Democrats plan to censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

broke protocol = stepped off the plantation

we can't be having that...

Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life, a Democratic district leader said.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"

Obviously she is wrong. There is no evidence that hydroxychloroquine has any effect on the coronavirus.
Do you just say moronic things in hopes that some dumbass will believe it... or what?

You are the dumbest ass of all.

Where is your evidence?

Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life, a Democratic district leader said.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"

Obviously she is wrong. There is no evidence that hydroxychloroquine has any effect on the coronavirus.
Do you just say moronic things in hopes that some dumbass will believe it... or what?

The doctors are hoarding it because it doesn't work.

No, actually, we have thousands of reports from doctors that hydroxychloroquine does work on COVID-19. But you would never know this if you get your news only from left-wing sources.

It does work, that's why doctors are hoarding it. Those studies to the degree they exist come from the department of Orange Man Bad. Actions speak louder than words.

Everything is a conspiracy against Trump. You are batshit crazy.

No, actually, we have thousands of reports from doctors that hydroxychloroquine does work on COVID-19. But you would never know this if you get your news only from left-wing sources.

It does work, that's why doctors are hoarding it. Those studies to the degree they exist come from the department of Orange Man Bad. Actions speak louder than words.

Everything is a conspiracy against Trump. You are batshit crazy.

It's not a conspiracy theory you moron. They had to ban unnecessary handing out of the medicine so that people would not hoard it.

Wow guys, that's a REALLY bad look scrambling to censure your Black Congressmen and Congresswomen for making positive statements regarding the President. Isn't censure reserved for "wrong doing" of some kind? Can you explain the wrong doing involved in voicing your support of the sitting US President?

Why shouldn’t they be sanctioned for disinformation?

why are you trumpkins such lying scum?
So the fuckin' troll rears her ignorant head, huh?
The lady, one of your own, feels she was saved because of what Trump had said about a drug.
Lots of people that had the virus and used that drug saw positive results.
Sometimes you should just remain silent and be thought a fool, instead...you just prove that you are.

The lady, one of your own, feels she was saved because of what Trump had said about a drug.
Sometimes you should just remain silent and be thought a fool, instead...you just prove that you are.

Dems are NOT allowed to deviate from the 'hate Trump' script. Even the governor of California came under fire for daring to thank president Trump for his support of California during this pandemic. THIS IS WHO THE LEFT ARE!

Does not matter.....this is more a matter of you fucks and your need to cull anyone who does not latch onto Joe Biden's dick wth both lips.

Link please.

No one saying you CAN'T use it.

jillian is a true bitch.

I really hope she catches the virus and it makes her suffer.

Fucking left wingers who wish ill on anyone who won't stay in lockstep.

No, actually, we have thousands of reports from doctors that hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for COVID-19, especially when used with zinc or an antibiotic. The success rate has not been 100%, but it has been well over 50%, depending on the person's health and how long they had had the virus. But you don't know this because you only get your news from liberal sources.

How many first-hand accounts from doctors who have successfully used hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 would it take to change your mind?:

Did your "statistics" prove themselves in the VA study?

No

Forum List

Back