Democrats plan to censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
broke protocol = stepped off the plantation

we can't be having that...

Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life, a Democratic district leader said.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"

Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life, a Democratic district leader said.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"
Why shouldn’t they be sanctioned for disinformation?

why are you trumpkins such lying scum?

Heard her on Glenn Beck today. She's a Democrat but shes no politician. She's what Detroit needs.

Oh my oh my..so much faux outrage and feather fluffing amongst you loyal Trump supporters....sigh.
Until you read the article a little further and find out no Michigan state Democratic caucus or government organization is threatening anything of the sort.

It's the local 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization. Who has every right to question her public statements since they backed her candidacy. It also seems she's a bit of a malcontent.
And we haven't seen anything like retaliation like that on the Republican side of the aisle, have we? :)

Her doctor just reported he's treated 16 others and they are getting better. And where's the New York study after 2 weeks? Is Nazi Pelosi hiding it in her $20,000 fridge?

Heard her on Glenn Beck today. She's a Democrat but shes no politician. She's what Detroit needs.
I just saw her on Tucker Carlson. She's a Republican now. The democrats expelled her.

I just saw her on Tucker Carlson. She's a Republican now. The democrats expelled her.
Glenn Becks Mercury One organization was the only one really listening to her. The Democrat Party, including the governor, was not interested in her complaints about the lack of help Detroit was getting. Shes really pissed at our governor, like so many others

You looking in the mirror? Hydroxychloroquine is the "standard of care in many US hospitals and many hospitals across the world. You appear to be the lying SCUM, bitch!

You looking in the mirror? Hydroxychloroquine is the "standard of care in many US hospitals and many hospitals across the world. You appear to be the lying SCUM, bitch!

These people, including New York's governor are NOT about saving lives. Otherwise he never would have forced elderly covid patients back to the nursing homes to infect and kill everybody else.

Democrats are clueless and without compassion

Perfect example how the commies treat someone who goes off the plantation.

These people, including New York's governor are NOT about saving lives. Otherwise he never would have forced elderly covid patients back to the nursing homes to infect and kill everybody else.

Democrats are clueless and without compassion

At least Cuomo had the sense to admit HCQ was effective when administered early. Once the virus triggers CRS there's little anyone can do, and if the patient is lucky enough to survive they'll likely have permanent damage to their internal organs.

gangs an cults also don't allow people to leave

You are aware that the CDC are warning against the use of this drug which is killing more people than it cures. They did that today.

Once again, Trump lied and people died.

Oh my oh my..so much faux outrage and feather fluffing amongst you loyal Trump supporters....sigh.
Until you read the article a little further and find out no Michigan state Democratic caucus or government organization is threatening anything of the sort.

It's the local 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization. Who has every right to question her public statements since they backed her candidacy. It also seems she's a bit of a malcontent.
And we haven't seen anything like retaliation like that on the Republican side of the aisle, have we? :)
Hell yeah the Black Female better know her place.

The FDA doesn't agree with that statement.

:link::link::link:

:link::link::link:

Google Google Google

Forum List

Back