🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats in panic mode over Trump in 2024

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:
Don't you idiots understand we're trying to save you from yourselves?
Best economy ever until blue state governors conspired to use covid to destroy a country?
Nope.

I realize that's what they told you though. It just wasn't true.

Trump has 0 chance of ever being elected again. He won’t run again. He’s also long in the tooth, so yeah, it ain’t happening.

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again.
Not nearly as scared as Republicans are that DC and PR will become states and they’ll never win another national election. :auiqs.jpg:
And you think that’s a good thing?

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:
Yep, we be running scared! Lol we didn't even bother putting signs in our yard this election. We knew ever democrat in the country were going to the polls this time. Lol
Dems didn’t go to the polls. They mailed in their welfare ballots. Or had them picked up or created.
Lol, so are we the globalist elite or are we welfare recipients which is it dumb fuck can't have it both ways. Hillarious just like what most you idiots say today.
You’re both, dumber fuck.

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.
You need to tell the FBI what you know about it....now!
Mayor Bowser wants DC to be a black ethnostate. White owned properties to be confiscated per Zimbabwe as part of reparations.

That's what you are seeing.

Yep, we be running scared! Lol we didn't even bother putting signs in our yard this election. We knew ever democrat in the country were going to the polls this time. Lol
Dems didn’t go to the polls. They mailed in their welfare ballots. Or had them picked up or created.
Lol, so are we the globalist elite or are we welfare recipients which is it dumb fuck can't have it both ways. Hillarious just like what most you idiots say today.
Lol, sticks and stones. What a witty come back. Hillarious. Trump turned on Pence. Trump turned on Barr. Trump turned on Kemp. When will he turn on you. I laugh as I watch yall eat your own. In light of all that look what you got as a come back. Can't wait till its your nuts on the fire. Lol

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.
You need to tell the FBI what you know about it....now!
Mayor Bowser wants DC to be a black ethnostate. White owned properties to be confiscated per Zimbabwe as part of reparations.

That's what you are seeing.
That’s what the DC statehood push was about in the first place. A black state means added democrat reps in the federal gov.
However, with ensuing gentrification, it’s still a bunch of democrats — just more white lefties who priced blacks out of town because they all love diversity.

Lol, sticks and stones. What a witty come back. Hillarious. Trump turned on Pence. Trump turned on Barr. Trump turned on Kemp. When will he turn on you. I laugh as I watch yall eat your own. In light of all that look what you got as a come back. Can't wait till its your nuts on the fire. Lol
Your response didn’t pertain to my post.

Your response didn’t pertain to my post.

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again.
Not nearly as scared as Republicans are that DC and PR will become states and they’ll never win another national election.
Just commenting on their fear. Other parties will always form.

Trump has 0 chance of ever being elected again. He won’t run again. He’s also long in the tooth, so yeah, it ain’t happening.

Trump would be about as old as Biden is now, true? I hope to God that you're right, he won't run and wouldn't get elected if he did. So many Repubs are jumping the Trump ship, so it's hard for to see him win the GOP nomination in 2024. I sure as hell won't vote for him.

I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist, but Trump looks to me to have some personality and character issues that border on megalomania. My problem was the alternative, Hillary in 2016, and the bat-shit crazy Left democrats who will surely control everything Biden says and does. What an awful choice to have to make.

Not nearly as scared as Republicans are that DC and PR will become states and they’ll never win another national election.
Just commenting on their fear. Other parties will always form.
What are you talking about?
Americans should be concerned about DC and PR statehood. Their country is being overrun by democrat fascists.

Prosecuted for what, you stupid twit? Fighting back against the Bolshevik coup? Objecting to a stolen election? Being the target of unending, deranged, coordinated assaults from the media since the day he announced? You bloodthirsty totalitarians calling for political punishment are flat-out un-American. You should be ashamed.

Hey, weren't you the guys who impeached Clinton for a blow job?

Nobody died because Clinton got a blow job.

People died because Trump incited a riot.
You wanna talk riot incitin'? Go talk to our hostile, alien media.

Where did I talk about riot incitin'?

Trump encouraged sedition against Congress. That's a little more serious than whatever you think the media did by broadcasting thug cops murdering black people.

Of course, they've been broadcasting this stuff for years, and we didn't have riots... Until last year when people just finally got fed up.

Where did I talk about riot incitin'?

Trump encouraged sedition against Congress. That's a little more serious than whatever you think the media did by broadcasting thug cops murdering black people.

Of course, they've been broadcasting this stuff for years, and we didn't have riots... Until last year when people just finally got fed up.
A key Jewish trait is "let's you and him fight". The Jewish-controlled media in this country including Hollywood has worked many years to make blacks and whites hate each other. Look at the Tuskeegee Airman Syphillis Hoax the New York Times concocted. Or this: https://craignelsen.com/library/fanning_the_flames_of_racial_hatred_at_the_new_york_times.php

A key Jewish trait is "let's you and him fight". The Jewish-controlled media in this country including Hollywood has worked many years to make blacks and whites hate each other. Look at the Tuskeegee Airman Syphillis Hoax the New York Times concocted. Or this:

Um, okay, buddy. Blacks aren't angry because the Jews told them to be.

They're angry about the Slavery. And the Jim Crow. And the thug cop who pisses himself and shoots a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground.

My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.
Why is that?

Because they know Trump has signed the Insurrection Act and the military will control the government after he announces it on the Emergency Broadcast Channel in the next few days. All forms of communication will be shut down and only the military will be able to communicate. No telephone, no TV and no internet.

Nowadys the sane 80% are only concerned with the rabid loons that still supoport trump. It is clear that people this brainwashed are capable of anything. They all need to be snuffed out

Forum List

Back