Democrats hold moment of silence for migrants who died trying to illegally enter U.S.

So I guess you just discount all the domestic terrorism we have seen. Gas prices were the same under Pres. Obama.

I wonder why none that happened while Pres Obama was in office.
All of that happened not only under Obama but because of Obama.
Supertrollbrutha.

Come on RawassMarkpees, you want to put the bullshit on Pres. Obama and you don't want to give him credit for the good.
The best thing he ever did was to not be able to get in the way of fracking.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what Trump has done that wasn't started by someone else.
Tax break for me. And others.

Really, how much of a tax break did you receive?

Republicans controlled Congress for 2yrs and what did they do? Nothing.
"Republicans" did not control Congress, unless one has the ludicrous idea that such RINOS as Mccain, Flake, Corker, Collins, et al were Republicans.

What it the maximum effective range of an excuse?
Check out IM2

The correct answer is: 0.
IM2 makes excuses quite compelling

All of that happened not only under Obama but because of Obama.
Supertrollbrutha.

Come on RawassMarkpees, you want to put the bullshit on Pres. Obama and you don't want to give him credit for the good.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what Trump has done that wasn't started by someone else.

3 per cent

3 per cent

So you make at least 200K to 500K, sorry not the average American.

Why don't they do something to stop it?......news media!!!!! just ask one of them anyone of them......do your job media or go away.....

3 per cent

You vote for yourself, anybody can make anything if they are willing to work for it.

3 per cent

You vote for yourself, anybody can make anything if they are willing to work for it.

Yea they can, some folks road is just a lot harder than others because of the racism that is/has been inflicted on them.

Led by Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Democrats held a moment of silence on the House floor Thursday afternoon as the chamber was set to take a vote on an emergency border crisis funding bill previously passed by the Senate.
Democrats Hold Moment of Silence for Migrants Who Died Trying to Illegally Enter U.S. (Video)

But you won't see these low life scum doing this for BP agents , us soldiers, police WTF is wrong with you demonic scum!!!!!!!!

YOUR GONNA HOLD HANDS FOR SOME NON AMERICANS YOU POS LOONS!!

THIS BS IS THE GLOBALIST TAKE OVER PAY ATTENTION THE DEMS ARE PUSHING.....

they WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT OF A ONE WORLD ORDER THEY WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT TO ILLEGALS NOT THE US PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEADS!!

Trump Putin know this is the plan wake up this open border shit is being WEAPONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals raping here inn the US beheading etc iis already unfolding.

What next? Are they going to have a moment of silence for terrorists that blew themselves up before they could attack us?

Yea they can, some folks road is just a lot harder than others because of the racism that is/has been inflicted on them.
But even if we are deprived of our proper lot in life by Affirmative Action, as I was, we can still come up with other occupations, and get through life almost as well.

It just is hard to live with the knowledge that your whole 5 years of college was for nothing. All that work, down the drain. And even in retirement, you have to work harder because of the $$$ losses from reduced Social Security.

3 per cent

Racism maybe, self doubt for sure.

3 per cent

Racism maybe, self doubt for sure.

Well when you have never been on the receiving end of it, that's easy to say.

But even if we are deprived of our proper lot in life by Affirmative Action, as I was, we can still come up with other occupations, and get through life almost as well.

Please tell us what job you were denied because of AA.

It just is hard to live with the knowledge that your whole 5 years of college was for nothing. All that work, down the drain. And even in retirement, you have to work harder because of the $$$ losses from reduced Social Security.

What caused your 5yrs of college to go down the drain?

Led by Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Democrats held a moment of silence on the House floor Thursday afternoon as the chamber was set to take a vote on an emergency border crisis funding bill previously passed by the Senate.
Democrats Hold Moment of Silence for Migrants Who Died Trying to Illegally Enter U.S. (Video)

But you won't see these low life scum doing this for BP agents , us soldiers, police WTF is wrong with you demonic scum!!!!!!!!

they WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT OF A ONE WORLD ORDER THEY WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT TO ILLEGALS NOT THE US PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEADS!!

Trump Putin know this is the plan wake up this open border shit is being WEAPONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe they should have a moment of work in congress in order to resolve what we're going to do about it other than cry a lot.

So the GOP Senate moved first at aiding the immigrants while the DNC controlled House dragged their feet....

Republicans controlled Congress for 2yrs and what did they do? Nothing.
We were not at this level of crisis two years ago, so they were not under the pressure, and did not feel the urgency that is alive today. But I get your point.

Changing our immigration laws, and doing what is required to secure our border and tighten our immigration laws, was something that no president or Congress has had the moral courage to do. Like him or not, there is not doubt Trump has that courage and determination to do so.

And yet all I see is bitter political party partisan bickering, and no one seems to give a crap that people are dying, and women and children are being raped and enslaved. At what point does the love for another human being transcend the dislike for Trump? Let's fix our broken immigration system.
---------------------------- just build the WALL and Militarize tha Border Wapasha .

]What caused your 5yrs of college to go down the drain?
I've written about this 100 times in this forum for 6 years. You have to ask ? Go to the search box, put in the word Memphis, and my name. It's all there.

I'm curious though, Why do you ask ?

]What caused your 5yrs of college to go down the drain?
I've written about this 100 times in this forum for 6 years. You have to ask ? Go to the search box, put in the word Memphis, and my name. It's all there.

I'm curious though, Why do you ask ?

I keep hearing white folks like you claim that you didn't get a job because of AA, I want to know the circumstances.

Karma is a bitch… And sometimes shit happens

Forum List

Back