Democrats, This Is On YOU! How Much More American Blood Do You Want On Your Hands?

That’s not their goal, and you’re stupid to think so.

It is their goal, and the facts bear it out.

You're one of them. You used to come on here raving about how you were taking it to the man, punch a nazi, all that stupid shit.
Your whole life is wrapped up in finding ways to physically attack and interfere with people, illegally.

And the ONLY reason to allow people to cross back and forth across our border at will is to facilitate criminals moving back and forth across the border at will..because they are the ONLY people who refuse to come here legally.
I cannot fault people fleeing death and starvation who arrive here and become peaceful members of a community. Your imagination is wild and incorrect.

And a Nazi certainly deserves to be punched.

Will you let these people stay at your house and pay for their food, clothing and education? How many illegals have you had stay with you?
Those are retarded questions

Meaning ZERO. So you want others to spend their money and resources...gotcha. Typical dumbass.
Oh it’s free for me for them to be here? Cool then nothing to worry about.

If that were true they’d be on their way to spring this guy from jail. Their goal is to protect innocent members of their communities.

You guys will never achieve your dreams of medicare for all and free college if you insist on letting the entire 3rd world enter this country to leech off of it.
That's right, as the trumpie said, "keep the gov out of my Medicare"
So we have 360000000 and how many of these dreaded 3 rd world are there?
Like the Italians, Germans, Asians, the first generation costs. After that their taxes support old white farts like me and you

Approximately 1 million illegal aliens enter this country every year and it's been going on at that rate for decades. You can tax every American corporation at 100% and it's still not going to be enough to cover the health and education costs of that many people.
Most of them come on planes. I wonder what percent is white coming from countries like Poland and Serbia?

I know it's pointless talking to you because you don't want solutions, you only care about scoring internet points on behalf of your party. But I am serious and want whats best for this country. Medicare for all, free college, sounds great. But it's not going to work if we keep bringing in more and more people. People who have a much higher birthrate than American citizens who were born here. It just wont. Oh, and "racism" won't just magically disappear if you replace the majority ethnic group with another. It's just going to switch focus.
well it can't work no matter what happens. we have free public schools and they suck. imagine we do that for college's no one will go. there'd be no commitment.

If they’re violating U.S. law, then come arrest them. Oops...
THIS GUY WAS ARRESTED AT LEAST 6 TIMES....AND CRIMINAL-AIDING DUMBASS SNOWFLAKES LET HIM GO, REFUSED TO DEPORT HIM, PROTECTED HIM INSTEAD....FACILITATING THE MURDER OF ANOTHER US CITIZEN!

There are no 'innocent' Illegal Aliens in the United States.
There are many peaceful ones who live according to our laws once they’re here in hopes they won’t be returned to death and starvation.

Peaceful murders, terrorists and human traffickers?

Yeah right.

BTW those who hope to enter our country who are fleeing starvation and death can apply LEGALLY and will be admitted.

Your buddies don't do that because they know they are criminals, they are conducting criminal business, and they don't want to be arrested.
Obviously, you have no idea what the immigration process is
I actually do, as I help people navigate it.
Then you know the obstacles these people face. Though with how callous I’ve seen you be towards disabled children, religions you don’t like, refugees fleeing death, etc., I suspect you couldn’t care less.

My parents were immigrants but came here legally. They have helped 10+ families since by housing, feeding, educating and teaching them the American way. All you do is whine and complaing. STFU. Loser.

There are many peaceful ones who live according to our laws once they’re here in hopes they won’t be returned to death and starvation.

Yeah right.

BTW those who hope to enter our country who are fleeing starvation and death can apply LEGALLY and will be admitted.

Your buddies don't do that because they know they are criminals, they are conducting criminal business, and they don't want to be arrested.
Then you know the obstacles these people face. Though with how callous I’ve seen you be towards disabled children, religions you don’t like, refugees fleeing death, etc., I suspect you couldn’t care less.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST EXISTING US LAW AND WITH THE ENFORCEMENT OF EXITING US LAW?
Same thing those sheriffs have refusing to enforce gun control, I suppose

You're one of them. You used to come on here raving about how you were taking it to the man, punch a nazi, all that stupid shit.
Your whole life is wrapped up in finding ways to physically attack and interfere with people, illegally.

And the ONLY reason to allow people to cross back and forth across our border at will is to facilitate criminals moving back and forth across the border at will..because they are the ONLY people who refuse to come here legally.
I cannot fault people fleeing death and starvation who arrive here and become peaceful members of a community. Your imagination is wild and incorrect.

Will you let these people stay at your house and pay for their food, clothing and education? How many illegals have you had stay with you?

How ironic....
Proof that BlackFlag is a Liar and Hypocrit. He has ulterior motives for wanting Illegals to come in to this country, but he himself is unwilling to support them. He wants everyone else around him to do that.
How do you support them, snowflake?

Yeah right.

My parents were immigrants but came here legally. They have helped 10+ families since by housing, feeding, educating and teaching them the American way. All you do is whine and complaing. STFU. Loser.
dude, these leftist stoops don't know illegal vs legal. it's a waste of time.

Wait so if a Swedish guy kills someone we should ban all Swedish people? If we had that murder wouldn’t have occurred. Isn’t that the “logic” here?

And we know that must have occurred at some time. We banning Swedes now?
another incoherent comment from a lush

Same thing those sheriffs have refusing to enforce gun control, I suppose
There is a difference between refusing to enforce liberal violations of the Constitution and Liberals violating US law to aid and abet criminals who are raping and murdering Americans.

How ironic....
Proof that BlackFlag is a Liar and Hypocrit. He has ulterior motives for wanting Illegals to come in to this country, but he himself is unwilling to support them. He wants everyone else around him to do that.

Every Leftist is like that. They want illegals to have the best of the best but not at their expense. It is a YOU problem not a ME problem. That latest college fiasco is case in point. All Democrats, all cheated to get their kids into the best schools via bribery and fraud. They didn't really care that some poor children, who had better qualifications lost their spots to them. Hypocricy indeed.

Yeah right.

They are far better people than you, then. Maybe they should have given you more attention.

easyt65 they don't care, that is fking obvious. They hate human life especially white human life and morely, American human life. they are the epitome of hate.

Why don't any USMB conservatives ever slap this freak down when he says shit like this?
Because it’s true Dummie! All of it! You just voted to kill live infants just before, during, and right after birth. It’s evident from leftist posts here that white Americans are hated. You are the epitome of hate!
Religious indoctrinated nutcase.
Say no more
If ewe say no more it would be a gift from GOD.

Meaning ZERO. So you want others to spend their money and resources...gotcha. Typical dumbass.

I do. Because it is NOT free for me as a taxpayer. You're a freeloading loser.

If they’re violating U.S. law, then come arrest them. Oops...
THIS GUY WAS ARRESTED AT LEAST 6 TIMES....AND CRIMINAL-AIDING DUMBASS SNOWFLAKES LET HIM GO, REFUSED TO DEPORT HIM, PROTECTED HIM INSTEAD....FACILITATING THE MURDER OF ANOTHER US CITIZEN!
It's real simple. Each person that is murdered by an illegal as the result of being released by a Sanctuary City back in to The Public, needs to sue each of these Sanctuary Cities for $250 Billion Dollars, each and every single time it happens.

How ironic....
How do you support them, snowflake?

He doesn't want them here why would he support them you dumbass? LOL

How ironic....

Every Leftist is like that. They want illegals to have the best of the best but not at their expense. It is a YOU problem not a ME problem. That latest college fiasco is case in point. All Democrats, all cheated to get their kids into the best schools via bribery and fraud. They didn't really care that some poor children, who had better qualifications lost their spots to them. Hypocricy indeed.
Will those frauds get the same sentence as Manafort?

I do. Because it is NOT free for me as a taxpayer. You're a freeloading loser.
I guess my taxes support them. And here I am not even being a little bitch about it, snowflake :itsok:

Forum List

Back