Democrats - do not become Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump was elected president by vilifying immigrants, Muslims and other minorities and convincing voters that these groups were the cause of all of their problems and he will take care of it.

I see Democrats vilifying all corporations and rich people and telling voters they are the cause of their problems and they will take care of it.

All corporations and all rich people are not bad, some are. All immigrants, Muslims and other minorities are not bad, some are. All white people, especially poor white people are not bad, some are.

Bad is immoral, unethical and no empathy for those different from you.

Donald Trump is the ultimate in immoral, unethical and unempathetic human being.

The key is for all moral, ethical and empathetic white people, poor white people, immigrants, Muslims, minorities, corporations and rich people come together to form our government.

We must unite on morality not on other characteristics.

Trump was elected because he fights back and doesn't take any shit off of anyone.

Whether right, wrong, or in between, he''s not a pussy who is afraid to be called names by his opponents, and in fact returns fire when they do ...Something you cannot say about 99% of republicants.

I seem to remember a certain democrat with the same general style....They called him "Give 'em hell Harry"....But now that the shoe is on the other foot, all the pussy demoncrats can do is howl "RACIST!"...And it's not working anymore.

Last edited:
Yes by all means get on your moral high horse and lecture us about climate change and the immorality of walls and the horrors of separating immigrant children from their smugglers, oops I mean families. And we have a moral right to provide health care to all including anyone who shows up at our border.

Donald Trump was elected president by vilifying immigrants, Muslims and other minorities and convincing voters that these groups were the cause of all of their problems and he will take care of it.

I see Democrats vilifying all corporations and rich people and telling voters they are the cause of their problems and they will take care of it.

All corporations and all rich people are not bad, some are. All immigrants, Muslims and other minorities are not bad, some are. All white people, especially poor white people are not bad, some are.

Donald Trump is the ultimate in immoral, unethical and unempathetic human being.

The key is for all moral, ethical and empathetic white people, poor white people, immigrants, Muslims, minorities, corporations and rich people come together to form our government.

name one time he said all muslims and immigrants were the cause of all our problems , thats like saying the Mcdonalds down the street is run poorly so all Mcdonalds are run that way ...

Last edited:
Yes by all means get on your moral high horse and lecture us about climate change and the immorality of walls and the horrors of separating immigrant children from their smugglers, oops I mean families. And we have a moral right to provide health care to all including anyone who shows up at our border.

They eventually admitted their real goal for 'climate change' is a gigantic CARBON TAX. Tax and spend dem's are so predictable.

They eventually admitted their real goal for 'climate change' is a gigantic CARBON TAX. Tax and spend dem's are so predictable.
Didn't they admit that a decade ago?

Liberals: We need to ban fossil fuels!

Democrats: Are you insane, we need the tax revenue from fossil fuels.

Canada: Fuck you Democrats we fund half our government by selling fossil fuels.

China: (points and laughs)

And the worthless leftist traitors just keep on cryin' and cryin' and cryin'...

Didn't they admit that a decade ago?

One of the Dem nitwits admitted it during their debate tonight. I think it was flunked math Kamala.

Lie. Trump has never said all immigrants are bad. In fact, he specifically said the exact opposite:

"Legal immigrants enrich our nation, and strengthen our society in countless ways. I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers possible, but they have to come into our country legally." *

Educate yourself. Since you obviously don't watch anything he says live with full context, and instead just wait until the talking heads tell you what to think, watch the following video where he addresses immigration. If you don't intend to watch the whole thing, then at least watch at the 2:25 mark so if/when you continue making such comments you'll know you're lying.

*note--there was not a single clap in response to the above statement by Pelosi or any of the female caucus of Congressional Democrats.

Last edited:
Liberals: We need to ban fossil fuels!

Democrats: Are you insane, we need the tax revenue from fossil fuels.

Canada: Fuck you Democrats we fund half our government by selling fossil fuels.

China: (points and laughs)
Stupid Democrats want to run power plants with wind instead of proven technologies like coal.

Who is vilifying anyone
We have an illegal alien problem

How many Texas and California hospitals have illegal aliens bankrupted ?

Are you kidding? Dems rely on identity politics, racial and class division, and have no morals or ethics when it comes to accomplishing their Agenda.

You make it sound like this is something new for Democrats....

:p

He was elected President by giving it back. You Saul Alinsky........ Bennie Arnold traitor you...

Yep, Warren is just like Trump - you heard it here first.

280.jpg

Trump was elected because he fights back and doesn't take any shit off of anyone.

Really? It wasn't because he fucking lied his shameless ass off and you dolts wouldn't know better?

This is the bullshit dump Trump took on American economy daily:
maxresdefault.jpg

And this is what happened to his dupe voters:

ppp.png

Whether right, wrong, or in between, he''s not a pussy who is afraid to be called names by his opponents, and in fact returns fire when they do ...Something you cannot say about 99% of republicants.

I seem to remember a certain democrat with the same general style....They called him "Give 'em hell Harry"....But now that the shoe is on the other foot, all the pussy demoncrats can do is howl "RACIST!"...And it's not working anymore.
BS, Trump is very thin skinned. He can dish it out but he cannot take it.

Lie. Trump has never said all immigrants are bad. In fact, he specifically said the exact opposite:

"Legal immigrants enrich our nation, and strengthen our society in countless ways. I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers possible, but they have to come into our country legally." *

Educate yourself. Since you obviously don't watch anything he says live with full context, and instead just wait until the talking heads tell you what to think, watch the following video where he addresses immigration. If you don't intend to watch the whole thing, then at least watch at the 2:25 mark so if/when you continue making such comments you'll know you're lying.

*note--there was not a single clap in response to the above statement by Pelosi or any of the female caucus of Congressional Democrats.

Excuse me, I meant illegal immigrants. He paints them all as bad and they are not. My point is let's not paint different groups as the cause for our problems.

It is a cop out and the politics of a coward.

Forum List

Back