🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats in panic mode over Trump in 2024

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:

Oh if Trump doesn't run he's got some great kids, one of who probably will. He's starting his own media network and I've heard he want to start another political party. Guess we shall see. It should be quite interesting.
Trump has great kids? Nah. They are a chip off the old block--conniving, disruptive,
and untruthful.

Oh he does have great kids even if you don't think so. You can bet one of them will be running in 2024 and will have all 75 million Trump supporters in their corner.
Those two are not great and they will lose anyway. 70 million conned and exploited people.

Nope 75 million very bright people and his kids are great. Hope you enjoy cause I sure as hell will.
If you think that his kids (Ooday and Husay) are great kids, then you don't know about kids.

Oh I know about kids all right. How bout you?? You don't like Trump's kids because they ARE Trumps kids.

Any one of them could make you look like the idiot you are. They are doing great and in 2024 one of them will be running for POTUS. Enjoy because I sure will.
I don't like trump's kids because of their disruptive behavior and fabrications.
A chip off the old block. I am no fool, dumbo.

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:

Oh if Trump doesn't run he's got some great kids, one of who probably will. He's starting his own media network and I've heard he want to start another political party. Guess we shall see. It should be quite interesting.
Trump has great kids? Nah. They are a chip off the old block--conniving, disruptive,
and untruthful.

Oh he does have great kids even if you don't think so. You can bet one of them will be running in 2024 and will have all 75 million Trump supporters in their corner.
Those two are not great and they will lose anyway. 70 million conned and exploited people.

Nope 75 million very bright people and his kids are great. Hope you enjoy cause I sure as hell will.
If you think that his kids (Ooday and Husay) are great kids, then you don't know about kids.

Oh I know about kids all right. How bout you?? You don't like Trump's kids because they ARE Trumps kids.

Any one of them could make you look like the idiot you are. They are doing great and in 2024 one of them will be running for POTUS. Enjoy because I sure will.
I don't like trump's kids because of their disruptive behavior and fabrications.

Running the Trump business is disruptive?? Who knew. I haven't seen anything they have fabricated. Just sour grapes on your part cause you will never be as successful as any of them.

You are a fool and prove it with each of your Trump hating posts.

and untruthful.

Running the Trump business is disruptive?? Who knew. I haven't seen anything they have fabricated. Just sour grapes on your part cause you will never be as successful as any of them.

Trump still ran his businesses. I speak of their behavior in public and you have not been listening. The fool is you for supporting the insurrection and Trump's role in it.

and untruthful.

Trump still ran his businesses. I speak of their behavior in public and you have not been listening. The fool is you for supporting the insurrection and Trump's role in it.

No he didn't. His kids were running all the Trump businesses and doing a great job.

There was no insurrection. It was a protest. I sure didn't condone it and thought it was a dumb move.

A crowd flooded the saintly Capital buildings. I didn't see any of those buildings burned to the ground. Did you?? Trump played no roll. People make choices ever day, they made the choice to flood the Capital Buildings not Trump.

and untruthful.

No he didn't. His kids were running all the Trump businesses and doing a great job.

There was no insurrection. It was a protest. I sure didn't condone it and thought it was a dumb move.

A crowd flooded the saintly Capital buildings. I didn't see any of those buildings burned to the ground. Did you?? Trump played no roll. People make choices ever day, they made the choice to flood the Capital Buildings not Trump.
That was one hell of a fucking protest, eh?
You didn't see any buildings burn to the ground? Oh gee, I guess it is ok, yes?
Do you know that our legislature was in that building conducting the peoples
business? Did you know that there were bombs and armed attackers looking for Pence to 'string him up on a tree outside'? Do you know that 6 people died? Do you know that, according to Marc Levin, Trump called Marc and asked him to be at the rally, lead the mob to the Capital and that trump would meet him there? Of course, Trump stayed clear, as usual. He was watching the carnage on tv and cheering the mob on rather than acting like a president and telling them to stop and go home. Our elected officials were afraid for their lives, and rightly so. Trump planned the insurrection one month ago and encouraged the mob at his photo-op rally. This is serious business and many attackers will pay dearly. Were you there?? yes?

Don't you idiots understand we're trying to save you from yourselves?
The arrogance is mind boggling. So when a trans girls plays basketball vs. biological girls, you are also trying to save me from myself?

and untruthful.

business? Did you know that there were bombs and armed attackers looking for Pence to 'string him up on a tree outside'? Do you know that 6 people died? Do you know that, according to Marc Levin, Trump called Marc and asked him to be at the rally, lead the mob to the Capital and that trump would meet him there? Of course, Trump stayed clear, as usual. He was watching the carnage on tv and cheering the mob on rather than acting like a president and telling them to stop and go home. Our elected officials were afraid for their lives, and rightly so. Trump planned the insurrection one month ago and encouraged the mob at his photo-op rally. This is serious business and many attackers will pay dearly. Were you there?? yes?

Sure they were and the pussies all hit the floor and hid in their safe spaces. Just think. We pay those pussies.

Our elected officials are no better than anyone else. All they do is suck off the tax payer tit and spend less time working than kids spend going to school.

I didn't agree with Trump supporters flooding the saintly halls of Congress. Not a good move IMO. I never would have done it. But people make choices every day and they chose to do what they did. They will suffer the consequences.

Oh and where were you when Antifa and BLM were rioting, looting murdering and burning buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You Dems called those pieces of shit protesters and even bailed those that managed to get arrested out of jail.

Hypocrite much??

The arrogance is mind boggling. So when a trans girls plays basketball vs. biological girls, you are also trying to save me from myself?
I don't know whether you can be saved, but if I was a betting man I would put a load on the trans girls. You should also if you want to be saved.

and untruthful.

Sure they were and the pussies all hit the floor and hid in their safe spaces. Just think. We pay those pussies.

Our elected officials are no better than anyone else. All they do is suck off the tax payer tit and spend less time working than kids spend going to school.

I didn't agree with Trump supporters flooding the saintly halls of Congress. Not a good move IMO. I never would have done it. But people make choices every day and they chose to do what they did. They will suffer the consequences.

Oh and where were you when Antifa and BLM were rioting, looting murdering and burning buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You Dems called those pieces of shit protesters and even bailed those that managed to get arrested out of jail.

Hypocrite much??
Not me, Toots. Arrest any group who uses violence, throw 'em in the hoosgow, and make 'em pay for the damage. This is not a Democrat vs. Trump supporter scenario, and that has been my thinking from day 1. Now you know where I was.
What the hell do you expect our elected officials to do, fight 'till the finish?
What a stupid remark! This not a cowboy movie, yes? Only the mob had arms.
Speaking of pussy, what was your chief pussy-grabber doing while the insurrection was taking place?

All that uncontrolled laughter is not 'panic mode'.
Democrats are suffering from mental illness and hysterics. Not laughing. Maybe you idiots should stop sitting in front of the boob tube watching the MSM 24/7.
And you should stop watching Fox News 24/7 and get some real information.
Democrats are rightfully disgusted with the events of Wednesday and so should you be disgusted and want punishment for those responsible, yes? Six people are dead and Trump is delighted after encouraging the insurrection. He must be removed from public life as he is a threat to our freedom.
I havent watched FOX news in years. I also am not brainwashed by looney leftist propaganda from CNN,MSNBC and all other assorted left wing trash.

The Dems are panicking about Trump in 2024 just about as much as a football team who is up by 3 touchdowns panics about losing in the final minute of the game
You barely won, and even that was only because you had a perfect storm that wont exist in 2024. COVID wont be around next election. You will also have to compare Bidens economy with Trumps, and it isnt likely that Biden will do so great in that category.

and untruthful.

Hypocrite much??
Not me, Toots. Arrest any group who uses violence, throw 'em in the hoosgow, and make 'em pay for the damage. This is not a Democrat vs. Trump supporter scenario, and that has been my thinking from day 1. Now you know where I was.
What the hell do you expect our elected officials to do, fight 'till the finish?
Speaking of pussy, what was your chief pussy-grabber doing while the insurrection was taking place?

Oh they are pussies who hid. I would have stood there and asked them what they wanted. Not hid like a little kid.

If violence was used then those that perpetrated that violence will land in jail. Hell a cop shot an unarmed female protester crawling through a window.

The filthy ass Democrats have learned how to steal elections through unverified mail in ballots counted by Democrats in the Democrat controlled swing states. Not only is there no penalty for doing it but nobody is going to even bother with doing an audit. The Courts aren't going to do crap.

They ain't worried about shit.

and untruthful.

Hypocrite much??

Oh they are pussies who hid. I would have stood there and asked them what they wanted. Not hid like a little kid.

If violence was used then those that perpetrated that violence will land in jail. Hell a cop shot an unarmed female protester crawling through a window.

You are goddamned right he shot the infiltrator. You would have "stood up", eh?
You obviously have no clue. They would have beat the shit out of you, maybe killed you, or put the cuffs on you and taken you away. This was a mob out of control, thanks to Trump.

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.

Afraid? Of those idiots? What was their plan? Storm in and find Congress waiting and hold a gun to their heads to make them vote for Trump? Did they really think that would work? A good plan is several steps ahead. These idiots were not thinking a single step ahead.

Then they see their fellow fools being arrested in the news. And they stay home and wait. Well sure they caught them. But they don’t know me. I’m safe and sound here.

But let’s pretend they were successful. What then? They go home victorious and are hung by their own communities? Were they really so crazy they thought the nation would go along?

I don't know whether you can be saved, but if I was a betting man I would put a load on the trans girls. You should also if you want to be saved.

I only want common sense. Something neither side has at this time it seems. You're case in point.

and untruthful.

We can see the children of people. Trump's kids seem to love him. No matter what propaganda we get. Chelsea Clinton is a moron who has had attitudes against the peasants. Biden's children are nothing special.

The filthy ass Democrats have learned how to steal elections through unverified mail in ballots counted by Democrats in the Democrat controlled swing states. Not only is there no penalty for doing it but nobody is going to even bother with doing an audit. The Courts aren't going to do crap.

They ain't worried about shit.
Georgia is a Democrat-controlled swing state? Trump threatened the Republican governor in his effort to flip the election.

and untruthful.

We can see the children of people. Trump's kids seem to love him. No matter what propaganda we get. Chelsea Clinton is a moron who has had attitudes against the peasants. Biden's children are nothing special.
Trump's boys are always trying to please daddy, or be dissed. They are not the brightest rocks in the pile. You think that one of those dumbos will run for president? A sad day for the Republican party

Either you are out of touch with reality, or you think true Americans are stupid.

The fact is traitors are desperately trying to stop President Trump from putting them all on trial for Treason!

What does 2024 have to do with it.

The communist/democrats did not get away with stealing this election.

Based on Trump's achievements only a fool would hope for someone like biden, and his running mate to take power, neither are even remotely qualified to be president.

We clearly see what defines a traitor, people who want to see America turn communist support biden, and those who think biden would be a better leader than President Trump are enormous fools.

You must be insane!

If joe biden were turned loose on the presidency we would have no Government by next month, not to mention 2024!

The next 9 days is the real issue.

Trump won in a landslide Victory.

Don't expect "True Americans" to let any delusional victory stand.

Four more years for President Trump is the only thing "True Americans" are going to accept!!!

Trump won he's president for at least 4 more years!

Trump-vs-biden-rally.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back