Democrats couldn't even win in a race where Republican votes were split between two GOP candidates.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Missouri state legislative special elections, 2017 - Ballotpedia

If you can't win in a race where votes are split I'd say you have a tough road ahead of you.

And I remember Hillary supporters being adamant that she would flip the state when she won by a landslide in 2016. :badgrin:

I understand New Yorkers remain stupid and enjoy having things as small as coke with your pizza outlawed so their election results make sense.

Thing is you guys need to FLIP states because your bench to draw from for National seats was decimated by Obama.

Dem's are so desperate for a House win that a few months ago they tried to purchase a House seat with $50 million in out of state money. The liberal media was locked and loaded ready to run the 'Dem's are making a come back' narrative, still they lost. Trump is 4 for 4 in House races since he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's.

Obama won the Presidency both times with the majorityof popular votes. One for Bush, 04, discard the Ohio fraud nonsense. That is from the National Review online. NR concludes the popular vote is very important. Surprised? I was.

Dem's are so desperate for a House win that a few months ago they tried to purchase a House seat with $50 million in out of state money. The liberal media was locked and loaded ready to run the 'Dem's are making a come back' narrative, still they lost. Trump is 4 for 4 in House races since he kicked the shit out of Hillary and the Dem's.
Yes Trump swept 4 deep red yokel races, but they were closer than ever before.

If you can't win in a race where votes are split I'd say you have a tough road ahead of you.

And I remember Hillary supporters being adamant that she would flip the state when she won by a landslide in 2016. :badgrin:

I understand New Yorkers remain stupid and enjoy having things as small as coke with your pizza outlawed so their election results make sense.

Thing is you guys need to FLIP states because your bench to draw from for National seats was decimated by Obama.

Repubs doing nothing is really helping the Dems. If the Dems would put together a good message they could win big.

It’s tough going for Democrats these days in inbred yokel country :dunno:

Inbred? No, many southern states are open. Va., Fla., and NC. Alabama is turing less red. Rejecting entire regions of the country is a losing game.

• Banned

Repubs doing nothing is really helping the Dems. If the Dems would put together a good message they could win big.
Agreed. I predicted months ago that the GOP infighting would be their biggest enemy.

With $50 million in out of state money ads lying through their teeth and fear mongering you people still lost, tissue?

You're usually better than this.

In Missouri? Uh, and we're all surprised by Missouri...is that what we're supposed to be doing?

And that right there is why you will continue to lose against middle America.

With $50 million in out of state money ads lying through their teeth and fear mongering you people still lost, tissue?
Psh that’s just a couple weeks worth of Trump golf trip money

The left despise the American people, they want to rule over people with an iron fist.

Psh that’s just a couple weeks worth of Trump golf trip money

Maybe Hillary will give you people some more money.

Great, the participation trophy is in the mail.

Will it be as nice as the one you rubes got for your repeal efforts?

The left despise the American people, they want to rule over people with an iron fist.
Glad you didn't forget your crazy pills this morning.

Will it be as nice as the one you rubes got for your repeal efforts?

I'm sure it will be just as nice as the one Hillary got.

Forum List

Back