🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats, was Trump right? Is Putin a genius?

Yes, retard, thanks to the last republican that was installed as president.

Just six weeks after the September 11 attacks, a panicked Congress passed the "USA/Patriot Act," an overnight revision of the nation's surveillance laws that vastly expanded the government's authority to spy on its own citizens, while simultaneously reducing checks and balances on those powers like judicial oversight, public accountability, and the ability to challenge government searches in court.

The Patriot Act increases the governments surveillance powers in four areas:

1. Records searches. It expands the government's ability to look at records on an individual's activity being held by a third parties. (Section 215)
  2. Secret searches. It expands the government's ability to search private property without notice to the owner. (Section 213)
  3. Intelligence searches. It expands a narrow exception to the Fourth Amendment that had been created for the collection of foreign intelligence information (Section 218).
  4. "Trap and trace" searches. It expands another Fourth Amendment exception for spying that collects "addressing" information about the origin and destination of communications, as opposed to the content (Section 214).

I guess you missed the part where it was found that the FBI abused their survellience powers with regards to Trump's associates and the campaign? Read up on the Horowitz report and Crossfire Hurricane.

Only an idiot would think he was actually suggesting that people should inject a disinfectant.
Trump would be that idiot.
He was essentially brainstorming out loud and certainly didn't intend for it to be taken literally.
Sure, the press conference proved that.
This is done quite often in engineering circles. Everyone gets together and throws out general ideas on how to fix or design something and those ideas are then used towards creating a workable solution.
Sure, they are.
NOT when they're presenting them to prospective clients.

Trump is an idiot. Trump is not an engineer or a doctor.

Only engineers and doctors can brainstorm? Who knew?

Like I said, if dimwitted Democrats thought he meant to inject disinfectant then I guess they should be added to Darwin Awards list.

Sure, they are.
NOT when they're presenting them to prospective clients

Completely untrue. There are routine brainstorming sessions with potential clients that include broad concepts not to be taken literally. Clients do not take them literally and completely understand the intent.

Like I said, if dimwitted Democrats thought he meant to inject disinfectant then I guess they should be added to Darwin Awards list.
😂 Lol 😂 Trump not intelligent.

What kind of engineer are you? Even Putin expressed his frustration over Trump's incredible ignorance.

I guess you missed the part where it was found that the FBI abused their survellience powers with regards to Trump's associates and the campaign? Read up on the Horowitz report and Crossfire Hurricane.
No, they didn't.
It was Trump "associates" communicating with, not only foreigners but an foreign adversary that were abusing powers.

1. "Trap and trace" searches. It expands another Fourth Amendment exception for spying that collects "addressing" information about the origin and destination of communications, as opposed to the content (Section 214).
WTF were Trump "associates" doing talking to Russians...............about ANYTHING?

Um ... Two very articulate Conservatives pundits and Media talkers
Dennis Prager and Miss Laura Ingraham speak fluent Russian.
Add Sebastian Gorka to that list as understanding Russian
given he has a Doctorate in political science.
And yet we handed the Russians a misspelled reset. Seems that either 44 and his administration were incompetent which according to all those who honor him and every word he speaks or they are not that fluent

😂 Lol 😂 Trump not intelligent.

What kind of engineer are you? Even Putin expressed his frustration over Trump's incredible ignorance.

Trump is ignorant of medicine as is Biden as is Obama and Bush. The point was that he was not telling people to inject anything, he was simply brainstorming out loud. Trump often went off script for sure.

Trump is ignorant of medicine as is Biden as is Obama and Bush. The point was that he was not telling people to inject anything, he was simply brainstorming out loud. Trump often went off script for sure.
Trump never listens... Never in his whole life.

If only. Injecting bleach into dimwittedcrat arms would have done a world of good for the gene pool.

And on some level, they know that. They are just being obedient leftist media drones. This is how they define themselves and give meaning to their empty little lives.

Completely untrue. There are routine brainstorming sessions with potential clients that include broad concepts not to be taken literally. Clients do not take them literally and completely understand the intent.
SO, announcing a project in public, to clients, in public, they throw spitballs?
"Could be two, maybe three stories, could have full kitchens, maybe kitchenettes, could be wood or stucco exterior?

How about it, are you in?

Forum List

Back