🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats, was Trump right? Is Putin a genius?

You anti-Trump folks need some serious mental help.
Don't bother. We'll see how they do in the reeducation camps, but beyond that, I don't think they can be helped. The kind of cultic indoctrination they've been swallowing for several decades is tough to break.

Evidently, Trumptardism.
Please give an actual acceptable definition of the word. I don't mean some silly fantasy you made up in your own jaded lexicon.

I asked you a serious question and you gave a smartass third grade answer. Do you want to be taken seriously?

Please give an actual acceptable definition of the word. I don't mean some silly fantasy you made up in your own jaded lexicon.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=teapa...6FA12941E4FA783D0B03B2F8AFE1C&FORM=QBRE&sp=1#
I asked you a serious question and you gave a smartass third grade answer. Do you want to be taken seriously?
Right, you drink the orange kool-aid, then you come out with "serious" questions?

Since democrats believe that Putin is responsible for the out of control inflation and gas prices and the Stock Market tumbling 1000 points every day because he invaded the Ukraine, is it safe to say that Putin was a genius since he is to blame for the destruction of America?

If so, why did this not happen the first time Putin invaded the Ukraine?
The man is the former leader of the KGB for the Soviet Union, someone who navigated deadlly politics in the Post-USSR world, and ended up securing the position of leader for life of Russia.

Democrats and snowflakes want to play these petty games where the last thing they want to do is admit Trump is right about anything....

...but attempting to claim Vladimir Putin is somehow NOT an extremely intelligent man just because of personal partisan hatred of Trump prevents one from doing so is just stupid as hell.

One does not have the resume Putin has - leader of the KGB and leader for life of Russia - by being of even average intelligence.

Perhaps, now, like Biden, Putin has neen ravaged by time, cancer...dementia...age?

I don't think Trump ever called Putin a genius except maybe in a sarcastic remark. Why bring up the former president in a discussion of the current president's inept administration?

...distraction.

Think its interesting that in order to keep NATO off Putin's border he is trashing a country & killing civilians,
End result two more country's just joined NATO, Sweden & Finland.

Forum List

Back