Democrats really don't know anything about anything

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Interesting that the CNN reporter didn't mention India as an English speaking country. Talk about racists.

Interesting that the CNN reporter didn't mention India as an English speaking country. Talk about racists.

/----/ DemocRATS have never been very bright. Besides the major varieties of English, such as American English, British English, Indian English, Canadian English, Australian English, Irish English, New Zealand English and their sub-varieties, countries such as South Africa, the Philippines, Jamaica and Nigeria also have millions of native speakers of dialect continua ranging from English-based creole languages to Standard English.

I've got to agree with the OP title. In my experience current-day Democrats have proven to be the stupidest, most bone-headed, intolerant, narrow-minded and tunnel-visioned perverted pricks I've ever come across in all my travels.

And that's just the guys.

The women? Oy vey. Feminista El Ignorantio, all-of-the-above plus screaming like mad banshees for "gender equality" then whining when it's doled out to them.

Last edited:
Nationality by naturalization[edit]
  • those who obtain from the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs a letter of naturalization and
  • an individual married to a Mexican national residing in Mexico who fulfills the requirements set forth in the Mexican nationality law: to have lived with the spouse for two years immediately prior to the date of the application.
The Nationality Law establishes also that a foreigner that wishes to naturalize must do the following:[2]
  • present the application to the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs;
  • formulate the renunciation of the persons country of origin, and take the oath of sole nationality to Mexico. Once this has been given;
  • prove knowledge of Spanish and Mexican history integration to the national culture; and
  • prove residence in Mexico for five years immediately prior to the submission of the application, or
  • two years of residency if:
  • a direct descendant of a Mexican by birth; or
  • is the mother or father of a Mexican by birth; or
  • is a national of a Latin American or Iberian country; or
  • to the judgment of the Secretariat, she or he has performed or created outstanding works in a cultural, social, scientific, technical, artistic, sports or business area that benefit the nation, in which case, the foreigner is not required to have resided in the country for the number of years prescribed in the law; or
  • one year of residency if adopted by a Mexican national, as well as all minors, who are second generation descendants or have been under tutelage of a Mexican national.
Mexican nationality law - Wikipedia

they see only red, on so many levels. but to address the question... they are brainwashed since the advent of all bottomfeeder "journalism".

Forum List

Back