Democrats, This Is On YOU! How Much More American Blood Do You Want On Your Hands?

The agents got her food and medical help. so again, you need to explain what he did.

No the agents did not get her food or water, if they had she would still be alive today
The reason this death is on Trump's hands is because he authorized the taking of these children without protecting or ordering their health status check as well. In short, Trump didn't and doesn't give a dammmmn about these children. He actually believes that the death of these kids would be a deterrent and others would not try to make the trip.

:)-

They are far better people than you, then. Maybe they should have given you more attention.

They are different. Better is subjective. Notice the part about "LEGALLY". You should learn the difference between illegals and immigrants. They aren't the same.
Obviously. Do you think that’s a hard difference to make out? :cuckoo:

You equate the two seamlessly. Because you're an idiot.
Nope never have.

Keep telling yourself that. LMAO. Idiot.
No reason to tell myself anything. Anyways I can see you’re getting emotional. Don’t go cutting your wrists or anything.

They are different. Better is subjective. Notice the part about "LEGALLY". You should learn the difference between illegals and immigrants. They aren't the same.

Nope never have.

No reason to tell myself anything. Anyways I can see you’re getting emotional. Don’t go cutting your wrists or anything.

How can you see I am getting emotional? We are on an Internet message board. Are you projecting? Poor BlackFlag. :CryingCow:

Documented or undocumented, a citizen or not, a guy with " prior convictions for kidnapping, drug possession, battery on a police officer, trespassing and burglary." all before he is 24, should not be out on parole. Furthermore protecting innocent law biding undocumented workers should not include protection for violent offenders, should it?
You cannot be both law abiding and illegal! Dummie!

If all they did was enter the country illegally to get a job to better themselves and/or their families I personally don't have a problem with them. Our economy and country is big enough and great enough and can certainly handle them. I wish we had an unlimited guest worker program that documents everyone who enters the country. Companies using undocumented workers should be fined accordingly and the workers registered and put back to work (and paying taxes)

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," President Reagan said.

I just can't believe I get to quote Raygun.

Nope never have.

How can you see I am getting emotional? We are on an Internet message board. Are you projecting? Poor BlackFlag. :CryingCow:
The ranting, the anger, the frustration, the impotence... All plainly apparent in your posts.

You said Democrats were violating U.S. law. So come arrest them, then.
1. Funny how you do not condemn them for doing so.....If you don't speak out about the criminal Democrat program that facilitated this American's murder, then you obviously support it.
2. Not my job.

No, they're defending that guy, and many others just like them.
If that were true they’d be on their way to spring this guy from jail. Their goal is to protect innocent members of their communities.

You guys will never achieve your dreams of medicare for all and free college if you insist on letting the entire 3rd world enter this country to leech off of it.
That's right, as the trumpie said, "keep the gov out of my Medicare"
So we have 360000000 and how many of these dreaded 3 rd world are there?
Like the Italians, Germans, Asians, the first generation costs. After that their taxes support old white farts like me and you

Approximately 1 million illegal aliens enter this country every year and it's been going on at that rate for decades. You can tax every American corporation at 100% and it's still not going to be enough to cover the health and education costs of that many people.

You forgot the taxes they paid even working illegally (going to your SS, not theirs)
And most of them are Asians.
Think they don't contribute?
You think they hang out in emergency rooms?

Actually many of the employers deduct the SS portion from their pay but never pay it or the companies SS matching contribution. Thereby fucking us all.

'HOW MANY MORE?'

Chief Blasts SANCTUARY CITY Policies after illegal immigrant charged with Murder

"The San Jose police chief blasted California’s sanctuary city policies Tuesday after a previously deported illegal immigrant with a long rap sheet was arrested for murder in the brutal stabbing of a 59-year-old woman.

Chief Eddie Garcia said the murder of Bambi Larson, who was killed inside her home Thursday afternoon, demands that police and the county have an honest conversation over the refusal to honor U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer requests for violent criminals.

“This isn’t about politics, this is about public safety,” Garcia said during a press conference Tuesday, during which he also spoke about the arrest of 24-year-old Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza. “He could have been turned over six times.”

THIS is an example of the type of M*er F*ers the Democrats stood with against the American people to shutdown the government so they could ensure the borders stay open, illegal immigration continues, and their criminal sanctuary cities that protected Pieces Of Shite like THIS and FACILITATED his murders of Americans!

The brutal death of Bambi Larson is not a 'crisis' to Democrats. It is not even 'significant'.

So HOW MANY MORE AMERICANS HAVE TO BE MURDERED, DEMOCRATS, BEFORE YOU GIVE A DAMN ENOUGH ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO WANT TO START PROTECTING AND DEFENDING THEM - THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU TO REPRESENT THEM, NOT THE ILLEGALS WHO ARE KILLING YOUR CONSITUENTS?!

Cops blast California sanctuary city policies after previously deported illegal immigrant arrested for murder

How many more?

As many as we can of course. Illegals > Americans. The 80 IQ third worlders are much more advanced you see, they vote for Democrat every time... and clean toilets for cheap.

Nope never have.

The ranting, the anger, the frustration, the impotence... All plainly apparent in your posts.

Actually it is not. You're projecting once more. You cannot even answer a simple question but instead deflect in frustration and then you claim, me who is schooling you is getting "emotional". When you lose on facts you get desperate and start making shit up like your BFF MarcATL, whom I've embarrassed numerous times as well.

If that were true they’d be on their way to spring this guy from jail. Their goal is to protect innocent members of their communities.

You guys will never achieve your dreams of medicare for all and free college if you insist on letting the entire 3rd world enter this country to leech off of it.
That's right, as the trumpie said, "keep the gov out of my Medicare"
So we have 360000000 and how many of these dreaded 3 rd world are there?
Like the Italians, Germans, Asians, the first generation costs. After that their taxes support old white farts like me and you

Approximately 1 million illegal aliens enter this country every year and it's been going on at that rate for decades. You can tax every American corporation at 100% and it's still not going to be enough to cover the health and education costs of that many people.

You forgot the taxes they paid even working illegally (going to your SS, not theirs)
And most of them are Asians.
Think they don't contribute?
You think they hang out in emergency rooms?

Actually many of the employers deduct the SS portion from their pay but never pay it or the companies SS matching contribution. Thereby fucking us all.

"Many"? You mean some and that is illegal and eventually they have to pay the piper. Try again. Man your nose must be a mile long with your numerous lies. Tell me again how Omar is not antisemitic...LMAO.

Nope never have.

Actually it is not. You're projecting once more. You cannot even answer a simple question but instead deflect in frustration and then you claim, me who is schooling you is getting "emotional". When you lose on facts you get desperate and start making shit up like your BFF MarcATL, whom I've embarrassed numerous times as well.
I’ve answered plenty of questions. I’ve also seen MarcATL post before, though I don't know him. He must be deeeeeeeeep inside your tiny little brain, though.

hey all of you leftists turds in here, why is it white people seem to be so much more in control of things? have any of you ever stopped to ask that question? what is it that black is associated with slave? just asking.

Also, if blacks were in charge, their current hate on us would become volumes more and would want to hang us, and burn us on a cross, right? I mean, their true hate is always exposed and if they were the ones in charge would do the same to us that they think we've done to them. Makes them hypocrites and racists right? It isn't any fking different, no matter how you fking leftist twats want to redefine it.

Last edited:
Wait so if a Swedish guy kills someone we should ban all Swedish people? If we had that murder wouldn’t have occurred. Isn’t that the “logic” here?

And we know that must have occurred at some time. We banning Swedes now?

Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

I’ve answered plenty of questions. I’ve also seen MarcATL post before, though I don't know him. He must be deeeeeeeeep inside your tiny little brain, though.

You guys post the same stupid one sided drivel without any solutions. You're projecting yet again. The next debate you win will be your first.

You guys post the same stupid one sided drivel without any solutions. You're projecting yet again. The next debate you win will be your first.
You really need to look up what irony is

'HOW MANY MORE?'

Chief Blasts SANCTUARY CITY Policies after illegal immigrant charged with Murder

"The San Jose police chief blasted California’s sanctuary city policies Tuesday after a previously deported illegal immigrant with a long rap sheet was arrested for murder in the brutal stabbing of a 59-year-old woman.

Chief Eddie Garcia said the murder of Bambi Larson, who was killed inside her home Thursday afternoon, demands that police and the county have an honest conversation over the refusal to honor U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer requests for violent criminals.

“This isn’t about politics, this is about public safety,” Garcia said during a press conference Tuesday, during which he also spoke about the arrest of 24-year-old Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza. “He could have been turned over six times.”

THIS is an example of the type of M*er F*ers the Democrats stood with against the American people to shutdown the government so they could ensure the borders stay open, illegal immigration continues, and their criminal sanctuary cities that protected Pieces Of Shite like THIS and FACILITATED his murders of Americans!

The brutal death of Bambi Larson is not a 'crisis' to Democrats. It is not even 'significant'.

So HOW MANY MORE AMERICANS HAVE TO BE MURDERED, DEMOCRATS, BEFORE YOU GIVE A DAMN ENOUGH ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO WANT TO START PROTECTING AND DEFENDING THEM - THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU TO REPRESENT THEM, NOT THE ILLEGALS WHO ARE KILLING YOUR CONSITUENTS?!

Cops blast California sanctuary city policies after previously deported illegal immigrant arrested for murder

Those communities chose it. You’re going to have to get them and the state to vote to let the big fed gubmint come in and swing its dick around in the name of Trump and the fearmongers. I don’t think you’ll succeed.

Illegals voting democrat > human life

You really need to look up what irony is

Find one post where I ask for the Gov't to fund anything illegal? You do it ALL the TIME! You don't know what Irony means. You're an idiot. I ask again what have you done to help with the cost of illegals? Do you house them, feed them, pay for them? What do you do other than meander that some nebulous body should pay for them being here. Stop avoiding the question and man up. But you won't. You're a typical Leftist Loser.

Forum List

Back