Democrats..Unpatriotic over Obamacare

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
They just don't believe in allowing the legislative process to run it's course. They would rather jackboot the process..

They just don't believe in allowing the legislative process to run it's course. They would rather jackboot the process..

You dumb ass, the legislative process is to get your people elected and have a vote on defunding the ACA. It is not using the extortion of another Great Republican Depression to destroy that law.

As Wall Street is waking up to crazy you people truly are, what is going to be defunded for sure is the GOP.

Delirious Leader makes a habit of stomping on the Constitution, inhibiting free speech and having his media spread misinformation...That's Un-American

He is a very consistent liar, Democrats love that about him...:thup:

Well Lumpy, the end justifies the means "for some."

Its a very old story.

Is it right? No, is about selling broken old cars to an old lady who needs to get the store, ... so she doesn't die.!!! (panic)

That's how bad it is today....and no one seems to care....blah blah blah...

Old evil tricks of the past , which never seem to go away.

LOOK AT MY SIG! LOOK UNDERSTAND TIME AND HISTORY! (NOT POSTER, EVERYONE! )

Last edited:

The legislative process is not "refuse to fund the government until a law that's already passed and enacted is delayed/defunded/whatever"

The legislative process is "win enough elections so that your party has enough votes to properly repeal a law that's already passed and already went to the supreme court"

You dumb ass, the legislative process is to get your people elected and have a vote on defunding the ACA. It is not using the extortion of another Great Republican Depression to destroy that law.

As Wall Street is waking up to crazy you people truly are, what is going to be defunded for sure is the GOP.

and you called me a dumb ass...:lol:

Right. They didn't allow "the legislative process to run it's course" because they enacted a law within the perimeters of the Constitution by passing it through both houses of congress and getting it signed by the POTUS, just like every other fucking law. Great thread, Chumpy. I mean, really, genius :thup:

:lol:

Dumb ass

Last edited:

I'd love it if you could show me specifically how democrats are trying to prevent the legislative process from running its course.

Tough crowd..so angry and misinformed, I blame their liberally unpatriotic education.

Harry Reid (Obama's suck-hole) will not allow legislation from the House to be voted on in the Senate, that's unpatriotic to the legislative process.

^ that.

Today's Republiteapartiers want to achieve through rw thuggery what they couldn't achieve through the electoral process. They make SEIU thugs look like amateurs lol

Last edited:

^ that.

Today's Republiteapartiers want to achieve through rw thuggery what they couldn't achieve through the electoral process. They make SEIU thugs look like amateurs lol

:lol:...

When you get right down to it, the wingers are just peeved that the Dems are actually standing firm this time.

I'd love it if you could show me specifically how democrats are trying to prevent the legislative process from running its course.

..ask Harry Reid

But I feel like asking you.

So please answer.

read this, write a report and I'll supply additional links...see Ya

Harry Reid?s Senate Stifles Debate and Undermines Founders? Vision | myHeritage

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/harry-reid-any-bill-that-defunds-obamacare-is-dead-97067.html

Last edited:

I love how Republicans expect us to let them have it both ways.

They love the idea of getting rid of 800,000 federal workers, but then they come here and stupid threads like this one where they blame Obama for it!

Next step is that you motherfuckers should actually thank the man for not negotiating with you, since it's keeping the government closed, which is what you stupid buggers have wanted for 3 years now!

Enjoy your Shutdown, baggers, or shut the fuck up!

But I feel like asking you.

So please answer.

read this, write a report and I'll supply additional links...see Ya

Harry Reid?s Senate Stifles Debate and Undermines Founders? Vision | myHeritage
Better.

Next question: what bills did he use the "amendment tree tactic" on? I'd research myself but on a phone, it ain't really happening.

I added another link and there's plenty more...Get back with me after you've completed your assignment and quit being dependent on someone else to do your work.

Forum List

Back