Democrats Panicked by Possibility of Third Party ‘No Labels’ Candidate in 2024 – Believe it Would Hand the Election to Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
They'll have to get him out or They're gonna have to cheat extra hard

He's resonating with the left and right

Hate his ny energy shenanigans

NY state should be pumping out massive amounts of natural gas

We'll see. Traitor Joe is getting more and more exposed every day. His negatives are over 50 and sticking. His biggest supporters are the Taliban and Ukrainian Fascists who stole an election and became a laundromat for US taxdollars.

They'll have to get him out or They're gonna have to cheat extra hard

He's resonating with the left and right

Hate his ny energy shenanigans

NY state should be pumping out massive amounts of natural gas
~~~~~~
Well, the governor certainly is.

Democrats Panicked by Possibility of Third Party ‘No Labels’ Candidate in 2024 – Believe it Would Hand the Election to Trump​

I just gotta wonder: no matter what you think of Trump, with a guy in the WH like the installed boob Joe Biden literally wrecking the nation like a bull in a china closet who is ten times past overdue for impeachment and a firing squad, no matter who runs against him, can you imagine any idiot still voting to give Biden yet a second term?

Funny! Who's panicking?

Gotta love that Clint Eastwood grin/smirk.

Go Joe!
clint-eastwood-angry-look-s12b8swpagoow3ex.webp

A Bobby Kennedy Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard third party ticket should send the Biden campaign into a total panic.

The problem is that so far, it's mostly/basically a RINO/DINO party:

Why No Labels threatens Democrats in 2024

Hogan?

Manchin?

Lieberman?

No thank you.

Tulsi I adore & would vote for in a heartbeat, but the names being floated are pretty disgusting.

Last edited:
I just gotta wonder: no matter what you think of Trump, with a guy in the WH like the installed boob Joe Biden literally wrecking the nation like a bull in a china closet who is ten times past overdue for impeachment and a firing squad, no matter who runs against him, can you imagine any idiot still voting to give Biden yet a second term?
The Democrat idiots will be voting for Gruesome Newsom.

The Outlaw Joseph Biden!

The Bewildered!

A Fistful of Hair-sniffs!

Forum List

Back