democrats: give Trump a life sentence over what their politicians have gotten away with

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Maria was AWESOME yesterday, but that's hardly anything new.

The people on her show told it like it is RE Trump and this terrible persecution the dims are always putting him through.

If you want to find out what is REALLY going on in this country, watch Fox News, esp people like Maria Bartiromo

Check out .40

and 2.0 where a slang term is used by these crooks... (probably "vig"?) in RE what the Biden's were getting paid for (something I have yet to fully understand... but more later, I'm sure)

check out 3.0 where Mace says Hitlery bragged about ... something to do with her getting away with destroying US govt records (assuming I recall correctly... they didn't go into detail aboutHitlery)

⚓

Last edited:
wow... the exact words RE Hitlery; she bragged about making $$ off the 2-tiered justice system!

Whoa... I myself needed to re-read that! (..so much info your brain can't take it all in the first or even 2nd time you read through it!)

I almost feel sorry for these leftist schmucks... taken over by the evil one...

but for now, I will reserve all my pity for.. We the American People, victims of F-ed up weaponized-gummit, that is funded w/ their money! :mad:

Also, if you can get last night's "Life, Liberty and Levin" episode, you should... Levin is an attorney.. and Patriot

If I were advising Sleepy Joe, I'd tell Sleeps to issue a full pardon for his 2024 political opponent immediately.

It would make him look magnanimous like a regular mensch, and earn him a lot of good will.

The thing is, that on the current course, Sleeps can't win. Trump is holding 4 aces, and he has King high.

This would save him a lot of grief, make it more likely he will win next year, and save his fellow party members the backlash on this which will come.

If I were advising Sleepy Joe, I'd tell Sleeps to issue a full pardon for his 2024 political opponent immediately.

It would make him look magnanimous like a regular mensch, and earn him a lot of good will.

The thing is, that on the current course, Sleeps can't win. Trump is holding 4 aces, and he has King high.

This would save him a lot of grief, make it more likely he will win next year, and save his fellow party members the backlash on this which will come.

ha ha... can't even imagine him doing that.. He is full of MALICE

and a huge LIAR

dishonest as hell... He laughs about such things as.. when the reporter asked him about the allegations against him RE taking $$ from adversarial countries... arrogant bastard laughs off all this sick stuff..

He won't be laughing when he's in Hell...

and if Comer, Mace et al have anything to do with it... the laughing may cease sooner

It is literally a life sentence if he is convicted of any one of the charges, as he won't outlive thesentence

I don't see how this BS flies, though...

It is literally a life sentence if he is convicted of any one of the charges, as he won't outlive thesentence

I don't see how this BS flies, though...

When you are in your mid 70's, it doesn't take much of a sentence to equal life.

In any event, if the Trumpster were to go to prison- very unlikely- he'd thrive in the joint.

He'd be a huge shot-caller, sport impressive tattoos and have the respect of everyone on the yard.

When you are in your mid 70's, it doesn't take much of a sentence to equal life.

In any event, if the Trumpster were to go to prison- very unlikely- he'd thrive in the joint.

He'd be a huge shot-caller, sport impressive tattoos and have the respect of everyone on the yard.
other than the tattoo thing.. you are right

but I don't see that happening... For one, the dims know how popular he is with The People

and how outraged we already are about him being treated differently than the sicko dims, who did FAR worse (traitors in fact)...

Even democrats (the everyday variety) see the 2 tiered justice system... which, there's no such hting if you think about it. Justice is blind, has no tiers... but this sick country hasn't seen justice in a LONG time

Hitlery DESTROYED

Classified SUBPOENED documents!

But hey...

She's Hitlery..

she's a queen, isn't she? "Let them eat Blackberries.." LOL

dims always say No one is above the law!

No one is above the law!

No one is above the law!

always forgetting to add

except us democrats

Forum List

Back