my labor and gives it to someone else. What are you even talking about?

poor angry leftard; it is certainly possible that a combined load of federal, state and otehr taxes take more than 50% of what you earned

why dont you just go hang yourself poor angry left-wing nutjob?

No. it's not, because they don't. And whatever taxes are taken are just part of the system we have. I am ok with paying taxes that go toward things like infrastructure and making sure that first responders have the tools the need to keep my city safe.

Dumb ass.

really leftard?

repubs balanced clinton's budget; what a self-deceiving loser you are in clinton's first 2 years when he had a dem-majority congress there werent any balanced budgets

The Reagan/Bush deficits peaked in FY1992.

Sorry folks - but nobody is this stupid. Nobody. Obama has cost the U.S. economy millions of jobs. Any normal person who wanted to create jobs would reverse course.

It's painfully obvious that Obama and the Democrats are implementing the "Cloward-Piven" strategy. They need people dependent on government. It places the population on the government plantation and ensures their power as master.

CBO: Wage hike to cost 500K jobs | TheHill

What the CBO really said:

As with any such estimates, however, the actual losses could be smaller or larger; in CBO’s assessment, there is about a two-thirds chance that the effect would be in the range between a very slight reduction in employment and a reduction in employment of 1.0 million workers.

Somewhere in the range of very slight to a million. lol, that sounds like the weather forecast I heard awhile back where they predicted we'd get 1 to 12 inches of snow.

The Effects of a Minimum-Wage Increase on Employment and Family Income - CBO

Nobody takes 50 - 60% of my labor and gives it to someone else. What are you even talking about?

poor angry leftard; it is certainly possible that a combined load of federal, state and otehr taxes take more than 50% of what you earned

No. it's not, because they don't. And whatever taxes are taken are just part of the system we have. I am ok with paying taxes that go toward things like infrastructure and making sure that first responders have the tools the need to keep my city safe.

Dumb ass.
we have a federal fuel tax for infrastructure..................dumbass
and it is the responsiblity of your city and state to make sure first responders have the tools they need........................dumbass

Sorry folks - but nobody is this stupid. Nobody. Obama has cost the U.S. economy millions of jobs. Any normal person who wanted to create jobs would reverse course.

It's painfully obvious that Obama and the Democrats are implementing the "Cloward-Piven" strategy. They need people dependent on government. It places the population on the government plantation and ensures their power as master.

CBO: Wage hike to cost 500K jobs | TheHill

What the CBO really said:

As with any such estimates, however, the actual losses could be smaller or larger; in CBO’s assessment, there is about a two-thirds chance that the effect would be in the range between a very slight reduction in employment and a reduction in employment of 1.0 million workers.

Somewhere in the range of very slight to a million. lol, that sounds like the weather forecast I heard awhile back where they predicted we'd get 1 to 12 inches of snow.

The Effects of a Minimum-Wage Increase on Employment and Family Income - CBO

key word leftard: reduction

your messiah is claiming to have created jobs; you morons are all over these boards claiming economic agenda is better

what a loser

Dumb ass.
when I look at my federal, state, city and county taxes and add in my sales tax that I pay for all goods I purchase over the year, I am paying close to 50% of my income....possibly more.

I have no issue with it going to infrastructure military and services....and I am OK with welfare.

I have an issue with things like Solyndra, free cell phones and pork.

Dumb ass.
we have a federal fuel tax for infrastructure..................dumbass
and it is the responsiblity of your city and state to make sure first responders have the tools they need........................dumbass

Yeah, the federal fuel tax takes care of infrastructure. Sure, pal.

And where do you think the city gets money to pay for fire and police protection? Thin air?

You're a fucking idiot.

lisa_benson_current_cartoon_2014-02-20_5_.jpg

So the Democrats' grand scheme is to destroy the economy on their watch, which of course they'd be blamed for,

and then, somehow, the ensuing takeover of the government by the Republicans will be of some great benefit to all the Democrats who will then be out of a job?

Genius!!!!!!

Do you have a link that would elaborate on that "destroy the economy" you refer to?

um, I was being sarcastic.

Oops, sorry about that. It was exactly what they are saying so I pounced on it. They say stuff so ridiculous it is hard to ridicule them.

Forum List

Back