Democrats recognize Hillary Clinton for her accomplishments

These are members of the DNC who are planning on voting for Hillary yet they can't explain why and they can't articulate one single accomplishment by her.

The Democrat Party requires an ignorant electorate to survive. And they have clearly achieved that necessary voter base. This explains how an unqualified community organizer like Barack Obama ends up in the White House.

These are members of the DNC who are planning on voting for Hillary yet they can't explain why and they can't articulate one single accomplishment by her.

The Democrat Party requires an ignorant electorate to survive. And they have clearly achieved that necessary voter base. This explains how an unqualified community organizer like Barack Obama ends up in the White House.

Dude both parties require an ignorant electorate to survive. The next election might be Jeb Bush vs. Hillary. God help us all!

Dude both parties require an ignorant electorate to survive. The next election might be Jeb Bush vs. Hillary. God help us all!

That's not funny OS! You seriously just gave me a mild anxiety attack. That would literally be the worst election ever (and I didn't think it could possibly get worse than McCain - Obama).

In my opinion Hillary would have been IIIIINFINITELY better than Obama has been. Which is why I voted for her in the primary. But sadly we'll never know.

But at this point? I think she should just retire and enjoy her family. There's no honor in politics.

In my opinion Hillary would have been IIIIINFINITELY better than Obama has been. Which is why I voted for her in the primary. But sadly we'll never know.

But at this point? I think she should just retire and enjoy her family. There's no honor in politics.

She should be the first female President. She has the balls to be.

Hopefully Cruz will get the nomination.
God I hope so. When he does I get to say President Clinton for eight years,
I doubt it.

A) I think Hillary will conclude early on that with Obama's net negative approval ratings and worse yet Obamacare ratings a D victory would be a disaster. She won't be able to run on diestroying this pos and if she implements she guarantees a one term presidency.

B) The numbers for Cruz keep getting better on his attempt to shut down the government to shut down Ocare AKA hindenberg.gov.

C) Much to my amazement even Scott here in FL is beginning to look viable as a result of the ACA launch.

D) Major D strongholds are in deep doo-doo financially that is unrelated to Ocare. The Bond market is backing away from IL and CA.

She should be the first female President. She has the balls to be.

After watching Clinton steamroll her personally for 8 years, and then the Ben Ghazi disaster, she doesn't have balls, she just wants other feminists to believe that, since they love the transgendered!

Her biggest accomplishment is lying for her husband, ironic that happened to her.........

Hillary Clinton is qualified because she is Hillary. She is the one. Next time is her turn.

Hopefully Cruz will get the nomination.

Hell no - this nation desperately needs Rand Paul sitting in the White House. It's going to take an epic Ronald Reagan-like effort to repair the catastrophic damage that Obama, Pelosi, and Reid have done to this nation over the past 5 years.

Hillary Clinton is qualified because she is Hillary. She is the one. Next time is her turn.

Oh yeah - she's so "qualified" that the DNC can't even come up with one accomplishment by her... :lol:

Hillary Clinton isn't qualified to watch a toddler or even put together a household budget. With the exception of Barack Obama, there is nobody less qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back