Democrats? Did Trump Just Piss In Your Kool-Aid?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Once in a great while and I do mean seldom, VERY seldom something happens in politics. Raw un-sugar coated HONESTY enters. And so we saw that this last week. Will it result in a Trump win? I think not but the effect is truly left to unfold.

Trump made a comment about ILLEGAL immigration and his comment is backed by stats from the DOJ and DHS and the FBI plus our prison system. PC does NOT trump FACT {pun intended} and Democrats despite their PC complaints SAW an 8 point rise in Trump's numbers in 24 hours.

The man is now LEADING in a half dozen poles and at least THREE states. Not bad for somebody who just started. Was it a demographic shift? No, it was a demographic speaking up and supporting and don't think for a minute EVERY person running against him did not notice.

You have other people out there who would gladly give one million dollars for an 8 point jump. But they CAN'T buy it they are going to have to SAY it. Trump made a statement and AMERICA made it a front burner issue. So the issue NOBODY wanted to really talk about is now the issue NOBODY can run from.

You see somebody ELSE running is going to want that 8 point jump. Somebody ELSE running wants those Trump supporters. And with an 8 point jump and supporters comes MONEY and who cannot use that?

So Democrats DID Trump just piss in your Kool-Aid? Yes and he and MANY Americans are smiling. Because given the chance he's going to crap in YOUR Corn Flakes as well.

Trump may not win BUT honesty and FACT just TRUMPED PC and sugar coating. And once you take away PC and sugar coating democrats have NO platform. Trump is laughing at you democrats and NOW more and more of America is as well.

Fury

Trump's ratings went up so fast because he is truly what the right wants.....A crazy arrogant hypocrite who has no chance of doing anything but hurt his own party.

Once in a great while and I do mean seldom, VERY seldom something happens in politics. Raw un-sugar coated HONESTY enters. And so we saw that this last week. Will it result in a Trump win? I think not but the effect is truly left to unfold.

Trump made a comment about ILLEGAL immigration and his comment is backed by stats from the DOJ and DHS and the FBI plus our prison system. PC does NOT trump FACT {pun intended} and Democrats despite their PC complaints SAW an 8 point rise in Trump's numbers in 24 hours.

The man is now LEADING in a half dozen poles and at least THREE states. Not bad for somebody who just started. Was it a demographic shift? No, it was a demographic speaking up and supporting and don't think for a minute EVERY person running against him did not notice.

You have other people out there who would gladly give one million dollars for an 8 point jump. But they CAN'T buy it they are going to have to SAY it. Trump made a statement and AMERICA made it a front burner issue. So the issue NOBODY wanted to really talk about is now the issue NOBODY can run from.

You see somebody ELSE running is going to want that 8 point jump. Somebody ELSE running wants those Trump supporters. And with an 8 point jump and supporters comes MONEY and who cannot use that?

So Democrats DID Trump just piss in your Kool-Aid? Yes and he and MANY Americans are smiling. Because given the chance he's going to crap in YOUR Corn Flakes as well.

Trump may not win BUT honesty and FACT just TRUMPED PC and sugar coating. And once you take away PC and sugar coating democrats have NO platform. Trump is laughing at you democrats and NOW more and more of America is as well.

Fury

Seems he pissed in Reince Priebus' mouth.

LOL

Who drinks Kool-Aid anymore? Only ones I can think of that still drink Kool-Aid are little kids with uneducated parents.

Fury
Trump practices Knee Jerk Politics, that is; he says what he feels, the things we all feel when we are totally discussed with Washington. Build a wall across the southern border and make the Mexicans pay for it. Bomb the Arab oil fields to cut off the money to ISIS. How many times have we heard people say nuke the bastard, send them all back to Africa, Mexico, or wherever. When a politician, or should I say a showman such as Trump expresses the frustrations we all feel, he get's our attention. However, for a presidential candidate to succeed, he must have policies and plans that will stand up under scrutiny. That Trump does not have.

I certainly hope he makes it to the debates. It would be the show of the year.

Fury
================================================================================
Dark Fury is voter that would embarrass the Republicans as much as Donald Trump.

Fury
Trump practices Knee Jerk Politics, that is; he says what he feels, the things we all feel when we are totally discussed with Washington. Build a wall across the southern border and make the Mexicans pay for it. Bomb the Arab oil fields to cut off the money to ISIS. How many times have we heard people say nuke the bastard, send them all back to Africa, Mexico, or wherever. When a politician, or should I say a showman such as Trump expresses the frustrations we all feel, he get's our attention. However, for a presidential candidate to succeed, he must have policies and plans that will stand up under scrutiny. That Trump does not have.

I am not saying Trump will win. I AM saying Trump will shake things up for BOTH sides and THAT is a good idea.

Fury

I am not saying Trump will win. I AM saying Trump will shake things up for BOTH sides and THAT is a good idea.
You're half right.

Trump's ratings went up so fast because he is truly what the right wants.....A crazy arrogant hypocrite who has no chance of doing anything but hurt his own party.
And that's exactly why the GOP is doing everything it can to see Trump never appears in the primary debates. The last thing the GOP needs is Trump on the debate stage, telling the moderator to shut up and telling Ted Cruz that he shouldn't be on the stage because he's not a native born American.

And that's exactly why the GOP is doing everything it can to see Trump never appears in the primary debates. The last thing the GOP needs is Trump on the debate stage, telling the moderator to shut up and telling Ted Cruz that he shouldn't be on the stage because he's not a native born American.
America has quit caring about PC. This country is SO polarized that a good hard scrap might just be the cure INSIDE the parties and BETWEEN the parties.

Note. You will not see any Democratic candidates expressing strong feelings in regard to Trump the clown. They know he won't be their opponent and they have no intention of helping the GOP get rid of him.

Every time we think the GOP has hit rick bottom....they prove us wrong.

Forum List

Back