Democrats Support for Marxist Terrorist Groups vs. Patriot Groups Now Overt

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Finally, just when patriot's stand up to the Marxist groups such as Antifa, BLM, and "Reconquista" cells that advocate the overthrow of our Republic and giving 1/3 of the United States of America back to Mexico, Democrats stand firmly against the Republic. Patriot's arrested and condemned by shit worthless mayor and Mexican mole governor.

Finally, just when patriot's stand up to the Marxist groups such as Antifa, BLM, and "Reconquista" cells that advocate the overthrow of our Republic and giving 1/3 of the United States of America back to Mexico, Democrats stand firmly against the Republic. Patriot's arrested and condemned by shit worthless mayor and Mexican mole governor.

White supremacists' and neo nazis are not patriots. You have no clue what a patriot is. Antifa does not exist. Many of these groups you call patriots have attempted to use the pandemic to seize control. I remember the militias who said they would block the police from closing down a barber who was illegally open. You had no problem with that.

White supremacists' and neo nazis are not patriots. You have no clue what a patriot is. Antifa does not exist. Many of these groups you call patriots have attempted to use the pandemic to seize control. I remember the militias who said they would block the police from closing down a barber who was illegally open. You had no problem with that.
What makes you think these guys are Neo Nazis? Looks like veterans who love their country to me. Agitators ( they are not protesters) need to know that if they continue with their bullshit consequences come attached.

I am no Republican and I really don't like the party that much, but this is the goddamn truth.

The Democrats have become the enemy of the United States of America.

There is no question who we should not vote for.

Trump should pardon the patriot's who stood by the United States of America and against radical leftist. Will send a message for other good Americans to stand-up and let Marxist groups know consequences will be associated with your anarchist activities.

Antifa exists but they're just pawns. BLM are the marxists/communists who are working to overthrow the govt funded hugely in part by open society. Donations to BLM are then funneled to the DNC. This has nothing to do with some dead black guy.

Time to join the roof Korean brigade!

roof-koreans-1.png

I just love the way leftists have suddenly begun claiming that a group that everyone has acknowledged and taken for granted for years suddenly "does not exist".
They've been operating out of Portland, Oregon for years with the blessings of mayor Ted Wheeler .
Ask journalist Andy Ngo if they exist or not.

It shows how someone in the democrat hierarchy begins a meme and all the sheep in the flock take up the
story probably because they oppose anything Trump takes up and he wants Antifa designated as terrorists.

There are laughable yet dangerous children.

Antifa exists but they're just pawns. BLM are the marxists/communists who are working to overthrow the govt funded hugely in part by open society. Donations to BLM are then funneled to the DNC. This has nothing to do with some dead black guy.
Absolutely. It is a false flag scam.

Native people's were conquered by European's. Inevitable. Unless a Conquistador personally did something to the Marxist anarchist crybabies wanting to tear down the statute, then they can bitch, otherwise they have no right to destroy public property. They deserve to be shot. Should simply put up a statue of Father Decasas and call it even. But all the agitators know is vandalism and terrorist activities.

Native people's were conquered by European's. Inevitable. Unless a Conquistador did something personally to the Marxist agitators, then they have no right to crybaby around and attempt to destroy public property. Blacks and Hispanics should be thankful of Spain and the system of ecomeinda that brought them to the New World.

Native people's were conquered by European's. Inevitable. Unless a Conquistador personally did something to the Marxist anarchist crybabies wanting to tear down the statute, then they can bitch, otherwise they have no right to destroy public property. They deserve to be shot. Should simply put up a statue of Father Decasas and call it even. But all the agitators know is vandalism and terrorist activities.

Human history is a tale of conquest and re-conquest. I oppose the destruction these statues. I don't know that vandals should be shot however.

Human history is a tale of conquest and re-conquest. I oppose the destruction these statues.

I oppose them doing it and deadly force should be authorized. Why were police just watching the vandalism?

Human history is a tale of conquest and re-conquest. I oppose the destruction these statues. I don't know that vandals should be shot however.

The Aztec were a brutal tribe of conquering people. Bloodthirsty and savages. Spanish conquered them. There will be no reconquest of United States sovereign territory.

The Aztec were a brutal tribe of conquering people. Bloodthirsty and savages. Spanish conquered them. There will be no reconquest of United States sovereign territory.

While the rest of the world was sitting around holding hands and singing Kumbaya? The Europeans were just as bloodthirsty, we just had better technology.

Forum List

Back