Democrats continue to wage their war on working

So the Democrats' grand scheme is to destroy the economy on their watch, which of course they'd be blamed for, and then, somehow, the ensuing takeover of the government by the Republicans will be of some great benefit to all the Democrats who will then be out of a job?

Genius!!!!!!

Not exactly. First of all, most of the people on your side could care less if the economy is destroyed or not. They only care about the government gravy train which ensures them that they don't have to work.

As for the rest, well, they are too stupid to realize it's Obama and the Dumbocrats who collapsed the world economy. They buy into the left-wing propaganda that it is "Bush's fault" (even 5 years, $7 trillion, and 48,000 regulations later that were going to "fix" the problem according to Obama).

Republicans talking about economics. It's as entertaining as them talking about education or science.

Clearly the fact that even the CBO has confirmed that ignorant left-wing policies lead to higher unemployment, growing poverty, and more misery is uncomfortable for you.

Perhaps you want to change the subject from your failed economic policies and and tell us about the "science" of "global warming" and how the polar ice caps were predicted to be gone by 2013 but in fact grew an astounding 62% last year... :lmao:

So Wal-Mart, Yum! Brands (the operator of fast food chains Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and KFC), and McDonald’s are about to have massive layoffs! They are the three largest low-wage employers in the United States.

Which means not only less people working but also more people on government handouts (welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc.).

Now why would Dumbocrats want that? :eusa_whistle:

Anyone sitting in their big comphy chair making $9.4 million a year who would layoff people because he has to pay some $10 an hour is a jerk. Oh wait, they already are. I am sure they appreciate you sticking up for them though. You know, Rottweiler, your world could be a whole lot better if you weren't getting screwed. All you are doing it complaining about people who don't like getting screwed. I am glad you're happy with it. The people who know better want better. You just aren't one of those. You know what a Tory is?

Oh look, the left is looking for something to get the idiots to vote for them and not focus on the the ACA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS and that jack ass in the White House.

Lefty 1, "How are we going to win anything in 2014? And we might as well forget about 2016".

Lefty 2, "I know, the idiots will support us if we try to raise Minimum Wage and get their focus off of how messed up the country is."

Lefty 1, "Great idea, let's roll with that"

Minimum Wage helps no one except politicians looking for votes and the idiot lefties love them for it. It reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy" with how stupid people are.

"Hey, I make $50.00 an hour!!!"
"Dude, that's Minimum Wage, you are still on the bottom and nothing has changed for you"
"It's $50.00 an hour....I like money."

Sorry folks - but nobody is this stupid. Nobody. Obama has cost the U.S. economy millions of jobs. Any normal person who wanted to create jobs would reverse course.

It's painfully obvious that Obama and the Democrats are implementing the "Cloward-Piven" strategy. They need people dependent on government. It places the population on the government plantation and ensures their power as master.

CBO: Wage hike to cost 500K jobs | TheHill

Indeed. Again, Barry, from the day he was first elected, has been about the business of destroying the working man. Can't have the very rich and the very poor until the working man is out of the way. Then, you can kiss the very riches' ass - and control the very poor.

Stalin would be so proud.

I know who its from. The REASON its going to happen is the reason I stated. It can be avoided very easily.

Actually, no. The reason that you stated is completely asinine. The simple fact is that there isn’t a bunch of evil CEO’s controlling the demand for goods in order to eliminate workers and gain profits. It is simple economics. Increasing the cost of products by increasing the commodities that create them (in this case labor) lowers demand. That means that fewer burgers need to be created to satisfy that demand.

You do realize that this is not what the left calls voo doo supply side economics. This is the very same demand driven economics that the left keeps talking about. At least they keep talking about it when it supports the central planning that they want to do.

So Wal-Mart, Yum! Brands (the operator of fast food chains Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and KFC), and McDonald’s are about to have massive layoffs! They are the three largest low-wage employers in the United States.

Which means not only less people working but also more people on government handouts (welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc.).

Anyone sitting in their big comphy chair making $9.4 million a year who would layoff people because he has to pay some $10 an hour is a jerk. Oh wait, they already are. I am sure they appreciate you sticking up for them though. You know, Rottweiler, your world could be a whole lot better if you weren't getting screwed. All you are doing it complaining about people who don't like getting screwed. I am glad you're happy with it. The people who know better want better. You just aren't one of those. You know what a Tory is?

Ohhh! So you're saying the guy who works 16 hours per day and has all of the stress of the entire company on his shoulders should dip into his own salary to make sure the unskilled worker makes $10 an hour. Yeah, that makes perfect sense... :cuckoo:

If the "people who know better want better", why don't they go do better for themselves? Why don't they start their own company and then they can "sit in their big comphy chair" and make $9.4 million per year? You know, since it's so easy and all.

By the way, in your infinite liberal wisdom, you fail to realize that this is the same ignorant argument you people have made the last 20 times you raised the minimum wage. You're apparently incapable of realizing the ripple effect raising the minimum wage has on the economy. Since that cost of labor is going up, the cost of the products and services created by that labor will go up to cover the cost of that labor. And guess what? That means those people will be no further ahead than they are now. And we'll be right back here again listening to you people whine about "living wages".

The fact that minimum wage has been raised 20 times in my lifetime is a clear indication of how clueless liberals are. The fact that you think a CEO should dip into his own salary to cover the increase shows how immature you and and unqualified to even be discussing this.

Ohhh! So you're saying the guy who works 16 hours per day and has all of the stress of the entire company on his shoulders should dip into his own salary to make sure the unskilled worker makes $10 an hour. Yeah, that makes perfect sense... :cuckoo:

If the "people who know better want better", why don't they go do better for themselves? Why don't they start their own company and then they can "sit in their big comphy chair" and make $9.4 million per year? You know, since it's so easy and all.

By the way, in your infinite liberal wisdom, you fail to realize that this is the same ignorant argument you people have made the last 20 times you raised the minimum wage. You're apparently incapable of realizing the ripple effect raising the minimum wage has on the economy. Since that cost of labor is going up, the cost of the products and services created by that labor will go up to cover the cost of that labor. And guess what? That means those people will be no further ahead than they are now. And we'll be right back here again listening to you people whine about "living wages".

The fact that minimum wage has been raised 20 times in my lifetime is a clear indication of how clueless liberals are. The fact that you think a CEO should dip into his own salary to cover the increase shows how immature you and and unqualified to even be discussing this.

You have to love these limp-wristed liberals and their belief that someone "owes" them something. I have never understood the logic.

democrats_need_to_make_more_poor_people.jpg

And only rich Republicans are getting more rich.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's (D-San Francisco) personal wealth grew by 62 percent over the last year, making her one of the richest* politicians on Capitol Hill.According to Washington news outlets, Pelosi is now worth some $35 million as of 2010, up from her net worth of $21 million in 2009. Pelosi reported $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 million in liabilities.*

Thanks to GOP policies.

You have to love these limp-wristed liberals and their belief that someone "owes" them something. I have never understood the logic.

And yet, Red States are the poorest in the nation only being kept afloat by those liberals in "Blue States". Guess Republicans aren't too proud to take welfare from "limp wrists". Don't bite the limp wrist hand that feeds and clothes you.

I know who its from. The REASON its going to happen is the reason I stated. It can be avoided very easily.

Actually, no. The reason that you stated is completely asinine. The simple fact is that there isn’t a bunch of evil CEO’s controlling the demand for goods in order to eliminate workers and gain profits. It is simple economics. Increasing the cost of products by increasing the commodities that create them (in this case labor) lowers demand. That means that fewer burgers need to be created to satisfy that demand.

You do realize that this is not what the left calls voo doo supply side economics. This is the very same demand driven economics that the left keeps talking about. At least they keep talking about it when it supports the central planning that they want to do.

They don't need to raise prices if they would just cut back just a tiny bit of the multi BILLION dollar salaries/riches they sit on and put it towards the workers actually making/selling their crap. 6 of the Walton's are worth 40% of Americans. They can spare quite a bit. Passing it on to the consumer is pure bullshit and its typical riches over people. Typical capitalist republican garbage.

And only rich Republicans are getting more rich.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's (D-San Francisco) personal wealth grew by 62 percent over the last year, making her one of the richest* politicians on Capitol Hill.According to Washington news outlets, Pelosi is now worth some $35 million as of 2010, up from her net worth of $21 million in 2009. Pelosi reported $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 million in liabilities.*

Thanks to GOP policies.
denial is not a river in Egypt

Anyone who has been around for more than 40 years should be dumbfounded at the current attitude of high profile democrats. In any other era of American history the democrat party would be laughed out of Washington when Chucky Schumer told the Country that they are better off unemployed because they are free to do the things they want to do. It's insane but the mainstream media takes it in stride as long as a democrat is in the WH.

First your assumption that the CEO is the only person in the company working 16 hours a day, or that they even do, is self-serving more than it is accurate. There are plenty of people working third shift in the cooler at Wal-Mart or the fryer at KFC with maybe a break or two for the entire shift who work plenty hard for their pay. You look at the the subject from the point of view of a capitalist. I look at it from the point of view of a humanist. This country was not founded on the principles of capitalism. It was based on the principle of human dignity. It was not because they did not understand the principles of capitalism. They understood that capitalism in its raw form has a very single-minded goal, maximize profit for the one(s) at the top. They created a government which would be the dominate force in the country. The force was not capitalism, it was democracy. Democracy will look out for the welfare of the majority of the people. The realities of capitalism was not lost on the founding father who were wise and well-read. They know capitalist were capable of the most inhumane acts in the name of profit. Democracy has no inherent grievance against capitalism but it does have a low tolerance for crimes against humanity. Also the minimum wage employee should start a business of their own presumable they would have to pay their employees minimum wage also so they could compete with their previous employers. Some employers pay all their employees a living wage but they still have to try and price their product with those who pay minimum wage. Maybe those employers have a smaller salary not only because they pay their employees more but because the competition pays their employees less. Perhaps the employer is not as good of a capitalist, just a better person. You seem to favor the capitalist to the humanitarian. Living in America must really suck for you. If it makes you feel any better the feeling is mutual. We do not force laws upon you because we want to. We force laws upon you because you do not have the common decency not to fuck people every chance you get.

More like CEO's making millions don't want to fork over a tiny slice of the pie to insure their employees are insured so they blame Obama and the democrats...same old shit different day.

Hard to believe that there are people as stupid as you.

How do you find your way home each night?

Do you have a nurse that holds your hand?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

8. As of last year, 46,496,000 persons lived in households with income below the official poverty line, an increase of nearly 6.7 million since 2008 and 249,000 since 2011. The total poverty rate remained unchanged in 2012 at 15 percent of the total U.S. population. So for the second straight year, the poverty rate was 1.8 points higher than it was in 2008.
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

9... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

10. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters

11. . ".... the... [dollar] has today a value of barely a 1,250th of an ounce of gold, a staggering plunge from an 853rd of an ounce on the day Mr. Obama took office...." Fiat Wages - The New York Sun

12. "CBO says deficits slated to shrink in coming years, but will soar again if spending or tax changes are not made

Federal deficits have soared between 2009 and 2012, bring the total long-term debt to a level equal to 73 percent of the nation’s GDP. “Between 2009 and 2012, the federal government recorded the largest budget deficits relative to the size of the economy since 1946, causing federal debt to soar.”
http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2...if-spending-or-tax-changes-are-not-made.html/

13. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

Not exactly. First of all, most of the people on your side could care less if the economy is destroyed or not. They only care about the government gravy train which ensures them that they don't have to work.

I don't care whether the economy is destroyed? I'd rather live off of handouts than earn my way?

First of all, do you know me? I work 40 hours or more every week. I am not on any type of welfare.

Second, fuck you. You're a god damned idiot.

Obamacare is costing SOME workers their medical insurance, work hours and/or jobs.

Now they want to fuck up even more jobs by forcing employers to layoff workers to pay a few others more per hour....typical.

Forum List

Back