Democrats Panic over Obama Care Implementation

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
”The more people find out about this law and its personal effect on them, the more they will demand repeal.
http://www.galen.org/newsletters/would-congress-have-the-nerve-to-exempt-itself-from-obamacare/

Senators Tell White House of Concerns About Health Care Law Roll Out
The White House officials “acknowledged that these are real concerns, and that we’ve got to do more to address them,”stated Senator Jeanne Shaheen Democrat of New Hampshire.
The link below has concerns of other Democratic members of the House and Senate.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/u...cerns-about-health-care-law-rollout.html?_r=0DEMOCRATS PANIC OVER OBAMACARE 'TRAIN WRECK'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/democrats-panic-over-obamacare-train-wreck/

Democrats scared of not being reelected. Nancy and the Democrats should have read the Bill. Do you think those Dems up for reelection want Obama to campaign for them?

Don't blame me, I never voted for Obama.

Last edited:
If they haven't surrendered already. It's like watching a multi car wreck on the Interstate, on ice and fog, in slow motion. ;) Either that or Girl's Basketball.

So the dems are starting to recognize this piece of crap for what it is, damn shame it took them almost 4 years.

”The more people find out about this law and its personal effect on them, the more they will demand repeal.

The White House officials “acknowledged that these are real concerns, and that we’ve got to do more to address them,”stated Senator Jeanne Shaheen Democrat of New Hampshire.
The link below has concerns of other Democratic members of the House and Senate.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/u...cerns-about-health-care-law-rollout.html?_r=0

When are people going to realize that letting the Pharmaceutical companies write Gov't Healthcare mandates is a clear conflict of interest and will likely result in a situation where US citizens are exploited?

I'm somewhat conservative, but will state that in a perfect world I'd be all for Universal Healthcare. I'd be all for it if our Gov't was not corrupt.

Unfortunately, Obamacare is not Universal Healthcare, it's not a perfect world, and our gov't is corrupt.

I try explaining this to my friends on the left and they make me feel like I'm some sort of poor-hating monster, which is not the case.

I'm just trying to approach this logically..

And the fun thing is that it passed and was signed into law without a single Republican vote.

There is no way they can blame Republicans for this mess they created.

One expects these kinds of mistakes from fake liberal fascists.

Has anyone told the man who made Obamacare the law of the land, Nutball Extraordinaire, John Roberts? Could it be that another filthy god damned nutball has damaged the nation?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/u...cerns-about-health-care-law-rollout.html?_r=0

When are people going to realize that letting the Pharmaceutical companies write Gov't Healthcare mandates is a clear conflict of interest and will likely result in a situation where US citizens are exploited?

I'm somewhat conservative, but will state that in a perfect world I'd be all for Universal Healthcare. I'd be all for it if our Gov't was not corrupt.

Unfortunately, Obamacare is not Universal Healthcare, it's not a perfect world, and our gov't is corrupt.

I try explaining this to my friends on the left and they make me feel like I'm some sort of poor-hating monster, which is not the case.

I'm just trying to approach this logically..

The ACA is universal, but not in the ways other counties have it with a single payer system.

Obamacare is essentially the furthest to the far right it can possibly get, yet still be considered universal healthcare as it's a massive pay day for big pharma and the medical industry.

Sure it's not perfect, but it's a massive step in the right direction.

Now they are concerned? They weren't concerned before they passed this boondoggle? Each one of these retards should be tossed out of office.

Has anyone told the man who made Obamacare the law of the land, Nutball Extraordinaire, John Roberts? Could it be that another filthy god damned nutball has damaged the nation?

Roberts didn't make Obama-care the law of the Land.

The Democrats and Liberals did that.

In fact, SCotUS didn't rule on Obama-care itself, only on if the Congress could "tax" the people to pay for it.

I agree, Roberts stabbed us in the back, so he could be welcome on the DC party cicuit....cant conservatives have their own damn parties?

and I like the term liberal facists....they shit a brick when someone says that

This is nothing new. How many Democrat contributing Unions made sure they were exempt??

This is nothing new. How many Democrat contributing Unions made sure they were exempt??

All the democrats are, even congress........yet liberals follow these people.....I think if I heard them speak it would be baah, baah, baah

Forum List

Back