Democrats look for ways to dim the sun.

The earth has been circling the sun for billions of years. Millions and millions of years of bombardment by asteroids and meteors. Millions of years of volcanic eruptions spewing toxic gasses that dwarf anything man has put into the atmosphere over the last two hundred years. Numerous ice ages followed by warming...And we're supposed to believe that this blip of warming is man made and can be controlled? Insane.

If you learn the trick to seducing the weak and easily manipulated Left minded through enticing propaganda that appeals to their emotions........
You can build yourself the mightiest lemming army man has ever known. albeit an insane and self defeating one

Yeah and bill "I'm part of the world economic forum" gates proposed dimming the sun a while ago.

Why?

You do realize millions and millions of years ago earth was at its highest average temperature?

You know Antarctica used to be a rainforest right?

You know the Sahara desert used to be a rainforest right?

Why would you be in favor of altering Earth's natural state that's been happening for billions of years? And do you honestly think they could "dim the sun" and just be able to magically switch it back if it doesn't work out well?

You're either truly a ignorant person that doesn't think about anything at all, or you believe absolutely anything any politician tells you without thinking about it.
Oh please, don't post that bullshit to me. I'm not a tree hugger. Far from it. I criticize the left and Greta Thunberg all the time. You are wasting your time trying to prove something to me because, for the most part, I'm already on board your train. However, I'm all for these kinds of things if they don't regulate business to death, cost a lot of money, or make me wear animal skins the rest of my life. We need out of the box solutions that are reasonable. It wasn't too awful long ago that spaceflight was nothing but a dream for scifi books and movies. I see no harm in exploring this idea. If we can get it to work without breaking the bank then great. If not, we explore other ideas. I disagree with the lefty tree huggers 99% of the time.

Last edited:

In an effort to curb so-called global warming, the Biden administration is coordinating research into the feasibility and efficacy of blocking out the sun, at least partially.

I reckon it makes sense

View attachment 711422

I think for Biden the sun is already pretty Dim. If it gets any dimmer he's going to need a service dog.

Oh please, don't post that bullshit to me. I'm not a tree hugger. Far from it. I criticize the left and Greta Thunberg all the time. You are wasting your time trying to prove something to me because, for the most part, I'm already on board your train. However, I'm all for these kinds of things if they don't regulate business to death, cost a lot of money, or make me wear animal skins the rest of my life. We need out of the box solutions that are reasonable. It wasn't too awful long ago that spaceflight was nothing but a dream for scifi books and movies. I see no harm in exploring this idea. If we can get it to work without breaking the bank then great. If not, we explore other ideas. I disagree with the lefty tree huggers 99% of the time.

Hey if you want to support the idea of trying to forcibly alter the nature of planet well, you're allowed to. I'm just saying it's an incredibly dangerous and awful idea to try and alter the state of the planet because of some silly idea of "climate change" when in fact the climate change we're seeing now is nothing in comparison to what the planet has naturally done way before man kind ever existed.

You're only disagreement with is if it doesn't cost a lot of money? Well, no chance of that happening. The R&D alone is going to be billions. Don't have to wear animal skins? No one has had the only choice of animal skins for clothes for 100 years, I'm not even sure what that statement even meant to begin with. And spaceflight is not a comparison to try and block out the sun, I never said it can't be done, I said it's a dangerous and irresponsible and awful idea to even consider because it has incredibly high potential to way to do more damage that's possibly irreversible.

Last edited:
Hey if you want to support the idea of trying to forcibly alter the nature of planet well, you're allowed to. I'm just saying it's an incredibly dangerous and awful idea to try and alter the state of the planet because of some silly idea of "climate change" when in fact the climate change we're seeing now is nothing in comparison to what the planet has naturally done way before man kind ever existed.

You're only disagreement with is if it doesn't cost a lot of money? Well, no chance of that happening. The R&D alone is going to be billions. Don't have to wear animal skins? No one has had the only choice of animal skins for clothes for 100 years, I'm not even sure what that statement even meant to begin with. And spaceflight is not a comparison to try and block out the sun, I never said it can't be done, I said it's a dangerous and irresponsible and awful idea to even consider because it has incredibly high potential to way to do more damage that's possibly irreversible.
I'm sure if they actually come up with a workable solution that isn't overly expensive, it will not be something written in stone that can't be reversed. Let's say they put a bunch of somethings in orbit that block or deflect a percentage of the sun to hopefully cool the planet some. If they realize it is having a negative effect, they just change the orbits or something. Yes, the planet has had warmer temps in the past before man but now that it is happening during man, it is making life much more difficult for us. If we can find an acceptable way to mitigate the warming, we will all be better off. We shouldn't look at it with closed minds as both sides do and we need to think outside the box. Yes, 99% of all lefty climate ideas are downright crazy, stupid, expensive, and unrealistic. But, the solution isn't to bury our heads in the sand and just ignore it.

A foot of snow in parts of Minnesota today and democrats want to block out the sun. Can't wait for the November midterms? Neither can I.

Soros: We Must Block the Sun.

george-soros-satan.gif

In an effort to curb so-called global warming, the Biden administration is coordinating research into the feasibility and efficacy of blocking out the sun, at least partially.

I reckon it makes sense

View attachment 711422

They could dim the sun simply by renaming it "JOE BIDEN"

Forum List

Back