Democrats embrace climate terrorism

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Democrats are embracing open rebellion and protest, but not at the Capital like during January 6th, no, no, no. Instead, democrats are promoting disrupting the lives of everyday Americans cuz they are better to pick on.
It's an odd thing. Democrats try to sound like they believe in democracy by saying, "Nothing cuts through the BS and rigmarole more than straight-up disruptive activism. I’m talking about the power of the people," said McKay. "I’m talking about the people that created democracy, that threw the kings out of power." but then ignoring the fact that the majority of Americans do not support her news, so to hell with them and democracy.

Hilarious!

That's insurrection.

Republicans are voting against these "Green New Deal" policies ... did you miss the actual protest outside the Capitol barriers? ... or just plain forgot it with all the hub-bub over the rioters? ...

Why I think the rioters should be in prison ... they hurt the law-abiding protesters the most ...

Republicans are voting against these "Green New Deal" policies ... did you miss the actual protest outside the Capitol barriers? ... or just plain forgot it with all the hub-bub over the rioters? ...

Why I think the rioters should be in prison ... they hurt the law-abiding protesters the most ...
So democrat politicians can encourage lawless rioting and not go to prison while pretending Trump openly did the same when he did not?

Understood.

Forum List

Back