Democrats lose again...wa wa wa

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Considering everybody was aware of Trump's friendship and support from both Tom Brady and the Patriots owner Kraft, the entire left and corrupt media was rooting for the Falcons to win.

With a 25 point lead at halftime, the Falcons thought they had the deal sealed and Dems were already popping their champagne bottles in their uppity liberal Super Bowl parties. Until second half, when Tom Brady lead the Patriots to an unprescendented comeback win in overtime, breaking two Super Bowl records in the process. It felt just like election night when Trump came from behind and shattered the Blue Wall in an unprescendented historic win.

Poor Dems, can't score a victory in the most meaningless of things, even a footbal game when they're ahead by 25 points. I'm sure Trump will tweet something just to rub in their face and watch them whine over it.

Considering everybody was aware of Trump's friendship and support from both Tom Brady and the Patriots owner Kraft, the entire left and corrupt media was rooting for the Falcons to win.

With a 25 point lead at halftime, the Falcons thought they had the deal sealed and Dems were already popping their champagne bottles in their uppity liberal Super Bowl parties. Until second half, when Tom Brady lead the Patriots to an unprescendented comeback win in overtime, breaking two Super Bowl records in the process. It felt just like election night when Trump came from behind and shattered the Blue Wall in an unprescendented historic win.

Poor Dems, can't score a victory in the most meaningless of things, even a footbal game when they're ahead by 25 points. I'm sure Trump will tweet something just to rub in their face and watch them whine over it.
The Patriots are based in elitist, north-east limousine liberal country. Glad you finally have some common ground with them, even if you're just trolling like usual.

The Patriots are based in elitist, north-east limousine liberal country. Glad you finally have some common ground with them, even if you're just trolling like usual.
I think the Russians had something to do with it. Democrats should demand an investigation and then start protesting. The whole thing is rigged!

I think the Russians had something to do with it. Democrats should demand an investigation and then start protesting. The whole thing is rigged!
The liberal northeast won a superbowl. Deal with it.

And I thought Hillary could BLOW a lead! Damn.

You missed the point as usual. Dems and the media were openly rooting for the Falcons. Another devastating loss for the Dems. Tsk tsk.

You missed the point as usual. Dems and the media were openly rooting for the Falcons. Another devastating loss for the Dems. Tsk tsk.
People have been rooting against the Patriots for 17 years. But those north-east liberals just keep on winning. Next you'll tell me the Yankees represent a conservative stronghold. :rolleyes:

How stupid do you have to be to try to frame a football game as a political event. God, you're stupid.

How stupid do you have to be to try to frame a football game as a political event. God, you're stupid.

I guess you forgot about liberal fanatics dishonoring the national anthem and American patriotism in favor of Democratic Party beloved race baiting cop killers. Screw the 49ers and the pricks like you that support them.

I guess you forgot about liberal fanatics dishonoring the national anthem and American patriotism in favor of Democratic Party beloved race baiting cop killers. Screw the 49ers and the pricks like you that support them.

When you say you want to screw the 49ers, do you mean over a period of days, or are you going to do all of them at once?

I figured Democrats would be making a huge deal about Trump missing the final score by a few points. Making mountains out of mole hills, fake news, lies, obstruction, hate, lawlessness and rioting is all America sees about Democrats anymore.

I figured Democrats would be making a huge deal about Trump missing the final score by a few points. Making mountains out of mole hills, fake news, lies, obstruction, hate, lawlessness and rioting is all America sees about Democrats anymore.

Yet you were wrong again.

When you say you want to screw the 49ers, do you mean over a period of days, or are you going to do all of them at once?

"want" wasn't included but have fun with your fantasy...

Yet you were wrong again.

Time will tell, it takes a while for information to seep into rabid lemming brains as you .. mmm .. probably forgot as well... :rolleyes-41:

Is someone forcing you to screw the 49ers? You should report them.

Is someone forcing you to screw the 49ers? You should report them.

Now you're trying too hard, learn to move on little puppy... 1. 2. 3

Not to mention the Falcons had more touchdowns during the regular season!

Forum List

Back