Democrats continue to wage their war on working

liberals are morons and liars who think everybody is as gullible as the left-wingers they first told lies to.

when a left-wing idiot like NY Carbineeer refers to a reduction of "government jobs" he is talking about all government jobs; but implies obama cut the size of the federal government. Notice his charte says "public sector" and not Federal Government. obama didnt, hasnt cut the size of the federal government, and has no power to cut state jobs

and then the lying liberal douchebag has the gall to accuse others of trolling

record welfare and food stamps is the legacy of obama and Progressive government

the Left cant handle that; so now they're laughably arguing that being out of work is a great thing

idiots and hypocrites

liberals are morons and liars who think everybody is as gullible as the left-wingers they first told lies to.

when a left-wing idiot like NY Carbineeer refers to a reduction of "government jobs" he is talking about all government jobs; but implies obama cut the size of the federal government. Notice his charte says "public sector" and not Federal Government. obama didnt, hasnt cut the size of the federal government, and has no power to cut state jobs

So conservatives don't want smaller government?

first just admit that you lied; then we'll talk

state governments didn't get smaller because obama wanted them to; or did anything to make them smaller except FAIL AT BEING PRESIDENT.

stop lying to yourself idiot; I'm embarrassed for you.

record welfare and food stamps is the legacy of obama and Progressive government

the Left cant handle that; so now they're laughably arguing that being out of work is a great thing

idiots and hypocrites

Thank the rich for shipping jobs overseas, poor wages and benefits. This is how government really grows. Thank the war on unions while your at it. Dems couldn't increase gov without help from the rich who are getting richer and richer. And who's policies help the rich?

idiots and hypocrites

Thank the rich for shipping jobs overseas, poor wages and benefits. This is how government really grows. Thank the war on unions while your at it. Dems couldn't increase gov without help from the rich who are getting richer and richer. And who's policies help the rich?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

mommy mommy i'm helpless!!
mean ol rich people are doing "bad" things!

but re-elect me anyway!!!

is there a wage we can pay people that can compete with cheap foreign labor leftard?

why do we have record welfare

idiots and hypocrites

I guess you like big government.

is there a wage we can pay people that can compete with cheap foreign labor leftard?

why do we have record welfare and food stamps NOW WHEN DEMS INSIST THEY HAVE CREATED OVER 7 MILLION NEW JOBS and we've supposedly have had "50 consecutive months of job growth"?

oh and by the way genius; to answer your question who's policies help the rich?

obama's policies leftard; under obama the rich AND ONLY THE RICH HAVE SEEN AN INCREASE IN HOUSEHOLD INCOME; a BIG ONE. The top 1% has seem a 31% increase in their wealth; the top 7% a 28% increase

for the other 97% of us under Obama there has been an average 9% DECREASE in household income

YAWN
inept Progressive policies result in jobs going overseas; that's why even with the head of one of the biggest corporation's on the planet acting as obama's "Jobs Czar" more jobs are still gon overseas; even by the very company the Job's Czar heads

idiots n hypocrites

governemnt grows when you relax eligibility requirements for welfare; which is what obama has done; even as he brags about the jobs he's supposedly created

why lie TO YOURSELF?

WHY ACT SUPRISED we have RECORD LEVELS of what Progressives stand for and believe in?

why do we have record welfare and food stamps NOW WHEN DEMS INSIST THEY HAVE CREATED OVER 7 MILLION NEW JOBS and we've supposedly have had "50 consecutive months of job growth"?

oh and by the way genius; to answer your question who's policies help the rich?

obama's policies leftard; under obama the rich AND ONLY THE RICH HAVE SEEN AN INCREASE IN HOUSEHOLD INCOME; a BIG ONE. The top 1% has seem a 31% increase in their wealth; the top 7% a 28% increase

for the other 97% of us under Obama there has been an average 9% DECREASE in household income

You sound defeated. We can't compete. What would righties do to make it all better?

I didn't lie about anything. Just admit you're too stupid to debate me and we'll both move on.

Code:

YAWN
inept Progressive policies result in jobs going overseas; that's why even with the head of one of the biggest corporation's on the planet acting as obama's "Jobs Czar" more jobs are still gon overseas; even by the very company the Job's Czar heads

idiots n hypocrites

Yes jobs movin started with Obama. Oh so did big spending. Sure it did.

Code:

YAWN

idiots n hypocrites

Yes jobs movin started with Obama. Oh so did big spending. Sure it did.

YAWN
never mentinoed when anything "started" or who it started with.
for somebody with a boastful screen name you sure dont seem to be able to think critically or resist using straw men.

ok now go cry

I didn't lie about anything. Just admit you're too stupid to debate me and we'll both move on.

you are an intellectual coward; and the whole board can see you clearly implied that obama was responsible for reducing the size of "government"

so if you didnt lie or distort; answer this question. has the size of the federal government increased under obama? yes or no?

Did Obama really make government bigger? - Jan. 25, 2012

money.cnn.com/2012/01/25/.../obama_government/*

CNNMoney.com

Jan 25, 2012 - Did President Obama increase the size of the federal government? ... the federal government has indeed grown during Obama's tenure

gee i hope CNN isnt too "right-wing" for your liking

Forum List

Back