Democrats have only two possibilities to avoid Trump

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
1. SCAMdemic CONvid 1984 2.0
2. The nuclear war with Russia

My guess is the option # 1.
All media whores and 'experts' start now to scary gullible morons by fairy-tales about 'deadly' bird flu.
Just imagine how many possibilities dems will have to steal elections again through the new lockdowns-and-6 feet-distances time.

All media whores and 'experts' start now to scary gullible morons by fairy-tales about 'deadly' bird flu.
Just imagine how many possibilities dems will have to steal elections again through the new lockdowns-and-6 feet-distances time.

Won't work.

No one's going to let the leftards shut down the economy again.

Won't work.

No one's going to let the leftards shut down the economy again.
The Leftards already exposed themselves as being full of shit with their lockdowns and social distancing.

The Democrats had no problem locking down the economy while America burned in 2020. It was a problem for a family to gather for a funeral but no issue with thousands of protesters gathering side by side.

Alarmist pap. :rolleyes:

you forgot about the upcoming sentencing in NY ! the far left radical Biden hit man the dishonorable judge Merchan may be pressured to give Trump a harsh sentence from Bribens corrupt DOJ .

Reckless hyperbole OP .

And if you are talking about another engineered scamdemic , the Corona mutations are currently grouped as FLiRT though presently the most prevalent is KP 2

As usual no more severe than a common cold and still absolutely no test anywhere which will accurately detect it .

Don't Panic .
Don't Panic .
Because that is the name of the Game .

Forum List

Back