Democrats, So Are You Finally Admitting That This Country Has Issues?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You're just not blaming Biden for them? If so then who do you blame now that Trump is no longer in office?

There's nothing going on that another tax cut for the rich can't fix.

Last edited:
You're just not blaming Biden for them? If so then who do you blame now that Trump is no longer in office?
What is it you want to do anymore that you can’t because of Biden?

What are you being denied because of Biden?

What is it you want to do anymore that you can’t because of Biden?

Get more food that I want and usually get but can't, gas to be at a fair price so I can go more places, get my sanity back living underneath their administration etc.

Get more food that I want and usually get but can't, gas to be at a fair price so I can go more places, get my sanity back living underneath their administration etc.
Don't worry. Deep fried butter will be back soon enough. As for your sanity if you quit watching the outrage merchants you will be amazed how much better you feel.

It doesn’t take much to set you people off.

Are you pathetically naive that you think that all of the problems created by prior administrations magically disappear or are easily solved by a new administration

I don't know dummy you tell me. Gas was under two dollars and there was no inflation or supply chain shortages.

Over-reacting. It's not that bad.

Kameltoe: "We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues....and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules and agreements, that we will convene to work together....We will work on this together."

Over-reacting. It's not that bad.

Kameltoe: "We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues....and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules and agreements, that we will convene to work together....We will work on this together."
Perseverance of time, er, or something

I don't know dummy you tell me. Gas was under two dollars and there was no inflation or supply chain shortages.
We were in the middle of the deepest, steepest economic downturn since the great depression. Maybe that's the republican plan to bring down prices?

It's scary to think that when we were still underneath a Trump administration that this was just a comedy skit,.. now it's a reality.

I remember a guy that actually stated, on camera, that he takes no responsibility at all.
Do you need a reminder?
The dems always shirk responsibility for anything that goes South on their watch.

Any mention of responsibility, much less personal responsibility sends them into fits of deflection.
Here'sssssss Dotard Donny.

Forum List

Back