Democrats: The Lies Catch Up

1. They failed at blaming the Russians for 'hacking' the election.
Leaks and slanders are having little effect.
No evidence....not a smidgen....of collusion....whatever that means.

2. From the WaPo:
"The quest to prove collusion is crumbling
...the media has been trying to sneak away from the “Russian collusion” story. That’s right. For all the breathless hype, the on-air furrowed brows and the not-so-veiled hopes that this could be Watergate, Jared Kushner’s statement and testimony before Congress have made Democrats and many in the media come to the realization that the collusion they were counting on just isn’t there."
Opinion | The quest to prove collusion is crumbling

3. A major drawback for the Left has been that investigations show that the real truth is, as the axiom goes,
"To learn what the Left is doing, just note what they claim about the other side."

Case in point, here's Obama's boy revealing that collusion with Russia was pro forma for them:

4. Oh....and did you see this?

"Intel Chair: Hundreds of Obama-Era Unmasking Requests"
Intel Chair: Hundreds of Obama-Era Unmasking Requests | RealClearPolitics

Kinda reminds of Lois Lerner and the IRS scandal, huh?

5. NOW the biggest problem for the Left is toning down the half-heads who they sent out to post all those lies about the Trump administration.
Their acolytes are still foaming at the mouth, and posting about Flynn, obstruction, collusion, impeachment, and all the other slanders.

Aren't you glad you got rid of the uppity nigxxer?
Still believe he's a Kenyan and we never landed on the moon?
The college brains here are awesome

Are you referring to the purple lipped jug headed kenyan? If so, yes we are glad he is gone, then this:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Your perpetual lying about how stupid we are is tiresome.

2. From the WaPo:
...the media has been trying to sneak away from the “Russian collusion” story. That’s right. For all the breathless hype, the on-air furrowed brows and the not-so-veiled hopes that this could be Watergate, Jared Kushner’s statement and testimony before Congress have made Democrats and many in the media come to the realization that the collusion they were counting on just isn’t there."

3. A major drawback for the Left has been that investigations show that the real truth is, as the axiom goes,
"To learn what the Left is doing, just note what they claim about the other side."

Case in point, here's Obama's boy revealing that collusion with Russia was pro forma for them:

5. NOW the biggest problem for the Left is toning down the half-heads who they sent out to post all those lies about the Trump administration.
Their acolytes are still foaming at the mouth, and posting about Flynn, obstruction, collusion, impeachment, and all the other slanders.

The left is consistently full of shit.

If Trump colluded with Putin on a hot mic the way Obama did, the left would explode in a giant dust cloud of patchouli and Birkenstocks.

2. From the WaPo:

Aren't you glad you got rid of the uppity nigxxer?
Still believe he's a Kenyan and we never landed on the moon?
The college brains here are awesome

Are you referring to the purple lipped jug headed kenyan? If so, yes we are glad he is gone, then this:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Your perpetual lying about how stupid we are is tiresome.

Religions she sucks, but the pot luck dinners are good..

2. From the WaPo:

If Trump colluded with Putin on a hot mic the way Obama did, the left would explode in a giant dust cloud of patchouli and Birkenstocks.

I never use vulgarity, Colonel....but you do have a point: if given an enema, they could be buried in a matchbox.

2. From the WaPo:

And this is what collusion looks like, as well...

What would a President sound like if he were in the pocket of Putin?

This:
"...on the fundamental issues that will shape this century Americans and Russians share common interests that form a basis for cooperation..."

"...I have called for a reset in relations between the United States and Russia..."

"....Russia has cut its way through time like a mighty river through a canyon, leaving an indelible mark on human history as it goes..... look to the future that can be built if we partner on behalf of the aspirations we hold in common."
Text: Obama’s Speech at the New Economic School

It appears form various news sources that Trump is so far in with Putin that Putin has kicked out hundreds of "diplomats". How could that be if they are best buddies?

It appears form various news sources that Trump is so far in with Putin that Putin has kicked out hundreds of "diplomats". How could that be if they are best buddies?

Putin only kicked out the diplomats to cover up the collusion!!

...or some similar stupid crap...

You wouldn't possibly be able to prove that or something, would you?

You wouldn't possibly be able to prove that or something, would you?

I was channeling a snowflake.

Of course there is no evidence of any collusion.

It's all bullshit

2. From the WaPo:

Tough to have a uppity guy 100 X smarter than you white high school boy.
And which corporation are you CEO of again?

Which corporation was BONOBO the CEO of?
The 'tree dweller' is going to end up trying to stay out of prison for the rest of his life when the SC is named to find out the truth about him and his dummies.

The lie is the system in its entirety.

Miniver....next time the kids hit it onto your lawn....give the kids back their ball.
I never mind when they retrieve it themselves hon.

What's funny is that you actually took that as serious advice, and responded to it.

OK....time for you to go back to your Helen Hunt blow-up doll.
I assure you hon, I have never taken you seriously, you're hilariously funny.

Miniver....next time the kids hit it onto your lawn....give the kids back their ball.

What's funny is that you actually took that as serious advice, and responded to it.

Yet you gave a 'serious' response to the previous post.

Sooo.....caught you in a lie, huh?

When you come up with a quality explanation…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

...the Devil will be wearing an overcoat and mittens.

When you come up with a quality explanation…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

Hon, this is a chat board, get ahold a yaseph.

Meaning you're just here to lie?

Shocker.

But....to be totally honest.....I'm always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

Shocker.

But....to be totally honest.....I'm always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

You must be a constant disappointment to yaseph hon.

Shocker.

You again???

If you can't live without me.....

...why are you still alive???

Shocker.

You again???

If you can't live without me.....

...why are you still alive???

Hon, I can't follow your bitter little thought process. Why is there air?

Forum List

Back