🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats in panic mode over Trump in 2024

I'm thinking Biden's (or should I say Kamala's) Gun Confiscation agenda is going to be the litmus test.

Biden has been wanting to confiscate the guns for as long as he's been in politics. The Establishment is all for it.

If gun owners sit back and remain silent while the confiscation begins, then I know America is gone.
I'm pretty sure it already is....but that will be the undeniable nail in the coffin.
Once America is disarmed....it's definitely no longer America.

If Taking the guns away lights the Conservative Right on fire, that's when Democrats will be in panic mode.

We'll see.

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:
The Dems are panicking about Trump in 2024 just about as much as a football team who is up by 3 touchdowns panics about losing in the final minute of the game

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:
So I assume that mean you personally know at least two democrats that are scared of the possibility trump will run again, as you posted no link quoting democrats. Or is it less than that, and only an opinion, unsupported by even your personal knowledge. I find it hard to believe anybody on any side has much fear of who may or may not run for president in 4 years. What facts do you have that would change my mind or the mind of anybody else?
You must hang out with about no people.
Trump and non-Liberals are being banned by just about every media and non-media outlet.
I don't think that is because anybody fears them running for office in 2024. It is because the ass hole uses social media to put out lies, half truths, conspiracy theories to his minions. He has recently proved very dangerous, indeed deadly in his communications and the way he incites his less stable elements. If people put out crap on social media that is patently false, but gets accepted as alternative facts and acted upon, it is dangerous for everybody involved and people that were not involved. Their platform. Their rules. Their moderation or lack there of. Looks like the radical fringe right will have to start their own platform. Maybe they'll even get rich with their "no rules" approach.

So I assume that mean you personally know at least two democrats that are scared of the possibility trump will run again, as you posted no link quoting democrats. Or is it less than that, and only an opinion, unsupported by even your personal knowledge. I find it hard to believe anybody on any side has much fear of who may or may not run for president in 4 years. What facts do you have that would change my mind or the mind of anybody else?
You must hang out with about no people.
Trump and non-Liberals are being banned by just about every media and non-media outlet.
I don't think that is because anybody fears them running for office in 2024. It is because the ass hole uses social media to put out lies, half truths, conspiracy theories to his minions. He has recently proved very dangerous, indeed deadly in his communications and the way he incites his less stable elements. If people put out crap on social media that is patently false, but gets accepted as alternative facts and acted upon, it is dangerous for everybody involved and people that were not involved. Their platform. Their rules. Their moderation or lack there of. Looks like the radical fringe right will have to start their own platform. Maybe they'll even get rich with their "no rules" approach.
99% of what media outlets report is a perversion of facts to suit their goals.
Stooping to censorship is cowardice and assumes the audience is stupid and that law enforcement, which inner-city Liberals want to eliminate, cannot function appropriately.

I'm thinking Biden's (or should I say Kamala's) Gun Confiscation agenda is going to be the litmus test.

Biden has been wanting to confiscate the guns for as long as he's been in politics. The Establishment is all for it.

If gun owners sit back and remain silent while the confiscation begins, then I know America is gone.
I'm pretty sure it already is....but that will be the undeniable nail in the coffin.
Once America is disarmed....it's definitely no longer America.

If Taking the guns away lights the Conservative Right on fire, that's when Democrats will be in panic mode.

We'll see.
I don't think Biden is going to try to disarm us. That hasn't been done (sending in troops under force of arms into people's home to disarm the citizens) under presidential authority since George W. Bush, after Katrina. I would like to say the Guard would not support the mission again, but then again, was surprised and saddened that they supported the mission back then.

Yep, we be running scared! Lol we didn't even bother putting signs in our yard this election. We knew ever democrat in the country were going to the polls this time. Lol
Dems didn’t go to the polls. They mailed in their welfare ballots. Or had them picked up or created.

I heard pea-brain Pelosi screeching about how Pres.Trump is a threat to the country and must be impeached immediately.
The earliest the Dem's could start the process is on Monday the 11th. Which mens Trump would only have 8 days left in office. ... :cuckoo:
What he did was indeed reprehensible, but I agree with you, in that it is a total waste of time and energy. It would also open the door to pardon. He should not be pardoned. He should be prosecuted.
Prosecuted for what, you stupid twit? Fighting back against the Bolshevik coup? Objecting to a stolen election? Being the target of unending, deranged, coordinated assaults from the media since the day he announced? You bloodthirsty totalitarians calling for political punishment are flat-out un-American. You should be ashamed.

Feels more like President Trump would be too old or would have been "Hillaried" before 2024.

No, I think a strong personality will emerge sometime in 2023. A charismatic not officially of any party but acceptable to one (I can't guess which) who will carry a big stick and promise to end the turmoil by whatever means necessary.

By then a majority people will jump on board. Yes, there will be attempts to rig the election (if there is one) but the process may not be "conventional".

I'm not clairvoyant; not advocating. Just perhaps a little more well read than the average public school system indoctrinate.

History has seen that played out over and over and over.

Though I'd love to see it happen....not because I like it but because it'd be fun to watch history repeat itself....actuarial tables are not my friend on that account.
Donald John Trump Jr.

I'd love for him to run again. I'm not a democrat but it would certainly splinter an already fractured GOP.
I am more about the country. I hope he just goes back to bilking bankers and investors and is through with politics as a hobby. I guess it depends on how much money he can skim by being involve in the process.

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.
You need to tell the FBI what you know about it....now!

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.
You need to tell the FBI what you know about it....now!
Hell, the FBI are escaping too. They're part of the crimes.

I'd love for him to run again. I'm not a democrat but it would certainly splinter an already fractured GOP.
I am more about the country. I hope he just goes back to bilking bankers and investors and is through with politics as a hobby. I guess it depends on how much money he can skim by being involve in the process.
There's a line in Hamilton that is apropos (sort of)

" Thomas Jefferson: Hamilton's a host unto himself. As long as he can hold a pen, he's a threat. "

As long as the blob is around he's a threat...just no to the Democrats. If the GOP went all-in with him...which they did between elections, he is formidable. I think that ship has sailed though. I hope he divides the GOP up into small chunks. It will be incredibly satisfying.

What also is a harsh truth for the GOP to look at in 2022 and 2024 is this: All a reporter has to do is ask whomever is running, "Do you think the election was stolen"....and either they walk the plank or they risk getting torpedoed if they tell the truth. Sweet!

" Thomas Jefferson: Hamilton's a host unto himself. As long as he can hold a pen, he's a threat. "

As long as the blob is around he's a threat...just no to the Democrats. If the GOP went all-in with him...which they did between elections, he is formidable. I think that ship has sailed though. I hope he divides the GOP up into small chunks. It will be incredibly satisfying.

What also is a harsh truth for the GOP to look at in 2022 and 2024 is this: All a reporter has to do is ask whomever is running, "Do you think the election was stolen"....and either they walk the plank or they risk getting torpedoed if they tell the truth. Sweet!
I am not a partisan. The GOP is not just the last 20 years of the GOP. There does need to be a balancing force to the Democratic Party. After 4 years of bat#hit crazy for fun and profit, I am not sure what is left of the GOP are any longer up to it and definitely not sure they can be trusted to provide that balance in a constructive way for the country, rather than themselves.

I am not a partisan. The GOP is not just the last 20 years of the GOP. There does need to be a balancing force to the Democratic Party. After 4 years of bat#hit crazy for fun and profit, I am not sure what is left of the GOP are any longer up to it and definitely not sure they can be trusted to provide that balance in a constructive way for the country, rather than themselves.
There is a balance to the Democrats. They're called Democrats. No party in the history of politics in the world gets in it's own way more often than Democrats. Case in point. We have an incoming President who wants to strike a tone of working together and civility. We have a Speaker of the House from the same party that wants to impeach the President of the other party when he'll be gone from office in less than 240 hours.. All the actions of the Speaker will do is further divide the nation and be seen as un-necessarily piling on.

Yeah, I have heard through the grape vine it is shaking up Italian politics too. This might spell the end to the Italian administration as well. . .

I heard that too. The sickness has spread to Rome.

Maybe it was always there.

There is a balance to the Democrats. They're called Democrats. No party in the history of politics in the world gets in it's own way more often than Democrats. Case in point. We have an incoming President who wants to strike a tone of working together and civility. We have a Speaker of the House from the same party that wants to impeach the President of the other party when he'll be gone from office in less than 240 hours.. All the actions of the Speaker will do is further divide the nation and be seen as un-necessarily piling on.
You are confusing stupidity of the Democratic party with balance and I certainly do not see why or how. I have voted with them and against them, but always knew that their basic influence and push was way to the left of my position. Republican push has often been way to the right of my position. I am a center right, realist, independent kind of guy, who loves his country, but need nothing from nobody. Just always wanted to be personally left the fk alone to take care of me and mine. Glad I could take time to help keep the Russians from your parents door, back in the day, but I'm out. Like the Republicans, the Democrats definitely bear watching. Pelosi sometimes did a job of standing up to trump as needed within her power, but no denying she is a California Liberal and often prone to excess, misstatement, along with statements and actions for propaganda benefit of her own design. I believe in Joe, certainly more than the alternative, but there has to be counter balance, as he too could become carried away with the ease of having his way or what he thinks his way should be, depending on the political environment. Joe is best for the job at this time, but I have no illusions of him being any kind of incorruptible politician as the two terms incorruptible and politician are as mutually exclusive as military intelligence, with which I have a lot of experience.

Prosecuted for what, you stupid twit? Fighting back against the Bolshevik coup? Objecting to a stolen election? Being the target of unending, deranged, coordinated assaults from the media since the day he announced? You bloodthirsty totalitarians calling for political punishment are flat-out un-American. You should be ashamed.

Hey, weren't you the guys who impeached Clinton for a blow job?

Nobody died because Clinton got a blow job.

People died because Trump incited a riot.

You are confusing stupidity of the Democratic party with balance and I certainly do not see why or how. I have voted with them and against them, but always knew that their basic influence and push was way to the left of my position. Republican push has often been way to the right of my position. I am a center right, realist, independent kind of guy, who loves his country, but need nothing from nobody. Just always wanted to be personally left the fk alone to take care of me and mine. Glad I could take time to help keep the Russians from your parents door, back in the day, but I'm out. Like the Republicans, the Democrats definitely bear watching. Pelosi sometimes did a job of standing up to trump as needed within her power, but no denying she is a California Liberal and often prone to excess, misstatement, along with statements and actions for propaganda benefit of her own design. I believe in Joe, certainly more than the alternative, but there has to be counter balance, as he too could become carried away with the ease of having his way or what he thinks his way should be, depending on the political environment. Joe is best for the job at this time, but I have no illusions of him being any kind of incorruptible politician as the two terms incorruptible and politician are as mutually exclusive as military intelligence, with which I have a lot of experience.
I'm not sure why you think I disagree with you. I have zero hopes for the Biden Administration. He strikes me as an incrementalist and he's appointing people who will do a great job to cabinet level positions...great that is if it were 1986. We need a revolution (legislative I mean) on every front. We need to raise income taxes across the board to start offsetting some of the spending. We need zero based budgeting as to where Departments of HUD, Energy, Commerce etc... just don't mark up their last year's budget by 10% but really look at every expenditure. Some things will not make the cut. We need to revolutionize the way we educate and train our kids and working adults especially. We need to re-vamp the VA to understand that the rules of the battlefield have changed and what our soldiers are seeing is going to be exponentially worse than what most soldiers saw in wars of the past. I recommend taking 5 or 10 current military bases and converting them to VA preserves to where (in some of them) vets coming back from combat go to these homes and are under observation before being "dumped" back into society. I recommend taking some others and making housing for veterans who want (or need) to have housing provided for them. And I'm sure there are hundreds of great ideas out there that should get a thorough vetting. None will, of course, because we have re-treads in all of these departments instead of innovators. Shit...if you want to get into the politics of it...why not use your cabinet as a proving ground for the next generation of democratic policy makers instead of Merrit Garland. I'm sure he will be an exemplary AG. So what.

Anyway...gotta go.

Forum List

Back