Democrats support women so much, forced them to sign letter to get brokaw off the hook...

Yes....when will women learn that democrats only want to let them kill their babies so that democrat men don't have to have any responsibilities toward the women they assault?

Backfire: NBC News 'Pressured' Women to Sign Tom Brokaw Support Letter

And we all know Breitbart would never lie or misrepresent anything..........right? HaHaHaHaHa
Old faithful...

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Yes....when will women learn that democrats only want to let them kill their babies so that democrat men don't have to have any responsibilities toward the women they assault?

And we all know Breitbart would never lie or misrepresent anything..........right? HaHaHaHaHa
Old faithful...

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

So you believe Breitbart? Comeon Mikey. You aren't that dumb, are you?

You guys are so fucking stupid............Breitbart is quoting the New York Post....and other democrat media outlets are also reporting it, you moron....

Democrats support women so much, forced them to sign letter to get brokaw off the hook

file that under

what a hillary clinton supporter looks like

Old faithful...

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

So you believe Breitbart? Comeon Mikey. You aren't that dumb, are you?
They quoted the Post. Is that a problem as well?

Well, the article on BreitBart was a synopsis of the New York Post article.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/30/nbc-staffers-felt-pressured-to-sign-letter-defending-brokaw/

Written by Emily Smith. Here is the Post Video of the report.

NBC pressured on-air talent to talk about the ‘grassroots’ Brokaw letter

Was there pressure? It is certainly possible isn’t it? You’ve been in a work place when some situation has arisen and then it’s not quite stated as “My way or the highway” but the message is clearly there. I’ve felt it, and I am no where near a staff type of assignment. I am a worker bee who is both easy, and hard to replace. Easy because worker bees are fairly disposable. Hard because I have a lot of years of experience, and replacing me means waiting while someone else learns what I already know.

Sometimes the pressure appears to be there, even when it isn’t. It is a matter of perception. It is difficult to swim against the flow. Probably one of the reasons that those who do are both admired, and discarded by the organizations.

Whistleblowers for one example are lionized for exposing wrongdoing, and then shortly thereafter unemployed for exposing wrongdoing. It has always been that way.

Look at the story of the Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle, subject of a book and movie. Here is The NY Times review of the book. Corrupt From Top to Bottom

The proof of the pressure that can be brought to an individual is right there. The man who stood up and argued that the Bradley, as originally designed, was not only not what was advertised, it was literally a death trap. He was forced to retire, while everyone who was involved in the coverup, was promoted, and or hired for lucrative jobs in the defense industry.

That story is not unique. It is one we see time and time again. Serpico was shot, and forced to medically retire. All those cops taking bribes and not doing their jobs, stayed on the job, and kept taking bribes, and continued being just as corrupt as they were before Serpico told the truth.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely, I’d say probably yes, it was likely. I have written before that I am a Truth Whore. I will take truth from anyone. I don’t care what the source is, if there is truth there.

You guys are so fucking stupid............Breitbart is quoting the New York Post....and other democrat media outlets are also reporting it, you moron....

You bet. And you tie it all together with the claim that Democrats want women to kill their babies. You are a disgusting POS.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/30/nbc-staffers-felt-pressured-to-sign-letter-defending-brokaw/

Was there pressure? It is certainly possible isn’t it? You’ve been in a work place when some situation has arisen and then it’s not quite stated as “My way or the highway” but the message is clearly there. I’ve felt it, and I am no where near a staff type of assignment. I am a worker bee who is both easy, and hard to replace. Easy because worker bees are fairly disposable. Hard because I have a lot of years of experience, and replacing me means waiting while someone else learns what I already know.

Sometimes the pressure appears to be there, even when it isn’t. It is a matter of perception. It is difficult to swim against the flow. Probably one of the reasons that those who do are both admired, and discarded by the organizations.

Whistleblowers for one example are lionized for exposing wrongdoing, and then shortly thereafter unemployed for exposing wrongdoing. It has always been that way.

Look at the story of the Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle, subject of a book and movie. Here is The NY Times review of the book. Corrupt From Top to Bottom

The proof of the pressure that can be brought to an individual is right there. The man who stood up and argued that the Bradley, as originally designed, was not only not what was advertised, it was literally a death trap. He was forced to retire, while everyone who was involved in the coverup, was promoted, and or hired for lucrative jobs in the defense industry.

That story is not unique. It is one we see time and time again. Serpico was shot, and forced to medically retire. All those cops taking bribes and not doing their jobs, stayed on the job, and kept taking bribes, and continued being just as corrupt as they were before Serpico told the truth.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely, I’d say probably yes, it was likely. I have written before that I am a Truth Whore. I will take truth from anyone. I don’t care what the source is, if there is truth there.

Conjecture with some kind of effort to tie it in with a failed military vehicle. Typical right wing hack story that has no facts, but has lots of innuindo.

Conjecture with some kind of effort to tie it in with a failed military vehicle. Typical right wing hack story that has no facts, but has lots of innuindo.

So you didn’t like the New York Post story either. The foundation of the BreitBart article. Hmmmm. What news source would you prefer?

Variety has a copy of a memo from NBC about the harassment story. In rare mass exoneration, 15 drug cases tied to corrupt Chicago ex-cop are thrown out

How about Huffington Post which thinks the whole letter thing stank to high heaven?

Alleged Sexual Predators Don't Need Letters Of Support | HuffPost

Just because someone you don’t like says it, doesn’t make it false. That was the whole point of my post. I’m sorry you missed it.

So you didn’t like the New York Post story either. The foundation of the BreitBart article. Hmmmm. What news source would you prefer?

Variety has a copy of a memo from NBC about the harassment story. In rare mass exoneration, 15 drug cases tied to corrupt Chicago ex-cop are thrown out

How about Huffington Post which thinks the whole letter thing stank to high heaven?

Alleged Sexual Predators Don't Need Letters Of Support | HuffPost

Just because someone you don’t like says it, doesn’t make it false. That was the whole point of my post. I’m sorry you missed it.

I saw the point you were trying to make, and you might have had a shot at it if you wouldn't have picked such a weak story with nothing but innuendo. Try again?

Forum List

Back