🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats in panic mode over Trump in 2024

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.

Trump is one and DONE.
1610332799772.png

They're angry about the Slavery. And the Jim Crow. And the thug cop who pisses himself and shoots a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground.
Right, the part they don't know is how heavily involved Jews were in the slave trade. Hollywood forgot to tell them that even after white Christians had made the trans-Atlantic slave trade illegal, a Jewish-owned ship with a Jewish captain still brought slaves from Africa illegally to North America. Hollywood hasn't emphasized the fact that while Jews were still happily buying and selling humans like they were packaged goods, white Christian males in Europe and North America became the first humans in history to denounce slavery on moral terms. Our Jewish controlled media doesn't expose the real story of the child-rapist and murderer Leo Frank, whose Jewish lawyers and Jewish benefactors tried to pin the murder of a 13-year-old white girl on a succession of illiterate black men, arguing that it must of been a black due to their bestial natures and the white jury in Atlanta sided with the blacks and convicted the real criminal. Our Jewish controlled media ignores the news stories of white men getting shot by cops, and hypes the stories of black men getting shot by cops--purposely inflaming the rhetoric and even misreporting the facts in order to demonize the white cops.

Did you ever wonder why they waited to announce there would be no grand jury indictment of the white cop who shot Michael Brown until 7 pm on a hot summertime Friday night?

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:

Nowadys the sane 80% are only concerned with the rabid loons that still supoport trump. It is clear that people this brainwashed are capable of anything. They all need to be snuffed out

" They all need to be snuffed out"
Ahhh, yes, that Old Testament blood lust comes surging to the surface whenever you Bolsheviks get a little power in your hands, doesn't it. You just can't seem to help yourselves.

Trump is going nowhere. Heard Flynn or Pompeo will be VP this go round. So no...not 2024. He will be potus 2021. On the 2oth. Boots are already on the ground in key areas of the cabal.

Nowadys the sane 80% are only concerned with the rabid loons that still supoport trump. It is clear that people this brainwashed are capable of anything. They all need to be snuffed out

" They all need to be snuffed out"
Ahhh, yes, that Old Testament blood lust comes surging to the surface whenever you Bolsheviks get a little power in your hands, doesn't it. You just can't seem to help yourselves.

Because the inner city slums are so calm...

A key Jewish trait is "let's you and him fight". The Jewish-controlled media in this country including Hollywood has worked many years to make blacks and whites hate each other. Look at the Tuskeegee Airman Syphillis Hoax the New York Times concocted. Or this:

Um, okay, buddy. Blacks aren't angry because the Jews told them to be.

They're angry about the Slavery. And the Jim Crow. And the thug cop who pisses himself and shoots a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground.
Yawn...
I listened to them playing their bongos all night long; why study for school when the Welfare Checks and Food Stamps are coming in.

You wanna talk riot incitin'? Go talk to our hostile, alien media.

Where did I talk about riot incitin'?

Trump encouraged sedition against Congress. That's a little more serious than whatever you think the media did by broadcasting thug cops murdering black people.

Of course, they've been broadcasting this stuff for years, and we didn't have riots... Until last year when people just finally got fed up.
A key Jewish trait is "let's you and him fight". The Jewish-controlled media in this country including Hollywood has worked many years to make blacks and whites hate each other. Look at the Tuskeegee Airman Syphillis Hoax the New York Times concocted. Or this: https://craignelsen.com/library/fanning_the_flames_of_racial_hatred_at_the_new_york_times.php
I agree; send all the self-hating, assimilated, atheist Jews back to Yeshivah.

Democrats are not "scared to death" that Trump will run again. They just want the disruptive and divisive Trump out of public life. Anyway, Trump has a better chance of being hit by a flying saucer than he has of winning another election because what he did on Wednesday was a disgrace to our nation and any thoughtful American can see that. No, Dems are not worried about trump.

All that uncontrolled laughter is not 'panic mode'.
Democrats are suffering from mental illness and hysterics. Not laughing. Maybe you idiots should stop sitting in front of the boob tube watching the MSM 24/7.

All that uncontrolled laughter is not 'panic mode'.
Democrats are suffering from mental illness and hysterics. Not laughing. Maybe you idiots should stop sitting in front of the boob tube watching the MSM 24/7.
And you should stop watching Fox News 24/7 and get some real information.
Democrats are rightfully disgusted with the events of Wednesday and so should you be disgusted and want punishment for those responsible, yes? Six people are dead and Trump is delighted after encouraging the insurrection. He must be removed from public life as he is a threat to our freedom.

Last edited:

Oh if Trump doesn't run he's got some great kids, one of who probably will. He's starting his own media network and I've heard he want to start another political party. Guess we shall see. It should be quite interesting.

Oh if Trump doesn't run he's got some great kids, one of who probably will. He's starting his own media network and I've heard he want to start another political party. Guess we shall see. It should be quite interesting.
Trump has great kids? Nah. They are a chip off the old block--conniving, disruptive,
and untruthful.

Trump has great kids? Nah. They are a chip off the old block--conniving, disruptive,
and untruthful.

Oh he does have great kids even if you don't think so. You can bet one of them will be running in 2024 and will have all 75 million Trump supporters in their corner.

and untruthful.

Oh he does have great kids even if you don't think so. You can bet one of them will be running in 2024 and will have all 75 million Trump supporters in their corner.
Those two are not great and they will lose anyway. 70 million conned and exploited people.

and untruthful.

Those two are not great and they will lose anyway. 70 million conned and exploited people.

Nope 75 million very bright people and his kids are great. Hope you enjoy cause I sure as hell will.

and untruthful.

Nope 75 million very bright people and his kids are great. Hope you enjoy cause I sure as hell will.
If you think that his kids (Ooday and Husay) are great kids, then you don't know much about kids.

and untruthful.

If you think that his kids (Ooday and Husay) are great kids, then you don't know about kids.

Oh I know about kids all right. How bout you?? You don't like Trump's kids because they ARE Trumps kids.

Any one of them could make you look like the idiot you are. They are doing great and in 2024 one of them will be running for POTUS. Enjoy because I sure will.

Forum List

Back